Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(02-03-2011 15:14 )TheWatcher Wrote:  It has been said previously on the forum, that the money is made not from the callers who actually talk to the girls, but from the many more people who pay just to listen in.
I think I saw a figure of 20 or 30 times mentioned somewhere, but only Elite would know.

ah, of course, forgot about that... kerrrching. EDIT (again)... makes you wonder why they don't sort the waiting problem when the girl is off the phone once and for all if this is a huge part of their income... bladewave
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2011 15:25 by countryboy.)
02-03-2011 15:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Maybe that's why they've started using the "girl caller" gimmick. People have stopped calling due to the stacking trick, so there's nothing for the listeners to hear. Just a thought.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
02-03-2011 15:29
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

I'm convinced these so called 'problems' that people are experiencing calling their channels is nothing more than a scam. Why? Because this problem has been reported to them in the past; numerous people have also mentioned it on here, yet these so called 'problems' still exist. Rolleyes Christ, if things are that bad that they need to resort to scams, then maybe they should try selling us...err, Elite TV pens. Wink Big Laugh
02-03-2011 15:36
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

maybe they should hire geri to plug the website every 15 minutes Wink
02-03-2011 16:59
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

Elite scam. Over the last few months the scam as become worse. In the last week alone I've rang Sophia and Mica and waited because the message say theres a caller waiting, the girl on screen is waving their phones and say's their lines are free and message still say's that is callers waiting.I have noticed another scam after waiting several minutes you get through speak to the girl of your choice after a few seconds of speaking to the girl you get cut off and the message comes on press 1 to speak to the on screen girl or 5 to listen in.Next time when you sit down to watch Elite just notice how many times you see the on screen girl take a call then after a few seconds they look at the phone with a puzzled look as why the caller as ended the call. As you are aware I like Danica and trying to speak to her ,with these scams it's becoming very difficult and expensive to talk to her. While these scams are going on I for one will not be calling any other girls,surely the less grief you have getting to talk the more times you ring and so Elite makes more money.

02-03-2011 21:43
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(02-03-2011 21:43 )brinsford Wrote:  Elite scam. Over the last few months the scam as become worse. In the last week alone I've rang Sophia and Mica and waited because the message say theres a caller waiting, the girl on screen is waving their phones and say's their lines are free and message still say's that is callers waiting.I have noticed another scam after waiting several minutes you get through speak to the girl of your choice after a few seconds of speaking to the girl you get cut off and the message comes on press 1 to speak to the on screen girl or 5 to listen in.Next time when you sit down to watch Elite just notice how many times you see the on screen girl take a call then after a few seconds they look at the phone with a puzzled look as why the caller as ended the call. As you are aware I like Danica and trying to speak to her ,with these scams it's becoming very difficult and expensive to talk to her. While these scams are going on I for one will not be calling any other girls,surely the less grief you have getting to talk the more times you ring and so Elite makes more money.

It IS a scam, and unfortunately most of the channels do this. It won't change, sadly. It's easy to scam people, because the callers aren't going to make a fuss and report this, because of embarrassment, and because anyone will tell them that they were the ones responsible, since they called in the first place. Also, while it's annoying, it's not a lot of money lost, especially if you were spending it on a service like this to begin with. It's not excusable, but I'm just stating what I think. Makes people not want to call or text in, when they think they will just get ripped off. Babestation is the worst for this, as we all know.

I still think the website is a good deal though.
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2011 22:17 by mrmann.)
02-03-2011 22:16
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Even though I'm a critic of Elite's overuse of fishnets, there's something very sexy about the way Charlie and Sophia are sporting these correlating looks tonight.

In the 3-4-1 with Alice, there was a real symmetry about their two lithe, natural figures working in tandem with Alice as their focal point.
It would definitely be fun to see something similar (with e.g. Danica or Kitty in the centre) and Charlie/Sophia as the attentive sensual 'bookends'.
04-03-2011 03:24
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

how long till we get a 'elite tv osg's are utter crap' thread? annoyed
04-03-2011 13:50
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(04-03-2011 13:50 )beardedbob Wrote:  how long till we get a 'elite tv osg's are utter crap' thread? annoyed
Don't think there needs to be one , just use the BS thread instead , with Elite looking like it is now part of the "Sellcast" group (Cellcast) just use their thread instead laugh .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
04-03-2011 14:35
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Credit where it's due, though. Yep, it's quite an achievement for a channel to go from being so good, to being so bad, which Elite TV really is at the moment. Such a shame, as it used to be a channel that was once full of its own ideas, but now Elite TV is nothing more than a unprofessional, phone scamming, on-screen graphics obsessed Cellcast copy. [Image: duhgn7.gif]
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2011 15:22 by Chilly.)
04-03-2011 15:21