Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
(28-01-2011 07:40 )RRROGER Wrote:  The fanboys will no doubt take a pop at me, but Danica needs to raise her game significantly; my thoughts on last night's show, as mrmann said, she looked tired, she also looked bored, she looked dowdy (lank hair).

The rest of the posting on her show was in the form of "polite applause", or in a lot of cases a "slow handclap."

I would not say I am a fanboy but she certainly does not need to raise her game.Not sure what you expect her to do that she ain't doing already.These channels are all in rehab since the demise of Bang.She brings something different let's just deal with what she represents.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
28-01-2011 13:35
Find all posts by this user
irishdude85 Offline
Master Poster

yeah i agree whit most comments, she was good but i know she can do much better. would have loved to see more of that sexy ass she has. but other than that good show.
28-01-2011 13:56
Cpe Away
Cap Set Winner 2013

I felt last night was an improvement on Sunday's performance. Had more movement, liked the wet t-shirt, liked the teasing with the pantys. Not sure amount the dank hair though....was that deliberate, strange if it was?

Danica always leaves us with mixed feelings, she could go on and deliver a lot more and the hopeful wait patiently, whereas others I fear may just walk away frustrated.

Rapidly becoming more & more disillusioned
28-01-2011 14:51
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Dank hair?
28-01-2011 14:53
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

Thought Danica had a good night,looked gorgeous and nice to see her trying something different. She was busy on the 'phones as per last time and although I would have liked to see another outfit I can understand why she didn't change.

It's really good to see her on more frequently and I'm looking forward to seeing what she does on Tuesday. Prehaps something new again...naked Wink Big Grin Blush
28-01-2011 15:03
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(28-01-2011 14:53 )gazfc Wrote:  Dank hair?

Is that a query of my post...???
... the word I used was LANK; Oxford Dictionary defininition...long/limp/straight & looked greasy & untidy; as I posted she looked dowdy, bleary eyed, that just got out of bed look....she's supposed to be a mainstream glam model for fuck sake, but apart from being pretty, she looked very ordinary.

28-01-2011 15:54
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(28-01-2011 15:54 )RRROGER Wrote:  Is that a query of my post...???
... the word I used was LANK; Oxford Dictionary defininition...long/limp/straight & looked greasy & untidy; as I posted she looked dowdy, bleary eyed, that just got out of bed look....she's supposed to be a mainstream glam model for fuck sake, but apart from being pretty, she looked very ordinary.

RRROGER has danica knocked you back in the past or something fella, as you are starting to get very personal and its becoming out of order in my opinon, you need to tone it down a touch.
28-01-2011 16:03
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Well said chrislatimer,RRROGER has this woman done something to upset you,the way you talk about her you would think she was an absolute grenade!not probably the prettiest girl these channels have ever witnessed.

Your comments are way off and make no sense at all.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
28-01-2011 16:34
Cpe Away
Cap Set Winner 2013

Sorry, I meant to say lank. I have to support RRROGER in as much as, her hair was exactly as he stated limp/greasy in appearance and untidy.

In Danica's defense though, she must have been going for the "just got out of bed" look. Which took me somewhat by surprise as she's always looks stunning in makeup etc. It does show that she's naturally beautiful though.

I did like the obvious shyness & blushing whenever she started to slide her panties down.

Rapidly becoming more & more disillusioned
28-01-2011 17:18
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(28-01-2011 17:18 )Cpe Wrote:  Sorry, I meant to say lank. I have to support RRROGER in as much as, her hair was exactly as he stated limp/greasy in appearance and untidy.

In Danica's defense though, she must have been going for the "just got out of bed" look. Which took me somewhat by surprise as she's always looks stunning in makeup etc. It does show that she's naturally beautiful though.

I did like the obvious shyness & blushing whenever she started to slide her panties down.

I don't agree with all this talk of looking tired with greasy hair - all a bit mean. I think she looked stunning last night. She can look a bit washed out sometimes if she wears that latex shite and the lighting is pants, but last night as is the case 99% of the time she looked top banana.
28-01-2011 18:20
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66