Thread Rating:
  • 101 Vote(s) - 2.98 Average

Adele - Chat, Caps & Vids

Charlemagne Offline

RE: Adele - Chat, Caps & Vids
Bob at CP is suggesting that he may have signed her.....

He said that he's just brought 'A Dell' for the office
24-01-2011 10:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yep got that does look like adele has gone to cp.

Piper Niven Superfan
24-01-2011 11:09
Cpe Away
Cap Set Winner 2013

(24-01-2011 11:09 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yep got that does look like adele has gone to cp.

I know that Elite have taken a lot of the Bang girls, but Adele would have been an excellent January Transfer.

Rapidly becoming more & more disillusioned
24-01-2011 11:22
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Suddenly, Monday morning doesn't seem so bad anymore.......

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

24-01-2011 11:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(24-01-2011 11:22 )Cpe Wrote:  
(24-01-2011 11:09 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yep got that does look like adele has gone to cp.

I know that Elite have taken a lot of the Bang girls, but Adele would have been an excellent January Transfer.

elite havent taken a lot of the bang girls, theyve only taken 4 most have gone to redlight but yes adele is a good move for paradiso

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2011 12:11 by Rammyrascal.)
24-01-2011 12:10
Big Stu Offline
,,, is back!

Excelent news if indeed trueSmileSmileSmile
Think CP could suit her as there is less of the hard sell that goes on with BS and Elite. Can't waitSmileSmileSmile
It was me who suggested she was away until the 23rd, and thinking about it she said she was away for a month, i may have got confused with Danica's return to nights date?
24-01-2011 13:31
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

Hmmm, Adele has gone to CP? Cool, that will give the other girl a rest but means that Adele could do three or four nights a week if she wished.

Rep? If it paid the bills I may give a shit.
25-01-2011 13:21
mr williams Offline

(25-01-2011 13:21 )bunnybc Wrote:  Adele could do three or four nights a week if she wished.

But she doesn't - Donna Duke posted that Adele had been looking to reduce her appearances due to other daytime commitments anyway and was even considering packing in completely.

CP have recently signed Tammy Oldham and Georgie Lyall, and with Samantha Amore reappearing and Jet Black and Roxy Belle in reserve they can now give Courtney a few more nights off.

If Adele does go to CP, except for perhaps picking up a few odd shifts when others are on holiday I doubt we'll see her more than once a week, but that's certainly better than not seeing her at all.

25-01-2011 14:02
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

He has only hinted at the fact she may have signed...much like BS hinted that they had signed Danica...I'll believe it when i see it!
25-01-2011 16:53
mr williams Offline

(25-01-2011 16:53 )astonv1 Wrote:  I'll believe it when i see it!

Me too, although the signing of Evelynn gives the story more credibility.

Mind you, I always had this sneaking suspicion that if Adele turned up on one of the smaller channels she'd follow Toni to Sportxxx

25-01-2011 17:57