babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

stoly Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I felt last nights shows were a bit better, well I can only comment on the Stevie sets, as they were the only ones I watched.
For a change we weren't bombarded with constant interuptions from the hostess trying to flog pics, or bleating on about BS extreme.
Thank You BS, you made my watching more enjoyable, please keep the flogging of the pics or Bs Extreme, to the beginning or end of the girls sets.
15-02-2011 10:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Does anyone else get the impression that the number of callers has gone down recently?
I only see the show at times between 11pm until about 30 minutes after midnight, but I've noticed that the girls seem to be spending more of their time on the mic asking for calls, or waving their phone at the camera, than they used to.
15-02-2011 11:35
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Yes, I've noticed that the appeals for callers seem to be getting more frequent. At least one girl last night was virtually pleading for someone to call. Hardly surprising really, especially as they spam the interruptions in the period during which they should get most of their calls.
(This post was last modified: 16-02-2011 00:42 by vila.)
15-02-2011 13:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

also in these tough times people wont have the money to call the channels so that will reduce the volumes too

Piper Niven Superfan
15-02-2011 16:33
jay$ Offline
Senior Poster

(15-02-2011 10:38 )stoly Wrote:  I felt last nights shows were a bit better, well I can only comment on the Stevie sets, as they were the only ones I watched.
For a change we weren't bombarded with constant interuptions from the hostess trying to flog pics, or bleating on about BS extreme.
Thank You BS, you made my watching more enjoyable, please keep the flogging of the pics or Bs Extreme, to the beginning or end of the girls sets.

agreed, there wasnt interuptions during stevies appearance but if you stayed up and watched her later appearance on BS1 like me u would have been pissed, every 5 minutes theres was a bsExtreme trailer which lasted about 2 mins very annoying and if you were a first time caller that would put you off ever callin again!!
calls wee pretty slow too which probably made stevies show quite dull, on saturday she was amazing last nite she was just going through the motions
15-02-2011 16:56
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

If the call numbers have reduced, is it due to the recession or the viewers/callers dropping because of frustations with advertising and those big horrible boxes. Personally nowadays i tune in to see if the boxes are there, see they are and then go elsewhere. I used to call but not anymore.
15-02-2011 17:16
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(15-02-2011 17:16 )dirtbag Wrote:  If the call numbers have reduced, is it due to the recession or the viewers/callers dropping because of frustations with advertising and those big horrible boxes.

I believe it's both. I think there was probably a drop in numbers because of the recession and Cellcast tried to compensate for the lost revenue by spamming adverts, only to create a situation which is driving away viewers and consequently further reducing the number of callers.
16-02-2011 00:48
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Priceless, isn't it? We get a rare chance to see Geri on the bed, albeit sharing with Camilla, and she turns to put her best feature (her bum, of course) to camera. The cameraman? Naturally, he zooms in far too close as usual and, because he's still trying to keep Camilla in shot, he hides Geri's rear end behind the black boxes.

There are really no words for it! Bounce
17-02-2011 05:22
Topman 47 Offline
Master Poster

My telephone bill has rocketed of recent times (my fault for possibly ringing too often) but i have now started to reduce the number of calls I make and have to look to the channels which offer better value for money.

I would only ring BS to speak to Stevie, Ella or Tammy and as they seem to work less shifts than others that is helping.

I have said before the channels will need to consider their options with regard to telephone pricing because of the recession and less money to spend.

Interesting TVX have reduced their price of calls before midnight and their girls always seem busy whereas CP have lifted their mobile calls to £2 per min plus connection charges and I for one have reduced my calls to them.

17-02-2011 10:09
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Looks like the "Glamourchase is a separate enterprise from Babestation" demarcation nonsense has been abandoned at last. The 'GC set' is now being used on Xtra.

So what's being used for GC?
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2011 01:59 by vila.)
18-02-2011 01:59

Click here to watch Babestation TV