Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Dolly Delight - Red Light Lounge

WeakSauce Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Dolly Delight - Red Light Lounge
Woah didn't think my prayers would be answered so soon, she's on nights tomorrow from 9pm! Sky+ and kleenex on standby Big Grin
14-03-2011 20:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

Unnecessary and offensive posters from a few pages ago get everywhere these days... I'll thank them to stay out of this thread that I started for people to post caps / good comments about Dolly, who I think is a wonderful person. As has been said before, it is the person inside that counts. Heart

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2011 21:28 by Regenerated.)
14-03-2011 21:05
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

QUOTE DOLLY - "as for you guys who say how fake and grotesque i am well dont look then!!!! you shouldnt be so abrupt i respect im not to everones taste but u should have a liol more manners and tact when posting. but hey guess some of you ruin it for others. anyway ur entitled to your opinions as i said."

Well posted Dolly... it is indeed a pity that some guys can't give opinions on forums without dusting down the how to be rude and abnoxious manual. I for one am a new Dolly fan.. I love her look and she has a vivacious personality.HeartTongue

http://www.facebook.com/#!/reallarissasummers
14-03-2011 21:07
G-666 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Gotta Say Im a massive Dolly Fan..Heart
Had a wicked chat with her on The daytime show.. I hope she's around to stay..

Dolly Loving your work Smile

G
15-03-2011 21:16
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

WOW.. she's lookin wonderful tonight!!!Bounce

16-03-2011 00:38
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(14-03-2011 10:12 )dolly delight Wrote:  as for you guys who say how fake and groteque i am well dont look then!!!!

Dolly, can I take this opportunity to ask a serious question regarding fake breasts? First off, I think to call you grotesque is wrong, even if I'm not a fan of implants and did refer to them as comedy tits.

But I've wondered for many years now why you ladies do it? Why do you have implants that intentionally look fake? Do you have them done for yourself, or for men? If it's the latter then that surprises me as from what I can gather the majority of men prefer natural.

I know you can only answer from your own persepctive, but what is a woman's reasoning behind fake tits?
(This post was last modified: 16-03-2011 01:29 by StanTheMan.)
16-03-2011 01:28
dolly delight Offline
Junior Poster

hi bbe, yeash i dont mind answering or at least my reasons behind it. i did it for myself as in just love the whike barbie look andf some guys like it and some not but ast the end of the dsay each of us have tyo chose how wew want to be and this is me .xx
love to use them for my work aswell gr4eat assets to play with and use as props lol lol xx
16-03-2011 12:02
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

Dolly certainly warrants closer investigation!!!Tongue

[Image: th_277354159_over_123_222lo.jpg]

16-03-2011 13:14
Silicone worshiper Offline
Senior Poster

Daisy has given her gracious response as outlined above, as to why a model would favour large "obviously fake"" breast implants. I'd like to give a punter's resonse as to why I love huge fake tits. It's not that I like fake breasts , it's that I like Huge breasts , the bigger the better. Why? Because for me they are the embodiment of womanhood and femininity. Implants aren't better, it's just that in the majority of cases they look better. If you favour mammazonians like I do , most of the time when a model has huge natural breasts they can sag quite badly and look very droopy. In the majority of cases they actually look better supported by a
bra. Also it is very unusual to have a naturally huge breasted girl who's in good shape. The only one I can think of from recent times is linsey dawn mckenzie. You might include Lucy pinder and sophie Howard, but these 2 girls are big-chested rather than huge. Fake tits just hang and sit better. They're more perky. And as for the comment that most guys prefer naturals-bullshit! Who are the most popular girls on the phones? -
Daryl Morgan,dani o Neal, jet black, Sarah Louise,Ava blue , Vikki valentine - girls with fantastic
fucking fake funbags. I'm also willing
to admit that probably another reason for being turned on by the mammazonians is that at a subconcious level the guys fantasize that for
a girl to go for the surgery she has to be one kinky bitch, because the only function such large tits could serve is to give perverts
like themselves massive hard-ons.
(This post was last modified: 16-03-2011 23:10 by Silicone worshiper.)
16-03-2011 22:28
prince henry sinclair Offline
Senior Poster

Dolly is OK in my book. People who don't like breast implants shouldn't go on about it so much.
16-03-2011 23:23

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL