Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average

Sammie Pennington - (Back On The ) Elite TV Night Show

Cpe Away
Cap Set Winner 2013

RE: Sammie Pennington - (Back On The ) Elite TV Night Show
OMG last night even exceeded her Bang performance imo and I never thought I'd say that. (Thanks for the caps thus far). I was loving the close-ups, especially the camel-toe....which clearly showed she was loving every minute of it just as much as we were.

She is such a class act and imo steals the accolade from Alice/Caty/Ashley as Elite's No.1 performer. How she tops last night will be a challenge for sure. "Welcome back Sammie".

Rapidly becoming more & more disillusioned
26-01-2011 09:37
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

didnt see sammie in her famous purple outfit as id gone to bed by then, but i watched sammie a lot before that and thought she had a very good show. before last night i was wondering would last night be like her previous elite night shows which were poor or whether it would be like her bang shows which were very good.

thankfully sammie last night was like her bang shows and was very good. she looked great in her 3 outfits (white bra, tiny white thong and tartan skirt, no skirt and the famous purple outfit) she moved around very well showing off every inch of her wonderful figure. sammie was also filth on the phone, in fact sammie was so filthy on the phone she herself said "im so filthy on the phone i need to wash my mouth out with soap and water!!!"

had a look at sammie's twitter this morning and she definately enjoyed herself

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 26-01-2011 09:51 by Rammyrascal.)
26-01-2011 09:51
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

Sammie is much better on night time but willl she be doing nights permanently or will she go back to doing daytime?Cool
26-01-2011 10:01
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Didn't see it all as I went to bed at 1am but from what I saw Sammie was pretty awesome last night. Hexit is right in that she really took the opportunity to blast back onto our screens unlike Danica. Superb show from Sammie. Will someone discreetly send Danica a copy?Smile
26-01-2011 10:09
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(26-01-2011 10:01 )Classic84 Wrote:  Sammie is much better on night time but willl she be doing nights permanently or will she go back to doing daytime?Cool

See my post #820.

26-01-2011 10:16
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

Awesome show last night. Loved it when she took the bra attachment right off on the purple number. I think elite should have a themed night with all the girls wearing one if those outfits.
26-01-2011 11:12
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

I never doubted for a moment that Sammie's show would carry on from where she left off at Bang. She was up for it from the word go and you could tell she couldn't wait to go topless. She'd been teasing us since Monday about the purple outfit, so it was always a question of when, not if, it would appear, and it was certainly worth the wait. Just compare and contrast the August show when she wore it before, but spent all her time trying to keep her boobs inside it. No such problems tonight (or rather this morning).
To expand upon RRROGER's information about her being on daytime this Saturday, she did also say that she'd mostly be on nights for the coming month. As for whether or not she can top last night, I'd say she most definitely can.
Finally, I mentioned earlier that Sammie had been on here during her first break. I really hope that she comes back on later today, reads all these comments and realises that most people here do love her and enjoy her shows.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
26-01-2011 11:25
Jackpot Offline
Apprentice Poster

The girl is truly awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HeartHeartHeartHeart
26-01-2011 12:30
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

It was a fantastic show from Sammie, like a night show should be and on a par if not better than her Bang nightshow efforts..Well Done!
26-01-2011 12:43
fifeguy93 Offline
Senior Poster

stunning girl, stunning performance!

pretty early on she said she was getting wet, now thats usually all talk but going by a couple of the caps folk have got, looks as if she wasnt making it up lol Wink
26-01-2011 12:58
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66