cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 74 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average

Melissa D - Chat & Discussion

hops1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Melissa D - Chat & Discussion
Great pics mrwotzup, thanks for posting those! Think they just go to proove we definately need more of Melissa in our lives!!
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2011 10:27 by hops1.)
02-03-2011 10:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

It's great to see the beautiful Melissa Heart back on today. She's looking adorable in a sexy lilac dress, which is showing off her lovely curvy figure very nicely Smile

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
07-03-2011 11:43
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

Melissa looking so pure and cute today in her lovely pink dress.CoolHeart

(03-03-2011 09:58 )gazfc Wrote:  [snip]

This is a great picture! I would just love to see more of her beautiful face.Cool
07-03-2011 11:47
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

I came home after work to see Melissa still looking gorgeous, still wearing the same dress (no complaints there) but on the same set all day. As the daytime shift is so long, they really should mix up the sets a little bit for some variety, and/or the outfits. It's especially true in the case of the sofa, as it does restrict movement, plus (according to Hannah) it's quite uncomfortable.

Melissa's now on a break, so maybe there will be a change. Let's hope so.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
07-03-2011 19:55
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

melissa's back still in the purple dress and still very cute. also melissa is on the cover and inside the new issue of nuts mag out tomorrow in the holly peers big boob bonanza

Piper Niven Superfan
07-03-2011 20:10
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

That Lilac dress is certainly a real figure hugging one, & Melissa looks wonderful in it. Tongue It's actually good to see a few girls wearing a dress & provides a good alternative to the hotpants/top outfits. I'm not complaining at all there, but the variety is very welcome, especially when the effect is so stunning as with Melissa. Big Grin

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
07-03-2011 20:43
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

For me that was easily the best that Melissa has looked since she came back to Elite. The dress was so lovely that I didn't mind that she wore it for the whole day. I particularly liked it towards the end when she was actually sitting on the sofa rather than lying on it, as we got a great view of her body, and the crossed legs were such a tease, raising the hope of some cheeky upskirt action Wink

Melissa Heart is back on the Breakfast Club this Friday (11th). I'll be setting my alarm for that, without a doubt Smile

07-03-2011 21:07
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Just got the new issue of nuts mag out today and Melissa is on the cover and 2 pages of pics inside too looking very cute and very sexy too in and out of her daisy duke outfit

Piper Niven Superfan
08-03-2011 10:05
The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

(08-03-2011 10:05 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Just got the new issue of nuts mag out today and Melissa is on the cover and 2 pages of pics inside too looking very cute and very sexy too in and out of her daisy duke outfit

She is definately one of the cutes girls on Elite.

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
08-03-2011 10:07
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

Melissa has just put up an absolutely incredible picture of herself on Twitter eek For some reason it's not showing on yfrog, so best just to go to her time line and see the preview.

http://twitter.com/#!/MelissaD89

10-03-2011 11:33

gemma hiles