babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 66 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Babestation Xtreme - Chat & Discussion

blackjaques Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation XTREME discussion
Babestation Extreme, it looks like your days are numbered.

The countdown begins: tic toc, tic toc...............................................
19-12-2010 08:45
Find all posts by this user
mace106 Offline
Senior Poster

watched for first time last night and what a load of rubbish just glad i did not pay for that rubbish
cant beleave its almost 2011 and ofcom think a vagina and penis is the work of the devil
no wonder other countrys laugh at us and having to have a fucking licence to own a god dam tv
this country is fucked up

IN A WORLD FULL OF UNITEDS,CITYS,AND ROVERS THERE IS ONLY ONE HOTSPUR COYS
19-12-2010 10:46
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

bs Xtreme Lolly Badcock
bs xtreme need Lolly Badcock on you no what you are geting with Lolly 100% dirty filthy performance no false dildoing dirty filthy girl on girl action Lolly could keep bs xtreme going easy she is the dirtyest filthyest babe on bs
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2010 11:04 by rogerthedoger.)
19-12-2010 11:00
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(18-12-2010 15:23 )woolleysheep Wrote:  
(18-12-2010 13:49 )mr mystery Wrote:  it smells of Ofcom to me .

I agree with mr mystery. I think Censorship's claim that it was down to useless cameramen is a bit of a lame explanation.

I merely suggested a possible explanation - FWIW, I, too, think it is down to Ofcon, and how useless the broadcasters are (for allowing Ofcon to get away with their censorship over the last 5 years, unchallenged):- as I have pointed out in the past, Ofcon's censorship code does not allow R18, which means that cunnilingus, non--penetrative masturbation etc. is not even allowed; it does seem to suggest that Ofcon are now applying their rules as written, rather than allowing the alleged 'cosy arrangement' that meant broadcasters could show more than is strictly allowed, so long as no penetration was shown.

Remember, after attempting to destroy BB, Ofcon said that they were going to meet with adult broadcasters; I wonder if that meeting has now taken place?

Asked before, but what is the point of Cellcast having Dutch licenses if they still have to obey Ofcon censorship?
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2010 12:16 by Censorship :-(.)
19-12-2010 12:09
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

RE: bs Xtreme Lolly Badcock
(19-12-2010 11:00 )rogerthedoger Wrote:  bs xtreme need Lolly Badcock on you no what you are geting with Lolly 100% dirty filthy performance no false dildoing dirty filthy girl on girl action Lolly could keep bs xtreme going easy she is the dirtyest filthyest babe on bs

It's nothing to do with the performers - I believe Michelle Moist was on last night, and she has done plenty of hardcore.
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2010 12:16 by Censorship :-(.)
19-12-2010 12:14
Winston Wolfe Offline
AKA "Mr. Black"

Some of the content for BSXtreme has clearly improved since it first started. One of the main issues was the lack of girls on the roster prepared to do content for the channel, which is not as much of a problem now as it was then.

Earlier in this thread I mentioned big plans for a new format, which could potentially take things to the next level. I've always maintained that the business and regulation side of this industry are the main stumbling blocks to progress. Most of the business and regulation issues have been well covered on this forum. If it wasn't for these two factors in particular, there is no doubt that the new format would have been up and running months ago.

Cellcast are one of several companies this project has been pitched to, but businesswise most companies in this industry are just not used to negotiating the kind of deal I've put forward for the new format. To be fair to Cellcast, their CEO Andrew Wilson seemed very straightforward and open minded about the project at the time.

I believe the right deal can still be done, it's just a question of when and with who...

I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.
19-12-2010 23:15
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

As im a sky viewer, is there any way of watching this channel online or do you have to have freeview to watch it?

123 pages of comments on the thread this may have been answered already so apologies!
23-12-2010 12:15
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(23-12-2010 12:15 )astonv1 Wrote:  As im a sky viewer, is there any way of watching this channel online or do you have to have freeview to watch it?

123 pages of comments on the thread this may have been answered already so apologies!
The only way to watch BSXtreme is on freeview Ch 96 from 12am - 4.45am , "babstation" did mention some time ago that they were looking at putting it online but they they have not mentioned anything lately ..

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2010 12:33 by mr mystery.)
23-12-2010 12:30
nailpouchofmine Offline
Banned

UPDATE..

I know I said I wouldn`t but I did,

Here is the latest!

From last Friday,every one of the programmes that have been on have been cut to pieces,
there are now no close-up open labia shots [every time one comes anywhere near they cut it out]
there are now no licking scenes [they have cut them out as well]
no more extreme close-up of pussy,
they are cutting the end from programmes,putting more useless adverts on and generally just doing whatever it takes to make sure that, we the paying costomer,see nothing stronger than is shown on the other deadhead so called Adult channels.

In fact the only thing that hasn`t changed are the useless soft-core rubbish old ,dated American crap films.
So just be informed before spending yer coin,YOU ARE GOING TO BE CONNED!!!!!annoyed

Merry Christmas everyoneSmile
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2010 19:18 by nailpouchofmine.)
23-12-2010 19:16
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

So in a technical term they've choked their chickens!! No more £5s from me then.
23-12-2010 19:30
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra