Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
well youll be pleased to hear elite have a new night babe, jenny laird who starts next week. also alice will be doing more nightshows, she missed the last 2 because of illness and bad weather. jamie has said danica will be doing nights again as will sophia lares. gemma hiles has apparently said shell do 3 hour nightshows too

Piper Niven Superfan
13-01-2011 01:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(13-01-2011 00:53 )malyen777 Wrote:  Hi....

Am I the only person that thinks the lack of variety of girls on the night shows, in the last few weeks, is getting worse. If you visit the Elite Tv website, the have a great stable of girls, but every night it seems to be Charlie O'Neil and Ashley Emma. Not saying these two are no good, just seems no real variety.

Someone asked Sophia Lares the other day why she was not doing any more night shows, and she said " Ill do it when the bosses ask me". surely she should be asked to do a few shows, along with maybe some Alice Goodwin night shows. More danica would be welcome too, and maybe ask Cara Brett to do a night show... Also be good to see Gemma Hiles, now she has joined.

Basically it seems like the producers dont seem to mix it up enough, and use their imagination. I am sure I am not alone in this thought. btw I mentioned what Sophia said, because I assumed it was probably the girls that were not available, but ... obviously not the case. Why have Charlie O' Neil on for 5 nights running if someone like Sophie can also do a show.... seems stupid to me...

i agree with some of your points. but if the girls are paid on a show by show basis then they need to do at least 3- 4 each a week to make it viable cash wise for the girls. and currently that roughly is what it works out .

if they are contracted then what i said above becomes a null point.
(This post was last modified: 13-01-2011 01:16 by chrislatimer.)
13-01-2011 01:15
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(13-01-2011 00:53 )malyen777 Wrote:  Hi....

Am I the only person that thinks the lack of variety of girls on the night shows, in the last few weeks, is getting worse. If you visit the Elite Tv website, the have a great stable of girls, but every night it seems to be Charlie O'Neil and Ashley Emma. Not saying these two are no good, just seems no real variety.

While you may see it as a lack of variety, elite look at like business where the girls that earn the most money for them get the most shifts. It would be great to have different girls all the time but it would never work as a business and would more than likely lose money on a daily basis.
(This post was last modified: 13-01-2011 08:37 by gazfc.)
13-01-2011 08:35
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rover1 Offline
Junior Poster

im with malyen on this
13-01-2011 09:39
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(13-01-2011 00:02 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  disagree sammie didnt go back to elite simply because elite dont need her at the moment not because elite is being run like an exclusive club. while sammie has been at bang elite have built have a very strong dayroster and now dont need sammie

Wasn't talking about specific girls. Just saying that elite seems to be more of a club than a business with obvious management favourites. Maybe that's on purpose to make coming to work loads of fun for the girls. But when you see performances like Dionne's last night you wonder if this is the best way.
13-01-2011 11:36
cityboy76 Offline
Part Timer

(13-01-2011 11:36 )countryboy Wrote:  Wasn't talking about specific girls. Just saying that elite seems to be more of a club than a business with obvious management favourites. Maybe that's on purpose to make coming to work loads of fun for the girls. But when you see performances like Dionne's last night you wonder if this is the best way.

I find it hard to believe that Elite would be run as anything other than a business,yes all the girls seem to get along and have fun on the shows but surely a harmonious working enviroment is key to any successful business.
As for individual girls and their performances,whether you like them or not,there's a reason they're on screen and that's because they deliver calls which is the be all and end all for Elite as a business,if they weren't doing this I'm sure Jamie would be savvy enough to change the roster of girls.

without a dream in my heart,without a love of my own.....
13-01-2011 12:08
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(13-01-2011 12:08 )cityboy76 Wrote:  
(13-01-2011 11:36 )countryboy Wrote:  Wasn't talking about specific girls. Just saying that elite seems to be more of a club than a business with obvious management favourites. Maybe that's on purpose to make coming to work loads of fun for the girls. But when you see performances like Dionne's last night you wonder if this is the best way.

I find it hard to believe that Elite would be run as anything other than a business,yes all the girls seem to get along and have fun on the shows but surely a harmonious working enviroment is key to any successful business.
As for individual girls and their performances,whether you like them or not,there's a reason they're on screen and that's because they deliver calls which is the be all and end all for Elite as a business,if they weren't doing this I'm sure Jamie would be savvy enough to change the roster of girls.

Look all I'm saying is that elite has huge potential to be brilliant and at the moment it's not. Just speculating as to why...
13-01-2011 12:12
cityboy76 Offline
Part Timer

You're entitled to your opinion mate,I'm not saying you're right or wrong just stating how I see things Wink

without a dream in my heart,without a love of my own.....
13-01-2011 12:14
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(13-01-2011 08:35 )gazfc Wrote:  the girls that earn the most money for them get the most shifts.

It's a bit of a chicken and egg situation; the top earners get the most shifts, but then because they have the most shifts, they'll continue to earn the most money, making it difficult for new talent to break through.

I don't really watch Elite apart from Sophia Knight, but night shows from Cara Brett, Gemma Hiles (if they want to, of course), as well as more frequent appearances from Alice and Danica would make me watch more.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
13-01-2011 13:41
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Sammie not being on elite is a pure business decision, she wanted more money than elite were prepared to give her, so they went their own ways

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
13-01-2011 14:24