Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

brinsford Offline
Master Poster

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
(18-03-2011 16:38 )gazfc Wrote:  Alot of the other girls have websites run by other people, I don't think any of the girls are signed exclusive to elite so no real conflict of interest, as for the body stocking incident I honestly can't take brinsford word for anything, sounds more like an excuse from Danica IMO (well that's if brinsford even talk 2 her)

Each time that Danica is on I ring at the least 2 times just ring her next time shes on and ask her and many times she as come on the mic and thanked Brinsford or my real name for giving her a call.The body stocking incident is true .On the first call Danica said that she was doing a 241 with Lori and the lot might be coming off then the producer must have heard what she said and was stopped,on the second call I ask for Lori to take off Danica's body stocking again the producer said no too risky. And that is the truth.

18-03-2011 17:40
Find all posts by this user
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(18-03-2011 17:40 )brinsford Wrote:  Each time that Danica is on I ring at the least 2 times just ring her next time shes on and ask her and many times she as come on the mic and thanked Brinsford or my real name for giving her a call.The body stocking incident is true .On the first call Danica said that she was doing a 241 with Lori and the lot might be coming off then the producer must have heard what she said and was stopped,on the second call I ask for Lori to take off Danica's body stocking again the producer said no too risky. And that is the truth.

This has been raised on this forum previously, so irrespective of whether Danica can or can't, is or isn't, we saw it in the monumental fuck up that was Alice Goodwin's night show debut & we'll see it again in Tori Black's over hyped Elite debut tonight, Elite may have all the star ingredients but seem clueless when it comes to optimizing their assets.

18-03-2011 18:10
eyesonly4u Offline
Banned

not that i'm suggesting anything but this is clearly not danicas theme tunelaugh
19-03-2011 00:22
drharvey12 Offline
Senior Poster

(18-03-2011 00:46 )mrwotzup Wrote:  That sounds pretty good and the bra's gone as well Smile

Think I heard Danica say (earlier tonight) that she might not be on next week Sad

She does look bloody good !!

I've just watched that bit and she says that she won't be on for a while now and although there is a possibility of her working next week it's unlikely Sad

Hopefully the time off will give her a chance to finish her website.

I spoke to her a while back about her website and she mentioned that there will be lots of topless pics / vids but she didn't give me the impression that there will be completely naked shots of her. Hope I'm wrong about this but I can't seem to picture her doing similar stuff to what's on Sophia Knight's website........unless I close my eyes that is Big Grin

It's that time of the night:- Adele, Caty Cole, Charlie O'Neal, Danica, Danni Harwood, Lori Buckby, Paige Green, Sophia Knight, Victoria Roberts.
It's that time of the day:- Alice Goodwin, Amy Capri, Cara Brett, Dani T (missing you already), Emma Spellar, Fernanda, Kitty Lea.
21-03-2011 11:02
HEX!T Away
Retired

dont hold your breath m8 shes going on a working holiday, doing more mag work (going by her nuts interview). so any website is gonna be an after thought and unlikely to appear soon.
your rite about the content though, the strongest she will be doing is implied nude. so will it be worth your cash? probably not... as are about 90 percent of the tv babes websites.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
21-03-2011 11:34
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

Yes I would love to see some completely naked photos of Danica but will probably have to imagine her nude.laugh
21-03-2011 12:56
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Schedule says she's back on Tuesday night. Also, during her last shift Danica mentioned the possibility of her wearing leggings (the wet look ones) and boots the next time she's on. Hmmm, if she wears that on Tuesday night, then I can already see a certain chatbox mod giving Danica a great deal of praise for her choice of outfit. Wink
(This post was last modified: 21-03-2011 14:23 by Chilly.)
21-03-2011 14:03
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

The Pretty One told me last week that she would be on this Tuesday if we get a 241 I hope it's with Ashley just think of those 4 magnificent boobs on screen at the same time. Roll on tomorrow.

(This post was last modified: 21-03-2011 14:40 by brinsford.)
21-03-2011 14:38
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Lazy Ashley and dull Danica certainly sounds like an amazing 2-4-1. Wink Big Grin
21-03-2011 14:44
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

(21-03-2011 14:44 )Chilly Wrote:  Lazy Ashley and dull Danica certainly sounds like an amazing 2-4-1. Wink Big Grin

There's plenty of other stations for you to watch.

21-03-2011 14:50
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66