Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

lancealot790 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
Only managed to catch part of Danica,s show last night and i have to say i thought is was the best one for quite a while. I thought her outfit changes were spot on, one of the problems with Danica doing a three hour show straight through is that with her lack of movement it tends to become boring and repetitive ( well for some people it does ) so she needs to do something different. I liked her little shorts and top outfit and the swimsuit was a good follow up, she also got her wonderful breasts out almost immediately ( a definite plus )SmileSmile

I am more than happy to see Danica disappear off screen for a few minutes if it means that she returns in a different outfit each time. Perhaps for her next appearance she could start off in the swimsuit, follow that with lingerie and finish with pigtails and a schoolgirl outfit, wearing only a thong underneath. Now that would be worth staying up forRolleyesRolleyes

Next time you talk to her Brinsford please feel free to pass on my suggestions, no chargeSmileSmile
11-03-2011 23:51
Find all posts by this user
ukturte Offline
Senior Poster

Danica is on thursday this week according to the Elite Schedule and she is teamed up with Mica and Lori.

Has she had a 2-4-1 with either of them before?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even when they are wrong.
14-03-2011 01:50
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

Just a quick question, why do people have so many issues with Danica?

I don't like all the models on all the babechannels, but I don't go on their thread shagging them off!! I realise that they are not my cup of tea, but they maybe someone else's cup of tea and leave it as that!!!

I always go by this, if we all liked the same thing, wouldn't life be very boring?
14-03-2011 03:30
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(14-03-2011 01:50 )ukturte Wrote:  Danica is on thursday this week according to the Elite Schedule and she is teamed up with Mica and Lori.

Has she had a 2-4-1 with either of them before?

Yeah, she's done one with Lori; it was actually pretty decent. Cool

(14-03-2011 03:30 )Paul71 Wrote:  Just a quick question, why do people have so many issues with Danica?

I don't like all the models on all the babechannels, but I don't go on their thread shagging them off!! I realise that they are not my cup of tea, but they maybe someone else's cup of tea and leave it as that!!!

I always go by this, if we all liked the same thing, wouldn't life be very boring?

Shagging them off? Lol.

The majority of posts in this thread have always been positive towards her, but the negative stuff is what people tend to focus on. Anyway, if this thread was nothing but praise for her, and we all said pretty much the same thing, actually, I think you already know the answer to that one. Wink
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2011 03:57 by Chilly.)
14-03-2011 03:45
onlyafewleft Offline
Apprentice Poster

Danica & Mica ??? .....................
14-03-2011 21:49
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

[Image: danica_nd_friends_05_thumb.jpg]

To make up for to-nights dissappointment .

Roll on Thursday

(This post was last modified: 14-03-2011 23:56 by brinsford.)
14-03-2011 23:55
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

Wow, Thats a nice Pic .
Wouldnt mind if she wore this at some point on Thursday.

btw Are there more pics from this Set/Photoshoot ? Just interested lol
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2011 00:34 by mrwotzup.)
15-03-2011 00:26
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

^^^^ It was posted ages ago: http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid761400

Any true fan of Danica's would've known she wasn't going to be on tonight, so they wouldn't have been disappointed.

Real Danica fans 1 The disappointed haters 0 Cool
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2011 01:11 by Chilly.)
15-03-2011 01:03
drharvey12 Offline
Senior Poster

Just finished watching Danica's performance from last week and all I can say is WOW. I think I first saw her on daytimes in the silver swimsuit so it was great to see this back again. Kept me glued to my.......um......phone for the duration Wink

I agree that the costume changes work for her and hope that we continue to see these in her shows.

I've got to say that I enjoyed her 241 with Sophia but as I find them both smoking hot I'm easily pleased. Still, I think their partnership is getting better and if there is any rivalry between them I would hope that they would just put on a really sizzling show to make the other girl look bad. (Ofcom permitting of course.....sigh).

Can't wait for tonight's performance but a bit sad she's not on at the weekend with Tori Black. Now that girl could show her a thing or two about 241's Wink

It's that time of the night:- Adele, Caty Cole, Charlie O'Neal, Danica, Danni Harwood, Lori Buckby, Paige Green, Sophia Knight, Victoria Roberts.
It's that time of the day:- Alice Goodwin, Amy Capri, Cara Brett, Dani T (missing you already), Emma Spellar, Fernanda, Kitty Lea.
(This post was last modified: 17-03-2011 12:43 by drharvey12.)
17-03-2011 11:28
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

Danica is looking amazing once again.Tongue
17-03-2011 23:28
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66