Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Dannie Low / Ruby Summers

MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

RE: Dannie Low / Ruby Summers
(03-12-2010 21:21 )Sootbag1 Wrote:  
(03-12-2010 00:56 )MeTarzan Wrote:  This is a piss take, right?

Well, no actually. OK, I'm not trying to suggest that Ruby is some sort of modern day Virgin Mary. My point was that over the last few weeks, RRROGER has been particularly nasty to Ruby, suggesting she doesn't deserve to be on the channel etc etc. Ruby is a total bitch who'd cut you down soon as look at you, right?

Hmmmm, wrong again. Because what Ruby did is go on TV and say some rather kind and endearing things about RRROGER. Now I don't actually know if this was prompted by the start of the festive season and a desire to show goodwill to all men, but I couldn't help but smile to myself that the so-called nastiest bitch on TV has actually shown herself to be what many of us already knew all along: a kind, caring, funny and friendly person.

And she sets a good example that many of us would do well to learn from.

I've only spoken to Ruby once (when she appeared with Toya Carlos) - she was a real laugh and great fun - excellent sense of humour.Big Grin

Glad no-one films me working - especially my face when a client decides they want to change the layout of their home page for the tenth time...

Sure I'd look a LOT grumpier than Ruby (and not nearly as pretty).Rolleyes
03-12-2010 22:31
Find all posts by this user
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(02-12-2010 21:13 )DGxxx Wrote:  
(02-12-2010 13:50 )astonv1 Wrote:  I also think she does read these comments and will be affected by them (she's human after all)

Well Ruby was certainly affected by some of these comments. She gave RRROGER a shout out this morning and said how he made her laugh and smile. I told her she was lucky to have such a dedicated fan prepared to put in all that time and effort.

Technical problems curtailed my viewing & browsing activities for a week, so unaware of this.....
It only took Corinne a week before she sent me PM complaining about me slating one of her early BW night shows, in fact the only post of the night about her show, & we've been having intercourse ever since, the occasional phone call & shout out as well, so gratifying that Ruby should give me a shoutout on the show, after all this time, especially as it was one of the rare occasions I missed her show, (Yeah I know, closet fanboy); maybe a PM to follow + if she speaks to Corinne she can get my phone number & call me for advice.....or something.eek

...& despite everyone accusing me of being negative about Ruby, if they read my posts they'll realise there are more positive posts & that I think she's one of the most watchable, succinctly sexy of all the presenters.HeartHeart

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2010 14:45 by RRROGER.)
08-12-2010 14:44
kevin Offline
is a Elleaholic

Ruby is making her debut on Glamour Stars Live tonight at 9pm.

Follow the gorgeous Elle Pharrell on twitter at http://twitter.com/ellexxxpharrell
and facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/ElleStorm
13-12-2010 18:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Miss Ruby Summers Offline
Sassy Minx

Hi guys...Long time

RRRoger cant believe u didnt hear my shoutout, i thought of doing one a while back well twice actually when i had my 'big' blak bra on...oh well sweetie, im sure you will keep me laughing and smiling on here.

Yeah so guys come to GSL at the mo to enjoy me if u like...
Enjoying the private chats...verrrrrry much so

And AstonV1 i was thinking Sat night for ur extra pressie

And SootZooooootZOOOOTbag1 iv missed u ;( U have been missing from the home for the past week, i hope ur not cheating on me MR, our realtionship is breaking news remember. hehehe

Big love to my 'Fanboys' only have discovered this word and its ultra sexy.

Not sure when im next on Babeworld, but will keep you posted

Love to you all xxx

I shall be online @ Gsl this eve from about 5-7ish??? before heading to my club to shake my stuff. so come and join me in Private naughty chat....xxxx

TWITTER-@MISSRUBYSUMMERS
14-12-2010 17:00
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(14-12-2010 17:00 )Miss Ruby Summers Wrote:  Hi guys...Long time

.. AstonV1 i was thinking Sat night for ur extra pressie

Its a date..Look forward to it Big Grin
14-12-2010 18:46
Miss Ruby Summers Offline
Sassy Minx

Unless u want ur prezzie now xxxx

(14-12-2010 18:46 )astonv1 Wrote:  

TWITTER-@MISSRUBYSUMMERS
(This post was last modified: 14-12-2010 19:34 by Miss Ruby Summers.)
14-12-2010 19:33
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(14-12-2010 19:33 )Miss Ruby Summers Wrote:  Unless u want ur prezzie now xxxx

(14-12-2010 18:46 )astonv1 Wrote:  

Impossible at the moment i'm afraid lol
14-12-2010 19:41
Sootbag1 Offline
Senior Poster

(14-12-2010 17:00 )Miss Ruby Summers Wrote:  And SootZooooootZOOOOTbag1 iv missed u ;( U have been missing from the home for the past week, i hope ur not cheating on me MR, our realtionship is breaking news remember. hehehe

Don't worry Rooooooobs, I've still only got eyes for you!! Heart Heart Blush

But OMG, so much to tell you. I was gonna PM you on Facebook, but I can't wait 8 weeks for an answer. laugh Ahhhhhh, seriously though, we need to catch up and for you to give me the benefit of your worldly 'experience'. My trip over to the dark side has not been without incident. Surprised Guess it might be a while though if you're jetting off to "Mami"???

I'll probably have to pop to your club for a chat then. I can tell you all whilst you give me a lap dance and slap your titties across my face (remove specs first! Cool ). Life's tough eh. Wink
14-12-2010 21:52
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

RRRoger cant believe u didnt hear my shoutout, i thought of doing one a while back well twice actually when i had my 'big' blak bra on...oh well sweetie, im sure you will keep me laughing and smiling on here.

And SootZooooootZOOOOTbag1 iv missed u ;( U have been missing from the home for the past week, i hope ur not cheating on me MR, our realtionship is breaking news remember. hehehe

Hi Ruby, I'm gobsmacked & humbled, when Sootbag1 told me you'd given me a shoutout, I wasn't totally convinced he wasn't telling porkies, now you've confirmed it I'm lost for words.............shockedHeartHeart

14-12-2010 23:43
kevin Offline
is a Elleaholic

Ruby can I unwrap you on christmas day.Heart

Follow the gorgeous Elle Pharrell on twitter at http://twitter.com/ellexxxpharrell
and facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/ElleStorm
15-12-2010 17:30
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV