babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 66 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Babestation Xtreme - Chat & Discussion

GaylordfuckoffTWO Offline
Junior Poster

[split] BS XTREME Screenshots (No videos permitted)
tiffany is on tonight
18-12-2010 02:58
Find all posts by this user
Junior Poster

RE: BS XTREME Screenshots (No videos permitted)
i saw a little timer on bs1 saying countdown to tiffany's bsextreme debut HUUUUHHHHHHHH????????????
DID SHE? OR DIDNT SHE???
18-12-2010 03:29
skezzle Offline
Junior Poster

(18-12-2010 03:29 )gaylordfuckoff Wrote:  i saw a little timer on bs1 saying countdown to tiffany's bsextreme debut HUUUUHHHHHHHH????????????
DID SHE? OR DIDNT SHE???

NO! she did not. she was on involved in a simulated dildo scene lasting all of 5 minutes. absolute rubbishBlush
18-12-2010 03:55
nailpouchofmine Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation XTREME discussion
(18-12-2010 01:34 )MrRude Wrote:  Just watched the first of tonights live shows..

You beat me to it mate,this was the worst liveshow i`ve ever seen on here,what we have come to expect was nowhere near tonight,if them c*nts at ofcom have caused this then the twats that run this show should say something,this channel used to be the most explicit one for nearly all the time, and this week it has suddenly become f*cking crap.I will only try it out 1 more time and if it is this bloody bad,bye bye forever.GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!annoyed
18-12-2010 04:42
gator8 Offline
Senior Poster

I won't be bothering again after that load of crap.
18-12-2010 07:55
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

Very disappointing content in the two liveshows, and expectation was high given this was Reede and Amanda.
For those who were watching to have their name read out by one of the girls for winnng one of the sponsored awards here, that was about all last night was worth watching for to be honest.
18-12-2010 11:28
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

I had pretty much decided not to bother with Xtreme anymore, as the live shows have been so tame (no penetration), but as it was Amanda, I thought I would give it one more go – A complete waste of £5 annoyed, as it was the worst live show I've seen. Not only was there the usual censorship of penetration, but there was little or no explicit cunnilingus, and barely even any pussy on show; most of the 'action' was side on to camera; utter shite!!! annoyed

As others have said, not the babes' fault, but the useless cameramen & cellcast – don't know if they have decided to impose even more censorship on this channel, or whether the cameramen were shitting themselves even more than normal because Amanda was on, so they thought 'if we don’t show pussy, there's no chance of any accidental shots of penetration”. Whatever the explanation, it was a disgrace.

XXX? Hardcore? See everything? Don't be fooled, avoid with a bargepole (unless you actually want to pay for softcore).
18-12-2010 13:17
Junior Poster

i woulda paid to watch if i was certain that she would,but when the timer expired she was still on glamourchase
18-12-2010 13:28
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I agree with everyone concerning how disappointing last night show was , it was not just the live shows that were highly censored tho , most of what i saw of the recorded stuff was also very tame , the Michelle Moist and Dani O'Neal section was not bad but all the other stuff i saw was very tame , the Lolly Badcock massage film was very censored and the same could be said about the Tiffany and Charlie C section and Carmel Moore was also featured in a tame show , in fact i would say last night's Extreme show was probably the tamest show i have seen overall since this channel started , it smells of Ofcom to me .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
18-12-2010 13:49
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

(18-12-2010 13:49 )mr mystery Wrote:  it smells of Ofcom to me .

I agree with mr mystery. I think Censorship's claim that it was down to useless cameramen is a bit of a lame explanation.
18-12-2010 15:23
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra