cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average

RIP Bang Babes : Gone Bust...

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: RIP Bang Babes : Gone Bust...
Nothing has been declared official yet whether or not this is ofcom or a redlight takeover but yes Bangbabes should have when they had the opportunity to take these ofcom bastards to court but they didn't. Who would have thought that the UK fought a world war over protecting the democracy and you see stuff like this. But yes the management running this company were a disgrace and I very much doubt that Ofcom will get it as easy if they try to pick on any other channel. Babestation for example which has been on the go since the very beginning is probably the best run company of the lot and ofcom know not to go pissing on their doorstep that's for sure.
09-01-2011 03:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

Well, it's happened again - just when we thought "that's it - no more channel" we now have the fill-in; a nice Michelle Thorne performance on 902 and 948.
It's kind of like Xplicit is still around as a result. So, here we all are, moaning away and there's a topless show going on (thanks to pumpkin?) - baby oil on those massive tits too!

So, what the hell?
Confused...horny but confused.Huh

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
09-01-2011 03:38
FormallyInfernal Offline
Senior Poster

Cool RE: RIP Bang Babes : Gone Bust...
If Ofcom don't get them, nailpouchofmine will... Chillax, dude!
09-01-2011 03:44
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(09-01-2011 03:38 )Krill Liberator Wrote:  Well, it's happened again - just when we thought "that's it - no more channel" we now have the fill-in; a nice Michelle Thorne performance on 902 and 948.
It's kind of like Xplicit is still around as a result. So, here we all are, moaning away and there's a topless show going on (thanks to pumpkin?) - baby oil on those massive tits too!

So, what the hell?
Confused...horny but confused.Huh

I saw the last five minutes, and it was good! Definitely more than topless, but the picture isn't as good as it could be. What I don't get is that it still says Xplicit, but it clearly is a different channel.
09-01-2011 04:34
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

It was bangbabes own stupidity that it closed down, from lollypopgate onwards the only way was down for it. Dwindling callers, fines but most of all bosses that were incompetent of running the show properly. They should have been more responsible for running it to the best of their advantage but broke their promise doing the opposite. This is a warning now that no channel is safe now due to ofcoms wrath.Sad

Bangbabes had it's better moments like the zarwood domination nights, babes like Tori Lee and Adele Taylor. For me however it was too late and the damage was done through fines alone. If you are a producer of the show as well as giving the babes freedom they (producers and girls) ought to act more responsible. Rolleyes

As well as me despising ofcom bang babes have jeopardised their own position and should have known better than this. Bs on the other hand I now admire their cautious approach as they show more responsibility. Feel really bad for babes like Fernanda, Sammie P, Evelynn, Adele Taylor, Donna Duke and Lilly Roma. These girls will have a lot to offer on other channels, trust me.Smile

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
09-01-2011 06:19
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

(09-01-2011 02:43 )bigguy01 Wrote:  10.5m watched eastenders cot death episode and around 4000 complained about it. the attitude of this country steams from the attitude of the government at the time. labour introduced the nanny state where by they, the labour party, knows best on how to run our lives from bring our children up to what we can watch to fox hunting. their, labour party, attitude was if a few can only do it then it gets banned, sports day at primary schools became non competitive due politicaly correct little shits in goverment between 1997 and 2010. to get rid of one attitude behaviour and replace it with another takes time. it was not until around 2000 when all the injury lawyers became big buisness then some when bankrupt. this country since 1997 has become like the "bible belt" in america where no-one can show any cleavage on tv. hot busty bbc presenters have to hide their cleavage due to the daily mail/pc brigade.

i assume that in the contract there was a stipulation about ofcom, if not then someones lawyer has fucked up.
law of the land? law of the land has no legal bearing in courts

funny thing about that eastenders show is more people complained to ofcom about the coronation street lesbian stuff on the same night which for me is what is wrong with the uk politician's act like we are this understanding people but this just shows that there are still a bunch of bigots in this country

this is just my feeling but if they have gone as far as make the girls redundent then they will not be back if there was a chance of them coming back they would have asked them to wait as long as emma spellar and tori lee end up with elite I am happy

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
09-01-2011 09:18
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

(09-01-2011 06:19 )ledders69 Wrote:  It was bangbabes own stupidity that it closed down, from lollypopgate onwards the only way was down for it. Dwindling callers, fines but most of all bosses that were incompetent of running the show properly. They should have been more responsible for running it to the best of their advantage but broke their promise doing the opposite. This is a warning now that no channel is safe now due to ofcoms wrath.Sad

Bangbabes had it's better moments like the zarwood domination nights, babes like Tori Lee and Adele Taylor. For me however it was too late and the damage was done through fines alone. If you are a producer of the show as well as giving the babes freedom they (producers and girls) ought to act more responsible. Rolleyes

As well as me despising ofcom bang babes have jeopardised their own position and should have known better than this. Bs on the other hand I now admire their cautious approach as they show more responsibility. Feel really bad for babes like Fernanda, Sammie P, Evelynn, Adele Taylor, Donna Duke and Lilly Roma. These girls will have a lot to offer on other channels, trust me.Smile

I dont think dwindling calls was the problem the fines were big time but I remember people posting on here how rich bang media were at that time guess that was wrong I just hope the dark side dont profit from this

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
09-01-2011 09:21
HHH Offline
Apprentice Poster

If Bang Babes went into administration for about £160k it indicates that these companies are not really very profitable, I find that suprising. It may be that this is simply a way of avoiding paying the fine, but I would have thought a super profitable company wouldnt go through administration for the sake of £160k.
09-01-2011 09:53
tiffanyridesme Offline
Senior Poster

I hope its a way of avoiding the fines and getting a new licence I doubt bang has anything in the way of assets just a brand which they can't use any more.

there can be many ways of looking at profit ie through the wage bill of directors not just bang made £???????. the companies true earning are plus ownerdirector's wages

I Miss tiffany tate taylor Sad
09-01-2011 11:47
semipro Offline
Apprentice Poster

I have spoken to the person I know that works there. From what I have heard the Irish owner of Bang screwed over everyone working for them including close personal friends and removed all the money in the company and has pretty much done a runner. Obviously this leaves Bang with hefty bills and fines to pay without funds so hence its initial closing. To be fair though everyone left maintains the decline of Bang started when the old night time manager started 6 for 1's, screwing all the girls, steeling money and employing his incompetent mates to run the show. Nothing official yet but I hear Monday it will be announced. Such a huge shame.shocked
09-01-2011 13:05

gemma hiles