RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
I think Danica had some chilly tonight and wants more Smile

[Image: danicachilly.jpg]
23-03-2011 01:52
Find all posts by this user
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

is she drunk Tongue shes been in a very chipper mood tonight which is always good.

do you know whats made it a better show tonight, no 2-4-1 (unless i missed it)
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2011 01:59 by chrislatimer.)
23-03-2011 01:53
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Well. 1000th post. It could only be on one thread and it is great that it is tonight on Danica's best show for a long time. When she is 'on' there is nothing sexier in my book. What a face, what a body and right now there she is with her gorgeous bum naked to the world. Great stuff Danica. I feel like I should retire now. What's that? You wish I would! Just for that I might just stick around for another 1,000!Wink
23-03-2011 02:00
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

congrats on ur 1000 posts, this has been what i have seen my all time favorite danica show.
23-03-2011 02:01
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Well, well, well. Can't say I was expecting that, especially given the way things started (personally, I didn't think the show started off that great). However, when it came to the POV thing Danica did with the camera guy, errr, that really was the best. The numerous close-ups, Danica sticking her hand inside her knickers, and the various positions she ended up gettin' into just made for a pretty damn good show.

I'm gonna give that one an 8.5/10 (her choice of outfit/the way the show started stopping it from being a 10/10). Still, she ended up taking her show to another level tonight/this morning, so credit where it's due to her for that. Also, credit to the dude behind the camera for adding to the show, rather than spoiling it which many camera guys seem to do now. Like others on here, that really was one of the best shows I've seen from Danica in bloomin' ages. Cool

Oh, we all know you really want to do a 2-4-1 with Ashley, Danica, even though some of us would prefer Charlie to get her hands on you first. Wink
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2011 04:19 by Chilly.)
23-03-2011 04:11
HEX!T Away
Retired

im a bit sick. i missed the show tonight and it looks like it was a good 1.
ah! well roll on next month...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
23-03-2011 06:01
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

You see, this is what Danica is capable of when she puts the effort in..

Hopefully this will show those blinkered White Knights who think that Danica always puts the effort in
and can do no wrong, that actually she has several more gears she can shift up to when she really
wants and maybe they will start demanding that she does it more often! (maybe i'm expecting too much Rolleyes )

Great show Danica...now keep it up!

PS..Noticed Chilly's shoutout from Danica (that must break brinsfords heart Bounce )....
Chilly, looked like she was out to prove a point to you so congrats on annoying a decent performance out of her Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2011 08:57 by Gaz "AV1" Aston.)
23-03-2011 08:43
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

Well Well Well was that good or what !!!!!! That show must rate as one of the best solo shows for along time by any girl on Elite. To my new friend chilly thanks for the positive responses on the forum I was that impressed I asked Danica to mention you as a reward around 12-30.I think we was close to a naked Danica last night towards the end of her show when I was talking to her for the second time l asked her to remove the body stocking which she did no problem,roll over on to her belly no problem,then to take down her panties which she started to do ,then l asked her to take them lower which she started to do then the phone call was aborted with music on the phone Danica stopped and got dressed again. Last night was the night to see Danica naked she was really up for it well lets hope for next time.Danica as said to me many times that she likes Ashley and would love to get her hands on her so roll on next Monday. I would like to thank Danica and the cameraman for one great night.

23-03-2011 09:16
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree danica was great last night, one of her better recent shows. very nice outfit and was nice not to see a 241. also interacted well with the camera when it started and lots of views of her lovely bum.

danica was definately putting the effort in last night and hope it continues (probably not)

ps danica was lovin the chilly last night lol

Piper Niven Superfan
23-03-2011 09:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(23-03-2011 00:42 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Where has THIS Danica been hiding then? Normally Paige is the one that will really hold me on this channel but Danica's performance is making me do the dirty on her Smile I detect Tori Black has been leaving an impression on this channel.

think actually when tori was in the uk last week she lured danica to her hotel room and well and truly corrupted danicaBig Grin and afterwards said if danica wants more she has to get filthy on cameraBig Grin

Piper Niven Superfan
23-03-2011 09:51
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66