clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average

RIP Bang Babes : Gone Bust...

Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

RE: RIP Bang Babes
(27-11-2010 00:22 )mrmann Wrote:  
(26-11-2010 23:06 )bigguy01 Wrote:  credit to donnadukesfan for this http://www.imagebam.com/image/fa5f16106595697 which maybe the straw that broke the camels back.

All that picture looks like to me is the famous handthong, which Babestation used to use, and which Elite uses now.

it does mrmann, but michelle has some of her fingers in her pussy which is a no-no

i said a few days ago that an explanation about banggate mentioned a babe who was seen sticking a couple of fingers in her pussy and her clit was visible which made the licences be taken and thought it was michelle and this proves it. lollypopgate started this and thornegate finished it

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
27-11-2010 00:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BobDol1 Offline
Junior Poster

All I can say is that I'm gutted that ooofuckoffcom has spoiled all the fun once again breaking the rules or not these channels have 1 rule and channels like BBCthree can show a girl getting fucked withe a strapon(lip service), movies for men among other channels showing graphic sex scense total bullshit, advertising sex it a sex talk channel!!!! babestation advertises bs extream everynight for hours and hours and hours.
I for one of will miss BB as they have probably given me the best enterteiment ive seen since the very early days of babestation.
Rant over annoyed
Good luck to all the girls on the channels as I dont see all of them staying with only 1 channel more the pitty they could have an orgy night every night.Tongue
27-11-2010 00:44
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

em bangbabes are still on the air so not dead yet. also bs does plug extreme but only on bs nightshow which is ok. also it is annoying what ofcom are doing but bang brought this on themselves by keep breaking the rules

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
27-11-2010 00:48
BobDol1 Offline
Junior Poster

bangbabes are still on the air yes but on a playboy channel no TMTV, breaking the rules yes but why have an adult section on sky at all if they cant show adult material you can watch fashion tv and see boobs in the day time. It just's pisses me off as they are adult channels after all what the fuck do the expect. Whats the old saying "Rules are made to be broken".
27-11-2010 01:05
overused123 Offline
Junior Poster

Hiya, i have an obscure request for those who recall one of Danica's early shows on the Pad, (jul/aug 2009?). I came home at about 6pm and watched about an hour of daytime filth, came on here the next day to grab vidcaps only to discover that apparently someone from The Pad had requested that all vids of Danica's show be removed, despite my disappointment i fully understood their concern at even what little i saw (according to some on here she'd been at it all day) being posted for ofcom to peruse, it was that outrageously good/bad. My point being now that The Pad is fooked anyway is there any chance of a forummer posting said deleted clips? Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 27-11-2010 01:11 by overused123.)
27-11-2010 01:07
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Oh well just seen the news and must admit it is a great shame to see bangbabes come to an end on the other hand its there own fault i guess.

Yes we moan a lot when the channels become boring from time to time but most of the time we don't mean we want the girls to start flashing there bits or being over the top.

Only time i had a moan was when i kept seeing bloody Alex, Donna, Dionne and Ect i.e the same girls on all the time .
27-11-2010 01:08
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

if they do go forever then we have the caps and vids to remember the good times

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
27-11-2010 01:20
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

(27-11-2010 00:33 )bobek Wrote:  Here's a simple analogy for those who think they didn't bring this upon themselves.

You drive for a living. Over the last 18 months you've racked up 9 penalty points. Another 3 will see you banned from driving and you will lose your job.

Do you -

A) Continue driving like Lewis Hamilton

B) Drive like a Granny with a particularly light right foot until you're in the clear ?

Well said.

Another analogy: Hire Mr Loophole after the first 3 points, challenge the validity of punishment, don't reply "no comment" (as Bang did, instead defend yourself), don't fail to provide evidence (as Bang did, i.e failure to provide recordings, an offence in itself), when you employ a maniac and they make their own rules (lollipop gate) don't allow them to then continue to drive at twice the limit while claiming that they were suspended for 1 month, etc.
(This post was last modified: 27-11-2010 01:38 by vostok 1.)
27-11-2010 01:35
bobek Offline
Banned

It's also worth remembering that as a body funded in part by Public money, Ofcom have to be seen to be "doing their job" in the current financial & political climate.

You can whinge & whine as much as you like about how unfair the "rules" are and how prudish Ofcom are and you would be 100% correct, but they've been given the power to wield the axe and by god they'll use it in order to save their own arses. You can bet your life they already have another victim lined up.

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
(This post was last modified: 27-11-2010 01:52 by bobek.)
27-11-2010 01:51
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

I would like to put a question to Rammyrascal. What exactly do you want to see on a channel that sells sex? Because if you don't want to see anything that's a bit risque, what is the point of broadcasting anything at all.

But if you want the same as I do. "A BIT MORE BROADCASTING FREEDOM".For goodness sake speak up for it. Instead of just towing the party line. Also if you felt so strongly about Bangbabes pushing a bit to strong with it's programme content, why on earth did you not flood these boards with your concern when it was happening.
27-11-2010 01:57

gemma hiles