Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

brinsford Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(10-12-2010 00:14 )mrmann Wrote:  I love what Elite has provided us with, and that they listen to our views and change things up a bit, but I agree that they should do some new things as well. I'm not talking about new fancy sets or anything like that, but something like the lap dancing or strip poker or pole dancing stuff you mentioned. Games, gameshow etc.

The shower is always good fun, and I'd love to see Caty hop in there for a change, and I too loved the park bench set.

Now here's where the problem arises with some of this:

If we have women playing strip poker, then how are the callers going to get their money's worth? They aren't going to want to see the women sitting around, playing a card game, when they could have the women getting nude immediately and doing a full on show. The same can be said for the pole dancing, as that might only last for a minute until a caller wants them to go to the bed or somewhere else. The lap dancing thing would work fine in a 2-4-1, but because of Ofcom, the angles would be hard to hide, and there wouldn't be any men present as the ones getting the dance, because that's too risky.

Why all of these ideas would be so much fun to see, they don't really work for the callers.

You may be right in what you say I'm just looking for something a bit different from the norm.
10-12-2010 00:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bobek Offline
Banned

(10-12-2010 00:22 )brinsford Wrote:  You may be right in what you say I'm just looking for something a bit different from the norm.

Change channels?. Read a book ?
10-12-2010 00:52
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

(10-12-2010 00:52 )bobek Wrote:  
(10-12-2010 00:22 )brinsford Wrote:  You may be right in what you say I'm just looking for something a bit different from the norm.

Change channels?. Read a book ?

Thanks for a constructive reply
10-12-2010 01:05
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(09-12-2010 23:58 )brinsford Wrote:  Elite Tv needs a new avenue of variety on nightshows and get away from the bed every night. How about a theme night ie-nurse/army-navy/sports kit/plastic-pvc/ lingerie/baby doll nights. 2-4-1 pole dance or lap dance for each other. 3-4-1 strip poker or spin the bottle night.The sets need a change on Bang Babes they have a garage set something different,where have the shower/park bench/telephone box/alley and the bath tub gone. Elite have got some fantastic girls but the nightshows need to be spiced up a change from (bed-naked-handthong-norm).Anyone out there go any more idea's. Huh

something must be wrong i find myself agreeing with youSurprised

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
10-12-2010 14:26
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(09-12-2010 22:42 )brinsford Wrote:  After a good show last night back to (bed-naked-handthong -norm)
although Dionne has a real fit body she's ok

There is a contradiction here,you say back to what you call the norm,yet Dionne is ok (which of course she is)so what you are really saying is the norm is ok as long as it is girls you like,im sure if Danica was on the bed performing with a hand thong you would be ecstatic(so would i ).

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
10-12-2010 14:44
tsurugi Offline
Banned

If Danica was sat on the bed watching a freshly painted wall dry it would be the best show he had ever seenWink
10-12-2010 16:16
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

I wish some of you guys would wake up and come to realise, that the present day Elite is shite. Shite is not a nice way to describe any of the Babestations programmes. But with Elite, I'm being kind, because it's worse than that.

If I see Charlie do the same old desk and no knickers routine again, I for one will be lost to the channels. Same go's for Lori bouncing around on the bed for no apparent reason, because sexy it surely is not.

And then we have everyones favourite scot's lass, Caty Cole, same as Lori, bouncing around on the bed, doing exactly the same as she did on joining Elite, and now finding she's nothing left to offer. And the same go's for the rest of the night time girls.

Without a doubt all the best girls that are with Elite reside on the daytime shows, mores the pity. Would it not be possible to swap them round.

I await a response from all you deluded fans of what was once the best of all the babstations but now is certainly not.
11-12-2010 01:17
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(11-12-2010 01:17 )smell the roses Wrote:  I wish some of you guys would wake up and come to realise, that the present day Elite is shite. Shite is not a nice way to describe any of the Babestations programmes. But with Elite, I'm being kind, because it's worse than that.

If I see Charlie do the same old desk and no knickers routine again, I for one will be lost to the channels. Same go's for Lori bouncing around on the bed for no apparent reason, because sexy it surely is not.

And then we have everyones favourite scot's lass, Caty Cole, same as Lori, bouncing around on the bed, doing exactly the same as she did on joining Elite, and now finding she's nothing left to offer. And the same go's for the rest of the night time girls.

Without a doubt all the best girls that are with Elite reside on the daytime shows, mores the pity. Would it not be possible to swap them round.

I await a response from all you deluded fans of what was once the best of all the babstations but now is certainly not.

Sonofapaddy? Is that you? Surprised Rolleyes

11-12-2010 01:27
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

(11-12-2010 01:17 )smell the roses Wrote:  I wish some of you guys would wake up and come to realise, that the present day Elite is shite. Shite is not a nice way to describe any of the Babestations programmes. But with Elite, I'm being kind, because it's worse than that.

Read some of yesterday's post's
11-12-2010 01:34
rover Offline

Can l ask you just what the daytime girls are doing that keeps you so enthralled with them, My guess is they are either lying on a bed or sofa
and waving a phone at you what exactly are they doing different!!!!?

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
11-12-2010 01:37