Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Huh, it does seem like Lori is the only one on tonight. I can understand her being the one to stay, as she's brand new to Elite, but still. All by herself while everyone else is having fun? Yes it's her job, but that's a bit depressing. Can't they have the party at the studio? That way, whoever the hell wants to do the show can do it. They could arrange this in advance, and while the party is going on, any one of the women can decide they want to do a session, and can just go onto the set and do their thing. That way, it will be a complete surprise as to who will be on, and when. We might start the evening with Lori, only to have her leave after a half hour, with Caty and Charlie coming on. After their session, Mica surprises us with an appearance, followed by Becky and Rachel, and Danica could even show up and do something unexpected etc. That would be so much fun, and would be very unpredictable, and the only precaution that would need to be made, is that the women don't get too drunk, or else they can't be on the show. I mean REALLY drunk Smile

This would be Elite's most spontaneous night ever, which I think a lot of us would love to see!
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2010 21:51 by mrmann.)
06-12-2010 21:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(06-12-2010 21:47 )mrmann Wrote:  Huh, it does seem like Lori is the only one on tonight. I can understand her being the one to stay, as she's brand new to Elite, but still. All by herself while everyone else is having fun? Yes it's her job, but that's a bit depressing. Can't they have the party at the studio? That way, whoever the hell wants to do the show can do it. They could arrange this in advance, and while the party is going on, any one of the women can decide they want to do a session, and can just go onto the set and do their thing. That way, it will be a complete surprise as to who will be on, and when. We might start the evening with Lori, only to have her leave after a half hour, with Caty and Charlie coming on. After their session, Mica surprises us with an appearance, followed by Becky and Rachel, and Danica could even show up and do something unexpected etc. That would be so much fun, and would be very unpredictable, and the only precaution that would need to be made, is that the women don't get too drunk, or else they can't be on the show. I mean REALLY drunk Smile

This would be Elite's most spontaneous night ever, which I think a lot of us would love to see!

I think this post should be in Forum Fantasies,you sound positively orgasmic.laughlaugh

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
06-12-2010 22:10
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Why didnt they just put a recording on of some classic shows so Lori can go to the party and we can watch some classic moments? Big Grin
06-12-2010 22:14
bobek Offline
Banned

(06-12-2010 22:14 )astonv1 Wrote:  Why didnt they just put a recording on of some classic shows

Who do you think they are, Bangbabes ? Big Grin
06-12-2010 22:44
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(06-12-2010 22:44 )bobek Wrote:  
(06-12-2010 22:14 )astonv1 Wrote:  Why didnt they just put a recording on of some classic shows

Who do you think they are, Bangbabes ? Big Grin

Rather that than a full night of Lori bladewave
06-12-2010 22:50
spinaroonie Offline
Booty Lover

i'm new to the forum but most nights i put elite on it seems to be the same girl all the time and shes on again tonight, pretty poor IMO

Get in touch to chat about the babes
06-12-2010 22:54
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

The nightshows are becoming too repetitive the same girls over and over
again,it would be nice to see Cara,Alice,Rachel,Danica,Becky,Kitty and
Sophia Lares do a few nightshows to put abit of spice back into Elite.
Tonight was the ideal night for a couple of trialists to have a debut instead
of Lori allnight.8 hours too long for one girl.
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2010 23:46 by brinsford.)
06-12-2010 23:22
Charlemagne Offline

Is it the Elite Christmas party tonight, because there is only the new babe (Lori) to cover.
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2010 00:22 by Charlemagne.)
07-12-2010 00:21
bobek Offline
Banned

(06-12-2010 22:50 )astonv1 Wrote:  Rather that than a full night of Lori bladewave

You'll not hear me disagree with that.
07-12-2010 00:28
eyesonly4u Offline
Banned

(07-12-2010 00:21 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Is it the Elite Christmas party tonight, because there is only the new babe (Lori) to cover.

to be honest, even if lori had been there a year i'm not sure she'd be at the partylaugh
07-12-2010 00:30