Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(06-03-2011 21:59 )chrislatimer Wrote:  
Quote:Whats wrong with the graphics free web show?

most people wanna watch on their tv maybe

Hit the nail right on the head for me. Why would I watch a webstream on a 15.5” laptop screen when I have the option of watching Elite TV through Sky+ on a 42” plasma TV?

Besides watching through webstreams or webcams don’t particularly appeal to me at all.

As for the extra OSGs I can’t comment on what they have been like this past week as I haven’t seen a show since a week past Friday. The last time I did see them at times they were covering Caty’s face on screen which was ridiculous.

However tonight I see they were like this earlier

[Image: th_450194879_Sophia1_123_588lo.jpg] [Image: th_450199835_Sophia2_123_535lo.jpg]

As you were only advertising two different services on a continuous loop surely they can be incorporated into the bottom right graphic without too much trouble.

The second OSG disappeared after 10pm so fair play. I hope it stays that way.Smile

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
06-03-2011 23:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
smoothc Offline
Master Poster

Alice last week, Sophia this week and the best of all, Fernanda, to come at the end of the month. I don't obsessively watch Elite like some so I'm probably not best placed to say but Elite seems to be bang on point to me (apart from the stream which needs refreshing every 30 seconds!)

There was Fernanda. And then there was none.
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2011 23:52 by smoothc.)
06-03-2011 23:47
mikeboob Offline
Senior Poster

(06-03-2011 23:07 )stueyboy Wrote:  It seems to me there's probably a block of extremely bright lights which surround the camera position - so if the girls are laying quite close to the camera they get blasted with these very strong lights. The rest of the Sets' area has much more dimmed lighting, but it results in some very odd looking skin tones - e.g. often the girls can have very pale faces, yellow-looking stomachs, and brown legs.

The lighting can often be really poor Jamie - I guess if you invested a lot of money in them you may feel like you can't do anything about it - but can't you tone the lights down please?

Oh yes my favouite bug-bear on Elite, a simple "grey card" check would fix the bleach-out effect of the lighting. Esp with pale skinned girls like Alice Goodwin, who when she is on a white bed almost disappears (not helped by her great knockers reflecting the light back and up against her face. Seriously, its an issue!) Pale girls - use a darker set, well tanned girls use a lighter set.
07-03-2011 00:34
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

Sorry I forgot to put the smilies in again.
I was at a friend's this weekend and saw Elite for the first time on Sky. I only saw it for five minutes when Charlie O'Neal was on but I was quite impressed by the quality. It wasn't up to the standard of TVX but it was certainly no worse than Babestation.

It's a pity they are too poor to buy a freeview slot as I think they would go down quite well, particularly when Sammie Pennington is on.

(This post was last modified: 07-03-2011 02:58 by Dan Volatile.)
07-03-2011 02:23
smoothc Offline
Master Poster

(07-03-2011 02:23 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  It's a pity they are too poor to buy a freeview slot as I think they would go down quite well, particularly when Sammie Pennington is on.

Those days are over I'm afraid. She's gone.

There was Fernanda. And then there was none.
07-03-2011 02:30
The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

(07-03-2011 02:23 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  It's a pity they are too poor to buy a freeview slot as I think they would go down quite well

I didn't know that the reason why Elite were not on Freeview was because they could not afford a Freeview slot. In fact i thought that it was the other way round, being that Elite along with babestation are the richest shows and that it is Elite that does not give rights to Freeview. Not because Elite can't afford a Freeview slot.

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
07-03-2011 02:38
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

freeview is bigger then elite mate, elite dont wanna pay the cost of putting a channel on freeview.
07-03-2011 02:40
tsurugi Offline
Banned

If money bags troll man from that other channel thinks its too expensive to go on free view what chance do a small oufit like elite have
07-03-2011 04:58
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

(06-03-2011 23:09 )Chilly Wrote:  I guess in Jamie's world we're still in a recession, even though the UK has actually come out of recession. Wink

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=...izTDo1Q4aw

So, when the country was in a recession, Elite TV didn't add these extra graphics and things to try and make themselves some extra money, but now we're out of a recession, well, they've decided to add 'em. Go figure. [Image: nuts2_116.gif]

Chilly, I know you're being deliberately provocative for a change but just because we are technically out of a recession because output officially went up by 0.0000000001% doesn't mean that the average punter who rings in is out of recession. Far from it. The results of the recession, inflation, fuel costs and public sector job losses and private sector losses for those who trade with the public sector are only just starting. 700 of my colleagues are losing their jobs at the end of this month. Don't worry though they're Northerners so they don't count.

Just thought we hadn't had any political stuff on this thread for a while.Wink
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2011 08:45 by Webbiola.)
07-03-2011 08:44
The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

Politics does my head in so i'm not going to talk about it. On a much more simpler note, Am i the only one that actually likes somes of the background music from elite? I seriously love some of the songs playing in they background. I don't know the artists but to quote some of my favourites

"you know it's right, girl when I'm holding you in my arms, you know it's right baby, you know it's right" (pretty much repeated over and over in the song) - I love this one, start bopping my head whenever they play

and

"Danger it's killing me, i said danger, love you but you're hurting me, said i love you, but it can't be Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuu ya ya ya ya ya yeah" - One of my faves from Elite. Really love it when this one comes on.

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
07-03-2011 11:40