Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 73 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average

Flo - Chat & Discussion

spinaroonie Offline
Booty Lover

RE: Flo - Chat & Discussion
flo on top form and ass is out this world!

Get in touch to chat about the babes
04-12-2010 02:48
Find all posts by this user
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

Flo looking resplendent and classy tonight in black-edged ivory thong and red top & pvc thigh-boots. yep, the top's gone!Tongue
Slight pity; it was a rather nice one as well and made me focus more on her lovely hind-quarters.
Which I'm still doing right now, having managed to briefly tear myself away from LDM for a bit.
Flo's playfully subtle shifts in demeanour from commanding to mock-shy/sweet and back to screen-dominating through enticing and flirtatious are simply...simply...Heart
(and a nice simulated tit-wank going on right now! Tongue )

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
05-12-2010 02:09
spinaroonie Offline
Booty Lover

i can't keep up with all the good stuff tonight

Get in touch to chat about the babes
05-12-2010 02:14
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Flo is a quality performer indeed. One funny thing I've noticed about her though; No one else seems to enjoy watching themselves on the monitor as much as Flo likes watching herself. Such vanity Wink

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
05-12-2010 03:15
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Well, who can blame her Big Grin Flo is one of the best girls on these channels; always puts on great performances, is fantastic on the phone (lovely personality and filthy too) and has an unrivalled variety of outfits. Most nights she'll wear boots, stockings, fishnets, footless stockings and go bare legged, all while wearing different outfits. She really puts in the effort, which puts many other girls to shame Heart

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
05-12-2010 05:25
biggs85 Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Flo - Caps and Vids Thread
Flo is also 1 of the hottest women ever on TV.
08-12-2010 07:44
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Smile RE: Flo - Chat & Discussion
(05-12-2010 03:15 )Freebird Wrote:  Flo is a quality performer indeed. One funny thing I've noticed about her though; No one else seems to enjoy watching themselves on the monitor as much as Flo likes watching herself. Such vanity Wink

Freebird, I've noticed this about Flo for ages now, i.e. she hardly ever looks at the camera. Instead staring about 3 or 4 feet to one side of it, like you say she must be staring at herself on the monitor.
Even when Flo is in between calls and she's trying to entice viewers to call her, instead of looking at these potential callers by looking into the camera lens, she shakes her phone in the direction of the monitor and keeps on staring at that.

Please guys, before you have a go at me, I must say I fecking love this lady and I agree with all your comments about her outfits, incredible body, the best arse I've ever seen, and her very sexy personality.
All I'm saying is, it would be absolutely brilliant if Flo could cut down a bit on staring at herself, and look at the camera more often.
That's all !! Smile
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2010 05:33 by stueyboy.)
15-12-2010 03:58
deadmaninc Offline
Master Poster

It was great to see Flo and Sammie together again. It was like the old babeworld days.
15-12-2010 20:02
The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

Flo is actually really really hot!!!!! TVX have certainly got a good catch in Flo. Although i do wish she would go to bangbabes. Simply because i will be able to watch her on an internet stream live if she went to bangbabes, when i go back to uni after the xmas break where i dont have sky.

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
18-12-2010 06:24
mrichie10 Away
Banned

Flo is tasty and i got to give her credit for not caving under the peer pressure of having boob surgery in the industry shes in
20-12-2010 01:33
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV