Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average

Corinne Harrison - Babeworld

eyesonly4u Offline
Banned

RE: Corinne Harrison - Babeworld
(16-12-2010 23:31 )astonv1 Wrote:  Corinne is also an adult and i'm sure she's weighed up the Pro's & Cons of such surgery.

Does she NEED it? No

Does she WANT it? Obviously Yes

I think we just need to accept that she is having it done whether we like it or not!

you mean the other posters cant run corinnes lifeeek

well put mr aston, the babes r not the property of the viewers, just a shame some dont realise that!!
16-12-2010 23:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(16-12-2010 23:31 )astonv1 Wrote:  Corinne is also an adult and i'm sure she's weighed up the Pro's & Cons of such surgery.

Does she NEED it? No

I think we just need to accept that she is having it done whether we like it or not!

Whilst everybody is happy enough to slate me about my role in things & jumping to conclusions about stuff I've posted in this thread, until now I've been discreet about Corinne's business & some of my posting taken out of context relative to messaging between us; now that Corinne has posted about the "surgery" that she's only recently told me about & therefore answered the question about her reluctance to go topless, I'll clarify the situation, these are the answers to your questions ;

Does she NEED it? YES

Does she WANT it? NO but she's got no choice.

That is the real situation & I so feel for her.....Heart

(This post was last modified: 17-12-2010 04:10 by RRROGER.)
17-12-2010 03:29
Sootbag1 Offline
Senior Poster

(17-12-2010 03:29 )RRROGER Wrote:  Does she NEED it? YES

If you're able to, I think you need to explain this a bit more for it to be meaningful.
17-12-2010 09:41
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(17-12-2010 09:41 )Sootbag1 Wrote:  
(17-12-2010 03:29 )RRROGER Wrote:  Does she NEED it? YES

If you're able to, I think you need to explain this a bit more for it to be meaningful.

Maybe Corinne should be the one to explain this if she wants to and i dont think we should speculate on the situation!
17-12-2010 10:14
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

^^^^What I've stated are the facts, that Corinne has confided in me; I've only stated them to clarify the situation & to prevent further speculation & despite knowing the circumstances I feel I've already imposed too much on our confidentiallity to comment further; Corinne will no doubt make a statement in due course.

Re the ongoing banter between Corinne & myself about topless or not on the shows, she has also explained that her condition is the only reason that she has stopped doing topless shows, so while I've been trying to help Corinne with advice & support & also provide a link between Corinne & the Forum, it seems I've now lost credibility, thrown all my toys out of the pram, so as posted earlier to go & play somewhere else.....Huh

17-12-2010 12:58
corinne harrison Offline
Senior Poster

Does she NEED it? No

hehe
thank u babes Smile
it wont change me ill just feel better ill still be the same old corinne xxxHeart
17-12-2010 16:48
corinne harrison Offline
Senior Poster

(17-12-2010 12:58 )RRROGER Wrote:  ^^^^What I've stated are the facts, that Corinne has confided in me; I've only stated them to clarify the situation & to prevent further speculation & despite knowing the circumstances I feel I've already imposed too much on our confidentiallity to comment further; Corinne will no doubt make a statement in due course.

Re the ongoing banter between Corinne & myself about topless or not on the shows, she has also explained that her condition is the only reason that she has stopped doing topless shows, so while I've been trying to help Corinne with advice & support & also provide a link between Corinne & the Forum, it seems I've now lost credibility, thrown all my toys out of the pram, so as posted earlier to go & play somewhere else.....Huh

thanks angel
ill let everyone know why after my op
heyyy im working tomorrow night too ... make sure u stay tuned
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Heart
17-12-2010 16:52
morethenahandful Offline
Posting Machine

I think we should let her do as she wishes. Let drop it and concentrate on watching her on tv shall we people. It's why we're here in the first place.

More than a handful is a BONUS!

Loving Boots since '82
(This post was last modified: 17-12-2010 19:51 by morethenahandful.)
17-12-2010 19:50
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Well I think Corinne will be just as gorgeous, can't wait to see her on tv tomorrow night Tongue

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
17-12-2010 21:18
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

corinne is looking hot tonight look's like no sleep for me tonight

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
20-12-2010 22:19

Click here to watch Studio 66