Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
because if you keep with the status quo things will get boring, which in babechannel terms is a no-no so you need to keep things fresh

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2010 16:00 by Rammyrascal.)
11-12-2010 15:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(11-12-2010 15:41 )smell the roses Wrote:  I said I don't watch night time Elite, not that I'd never watched, which of course I have. How else would I know who the star turns are. On there, is where you find the peoples favourite, Alice, and her wondrous bosum. The blonde bomshells, Rachel and Becky. The much underused Kitty Lee, Not forgetting the oh so sexy Cara Brett.

Whenever any of these girls appear on the night shows, with the exception of Cara, not knowing if she's ever done one. the anticipation on these boards is unbelievable. The debate on who was the best between Alice and Danica, went on for months. Danica being another daytime girl who was cajoled onto nights by the masses screaming for her inclusion,

So if this present bunch of night girls is so good why oh why don't the producers of these programmes just leave well enough alone, and carry on with the status quo.

So you dont watch night's anymore but you say it's boring, but you say days are better even though you dont watch them.

Dude you be crazy!!
11-12-2010 16:04
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

(11-12-2010 15:56 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  because if you keep with the status quo things will get boring, which in babechannel terms is a no-no so you need to keep things fresh

So they need the day girls then?
11-12-2010 16:05
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

so you dont watch nights no more, you never watch days and you assume the night shows need the day time girls.

[Image: what-choo-talkin-bout-willis.jpg?w=368&h=254]
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2010 16:12 by chrislatimer.)
11-12-2010 16:11
Banned

(11-12-2010 16:04 )gazfc Wrote:  
(11-12-2010 15:41 )smell the roses Wrote:  I said I don't watch night time Elite, not that I'd never watched, which of course I have. How else would I know who the star turns are. On there, is where you find the peoples favourite, Alice, and her wondrous bosum. The blonde bomshells, Rachel and Becky. The much underused Kitty Lee, Not forgetting the oh so sexy Cara Brett.

Whenever any of these girls appear on the night shows, with the exception of Cara, not knowing if she's ever done one. the anticipation on these boards is unbelievable. The debate on who was the best between Alice and Danica, went on for months. Danica being another daytime girl who was cajoled onto nights by the masses screaming for her inclusion,

So if this present bunch of night girls is so good why oh why don't the producers of these programmes just leave well enough alone, and carry on with the status quo.

So you dont watch night's anymore but you say it's boring, but you say days are better even though you dont watch them.

Dude you be crazy!!

I have made a mistake, I don't watch day time I should have wrote. But if you had read my previous post you would have known what I meant to say. Just look at the names I mention, DUDE.
11-12-2010 16:21
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

Maybe someone should make a vid of a head to head battle between the Day & Nightbabes? Maybe the action goes something like this

11-12-2010 17:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I wish any of the women on Elite would just give the camera a full on flash, lasting a few seconds.

Not for obvious reasons, but I want to see if a complaint is made of this. This goes for the other channels as well.

If a complaint is made, then that to me would be a real coincidence, that a viewer would just so happen to be watching at that exact moment. Who watching at that exact moment would want to complain? Not that a complaint should matter anyway, as we can see harder content on non adult channels.

I think all of the channels should agree to do this at different points of the same evening, to see what the outcome is. Now sure, it's risky, sort of, but if complaints are made against all of the channels on that one night, then that might give us some proof that ofcom is up to something. Either they've resorted to having employees watch the channels (That might be a bit desperate though), or it's rival channels reporting on each other, though I don't see that happening (A bit desperate as well).

Anyone agree?

Enough from me.

Nice 2-4-1 just started!
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2010 03:43 by mrmann.)
12-12-2010 03:42
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

It would seem our favorite weekend producer is on again tonight. Sad

Boy, does this guy love to use the vision mixer. annoyed I guess he didn't get Jamie's memo saying "Use it sparingly" bladewave

I know there's no way to get rid of this, at present, as the vision mixer is integrated into the webstream transmission. But there's no reason to have it permanently on all the time.

I just wish I knew which producer it was, because I think we would all give him a piece of our minds. And say where he can shove his vision mixer. laugh
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2010 03:45 by aceman65.)
12-12-2010 03:42
Banned

What effect does a vision mixer have. So I can look out for it.
12-12-2010 16:05
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i love elite but their is a problem with it at the moment, their roster of girls is just to small, that only have 8 girls who are on regularly(more than once a week), much less than the other main channels, to night we have the same girls as last night, i love Ash but their is such a thing as overkill,
Elite has rejuvenated the roster before, i think it is time to do it again,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
12-12-2010 23:29