babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Freeview 94 and 95 both started at 00:22 - straight in without all the usual intro stuff. Camilla acknowledged it was a late start but didn't explain why.
27-11-2010 15:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
digitalmind68 Offline
Junior Poster

(27-11-2010 15:29 )vila Wrote:  Freeview 94 and 95 both started at 00:22 - straight in without all the usual intro stuff. Camilla acknowledged it was a late start but didn't explain why.

I live in the central region, and when i turned on my freeview at around 00:06, channel 96 came on with leah & michelle getting down and dirty.

I flicked over to channels 94 & 95, but both had black screens.

I was able to watch bsxtreme until around 20 past when it went black, about the same time channels 94 & 95 started up.

Either a problem at babestations end or problems with the transmitter (I believe my local transmitter at Sutton Coldfield has had maintainance recently?)

Still, watching leah and michelle eat each other out for free was an unexpected bonus!
27-11-2010 20:55
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

I live in the south east and had exactly the same thing happen to me, turned over Ch96 to wait for BS1 to start nothing, just the smile tv logo, turned back to 96 and was watching the live sex show which was an unexpected surprise. So it does seem a country wide problem.

One important question about last night's hiccup though, are Cellcast/Babestation going to get into serious trouble with you know who, about what was shown after midnight. It did seem rather bad timing considering all the news about Bang.
27-11-2010 21:23
Jam Da Man Offline

The freeview channels have started normally tonight - and here's me, staying up late just in case. Rolleyes Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

28-11-2010 01:05
LastVampyer Offline

A Genuine Question...
I was watching Paige and Tiffany tonight, hoping to see some boobs... but no. 4 boobs between them, not a single one! Sad

So my question(s) is/are:

Does anyone else find it boring? Please make SOMETHING happen! A pillow fight, a tickling-fest ...a fight to the death, I don't know!

Why would anyone pay £1.50/£2 per minute to NOT see any boobs when there are webcam sites for much less?
28-11-2010 02:28
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

RE: A Genuine Question...
(28-11-2010 02:28 )LastVampyer Wrote:  Why would anyone pay £1.50/£2 per minute to NOT see any boobs when there are webcam sites for much less?

I am baffled why someone would pay £1.50/£2 per minute full stop!
28-11-2010 02:31
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

I think I've figured out what's going on with the three channels... the management is having a stab at STRATEGY. And this is what I reckon it is... last night on Babestation there were only girls on there that would do BS Extreme (and that includes Stevie who I think will). BS Extra is a grooming centre where the Extreme girls try to corrupt the now Glamour Chase girls to eventually get them onto Extreme. And GC is where all the girls that won't do Extreme go. It's like a little production line... The annoying thing is that the likes of Paige and Kandi are being very tame on GC and spending most of their time on there, so we've not seen classic Paige 'pants right down' performances for a while, which personally I'm gutted about.

Memo to management... you're risking paralysis by analysis... let the girls do what they feel comfortable with and where the mood takes them.
29-11-2010 11:05
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(29-11-2010 11:05 )countryboy Wrote:  I think I've figured out what's going on with the three channels... the management is having a stab at STRATEGY. And this is what I reckon it is... last night on Babestation there were only girls on there that would do BS Extreme (and that includes Stevie who I think will). BS Extra is a grooming centre where the Extreme girls try to corrupt the now Glamour Chase girls to eventually get them onto Extreme. And GC is where all the girls that won't do Extreme go. It's like a little production line... The annoying thing is that the likes of Paige and Kandi are being very tame on GC and spending most of their time on there, so we've not seen classic Paige 'pants right down' performances for a while, which personally I'm gutted about.

I really hope you're wrong about this because it will mean all the best girls being taken away from Freeview for most of the time. Sadly though, it looks like you could be right.

I'm really missing Paige - just a single token appearance on Freeview pre-3am in her last two outings. To add salt to the wound she's doing cracking stuff on pre-3am GC (see Josh's vid) and being toned right down to old Tameland standard when the show goes to FV at 3am.

Likewise with Stevie - when she was on a couple of night ago she didn't appear in Freeview at all pre-3am. What was the point of putting her on BS1 AFTER 3am when everyone could have seen her if she'd stayed on GC? It would have made much more sense to put that time slot on GC and swap one of her earlier GC time slots over to BS1 or Xtra. Then all her fans, Sky and FV, could have seen her for a more decent amount of time.

The first time Kandi was on FV GC she put on one of the best shows I've seen from her and wondered if they'd changed their minds about taming the show post-3am. No such luck though - words were obviously said, because the next night she was back and did the tamest session I've ever seen from her. Kept her one-piece outfit on the whole time and showed her boobs only about four times and only for a few seconds each time.

If they go on depriving me of decent sets by my favourite girls like this I'm going to be well pissed off, and I doubt if I'll be alone.
01-12-2010 02:55
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Well Freeview has been on air for almost 4 hours and as yet not a single sighting of Paige.

Come on Cellcast - play the game, ffs!!!
01-12-2010 03:48
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(01-12-2010 03:48 )vila Wrote:  Well Freeview has been on air for almost 4 hours and as yet not a single sighting of Paige.

You know fine well she will be on Freeview at 3am on Glamour Chase...
My turn for a moan, just wasted about £9 earlier trying to speak to Georgie and Preeti in the shower, kept getting connected to the at home girls annoyed annoyed annoyed
01-12-2010 03:55

Click here to watch Babestation TV