Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
(24-01-2011 09:27 )Big Stu Wrote:  Slowish start but very hot with Sophia, a lacklustre Danica is still head and shoulders above anything else on at the moment!! Good to have her backCoolCool

I agree with most of your post, but the bit I highlighted does a great disservice to the other girls on Elite, who do an excellent job, even though they don't all appeal to everyone. And this week will see Sammie Pennington's return to Elite, plus another long-awaited night show from Alice. Danica at her best is up at that level, but the general consensus seems to be that we haven't seen that for quite a while now.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
24-01-2011 09:50
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

thought danica had a decent return overall last night. the first hour was the usual danica not doing much, the 2nd hour danica got better as she does As always danica was at her best in her final hour and thought her 241 with sophia was good, espcially as they hadnt done one before, sucking each other's nipples, lots of caressing each other and a bit of kissing too.

so lets see what happens when danica's world is back on thursday

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2011 10:19 by Rammyrascal.)
24-01-2011 10:17
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

Thought Danica looked stunning and good to have her back. Heart It was all very tame tho and nothing much for the Danica arse worshippers. We probably had two decent shots of her arse, one in the day and the other in the night, so I found that very disappointing, despite plenty of requests. When she took her bra off and stood up I thought here we go, but within a minute bra was back on and she was glued to the sofa again. Gutted. She has the most amazing body so when she kneels or stands up it really is a special sight.

Again another show I won't be downloading. I had to resort to an archive show at around midnight! And there in lies the problem. Her first album was fucking brilliant but the second is not even close... the record company will be reviewing!

And the reason she favours her left boob is because in her view the scaring repair job was better on that than her right puppy (vice versa as we stare at them). I think they both look awesome and she has nowt to worry about. You'd think that if she still does have a problem, she'd concentrate on arse and panty play like during her golden era.

And the 241 - whatever...
24-01-2011 10:19
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Seems i picked a great night to have a migraine. I didn't see the vast majority of the show, in fact just 20 minutes right at the start of Danica's shift in the early evening was when the headache set in. Later on in the night i did see about 10 minutes of the 2-4-1 with Sophia and it was much as i expected.

Problem for me as a huge Sophia fan is that she doesn't really do 2-4-1's and certainly when she has they have never been in Caty's league so i think anyone expecting a wild orgy between her and Danica would be sadly deluded. So n ow having watched the 2-4-1 in full and given reasonable expectations, i think it wasn't that bad to be honest.

Again i'm not expecting too much from when i watch Danica's solo performance so the disappointment of a mediocre performance probably wont hit me like it seemingly did for most on this thread.
24-01-2011 10:41
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

As it seems that anything said other than glorifying Danica is at odds with the drooling of the besotted fanboys on this forum, after watching some of Danica's performance last night, I'll be charitable & say that at best her performance was less than noteworthy.

After giving the matter a lot of serious consideration I've also worked out why Danica only works the occasional short shift.....it's only when she can afford to pay Elite to allow her to appear on their shows.

As for a career with Playboy, no chance; if she shows as much commitment to that as her career as a TV presenter she's been forgotten already.

24-01-2011 10:49
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

FFS give the lass a break.... The performance wasn't that bad at all and if your all honest with your selves (The haters that is) Danica show was no worse than the majority of the other girls on different channels tbh!!.... Had a great ending to the show seeing Danica and Sophia doing a 2 4 1 which was nice.....

And if Danica checks the Forum out to read the comments from time to time.... Am preety sure id b pissed of to be reading comments that r just taking the piss all the time...
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2011 11:10 by Trickster.)
24-01-2011 11:10
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

ive been saying that for ages and have given up carrying on saying it, if you dont like danica then dont watch

Piper Niven Superfan
24-01-2011 11:12
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(24-01-2011 04:53 )HEX!T Wrote:  pretty good? put it this way m8, wor lass is a big fan and after 45 mins she decided she was bored and went to bed.

seriously poor. if anything she should have exploded onto the set and showed us what we have missed. but instead she sat there looked cute and did less than on her last show and that was, if a remember correctly, pretty damn poor too.

nope danica needs to rethink the whole idea of night babe if this is the best she can do atm.
at least this time i wont be waking up to the smell of bont toast...

Let's face it she's one of the best looking girls on these channels BUT is one of the worst performers.As usual too many people are too easily pleased here.She was better a year or so ago.Now she just seems to phone in her performance.

However there is no denying her popularity on here as evidenced by the fact this thread keeps going even when she's been off the night shows for months.

I think she would be better off going the Playboy route considering that she has a style now that appears to glue her to the furniture and move very little.I really don't think she gives a toss about working on Elite nights and just does it to collect a paycheck.(I know thats what all the girls do,but at least the rest of them show some enthusiasm for their work)

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
24-01-2011 11:16
Cpe Away
Cap Set Winner 2013

(24-01-2011 11:16 )speedybert Wrote:  Let's face it she's one of the best looking girls on these channels BUT is one of the worst performers.As usual too many people are too easily pleased here.She was better a year or so ago.Now she just seems to phone in her performance.

However there is no denying her popularity on here as evidenced by the fact this thread keeps going even when she's been off the night shows for months.

I think she would be better off going the Playboy route considering that she has a style now that appears to glue her to the furniture and move very little.I really don't think she gives a toss about working on Elite nights and just does it to collect a paycheck.(I know thats what all the girls do,but at least the rest of them show some enthusiasm for their work)

Totally agree on all your comments. I just hope she's not becoming too egotistical and believing that she can just survive on her stunning looks alone. To be on the Babe Channels she has to put in a performance otherwise we might as well look at a still photo.

Rapidly becoming more & more disillusioned
24-01-2011 11:28
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

If that big fat engagement ring is real and judging by the exotic hols she's been having, maybe she's found herself a Russian oligarch with a penchant for leggy blondes... so the career is taking a back seat. Sorry Danica, maybe you're marrying your childhood sweetheart who owns the local scaffolding company.

And what's happening with website? She said before Xmas that it would launch in jan.
24-01-2011 11:45
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66