Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
(23-11-2010 23:27 )Chilly Wrote:  Sadly, it's looking that way at the moment. Do the babes on the Cellcast shows start later on these days like Tori does on Bang Babes?

It's unusual for a Cellcast girl's first appearance to be later than 11pm on a given night, so there's still time laugh

Of course, all we have to go on are some posts from "GlamourChase", who gave the wrong Sky EPG number in their announcement post bladewave

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
23-11-2010 23:31
Find all posts by this user
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

Still no sign,nor mention of Danica. Sad
Prehaps she received a better offer or maybe she saw that 'Black Box' OSG.
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2010 00:20 by mrwotzup.)
24-11-2010 00:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(23-11-2010 23:27 )Chilly Wrote:  
(23-11-2010 23:17 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  does look like another danica no show as still not on

Sadly, it's looking that way at the moment. Do the babes on the Cellcast shows start later on these days like Tori does on Bang Babes?

id say it is a danica no-show as megan is now on glamourchase and she wasnt supposed to be on. so its the usual yes she's on, oh no she isnt show from danica tonight

Piper Niven Superfan
24-11-2010 00:25
rocksaviour Offline
Red Light Fan

So when will be the next night when we can speculate and wait for her to come on and then no show?

Still if and when she does show up it'll be good to have her back on the channels, lets not forget that and we know what she is like for her no shows.

Top Day Babes currently: Mikaela Witt, Amy Lu, Paige Phillips, Keira Knight, Belle, Electra, Jasmine Jones, Tashie Jackson, Charlie C, Franki, Hannah P, Nina Leigh, Terrie Hawkes, Lucy Kemp and Angela

Top Night Babes currently: Paige Turnah, Daisy Dash, Yasmine James, Ella Jolie, Lucy Zara, Ava Blue, Jennifer Jade, Jenna Hoskins, Savannah Mai, Sophia Knight
24-11-2010 00:34
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

I have just sat and watched the last hour and this station is not a danica place ,it's to down market for the
pretty one .Get back to elite as fast as you can there's a much better class of girls on elite.The set is terrible
ceap and nasty and the girls not mutch better.Very, very,very not a danica station.So please have second thoughts
about it and please, please go back to elite.

Moderator Notice : Post Edited to Remove All-Caps. Please stop making your posts in all caps - its poor forum etiquette.
24-11-2010 00:42
stoly Offline
Banned

Maybe it's just a Type O and meant to read Dani
24-11-2010 00:43
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

I was looking forward to seeing Danica again and interested to see how she might adapt to a different Channel,sets etc.

To be fair we don't really know whether Danica was actually 'booked'/contracted to appear tonight or not. Prehaps someone jumped the gun announcing it. Who know's but it did give the launch a bit of extra publicity though Big Grin .

I'll still Sky+ the rest of the show........just in case Smile
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2010 00:44 by mrwotzup.)
24-11-2010 00:44
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(24-11-2010 00:42 )brinsford Wrote:  I have just sat and watched the last hour and this station is not a danica place ,it's to down market for the
pretty one .Get back to elite as fast as you can there's a much better class of girls on elite.The set is terrible
ceap and nasty and the girls not mutch better.Very, very,very not a danica station.So please have second thoughts

Moderator Notice : Post Edited to Remove All-Caps. Please stop making your posts in all caps - its poor forum etiquette.

Erm, okay, there's no need to shout. Wink
24-11-2010 00:47
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(24-11-2010 00:42 )brinsford Wrote:  I have just sat and watched the last hour and this station is not a danica place ,it's to down market for the

I'm amazed you can see your T.V. with your head lodged so far up Danica's posterior (not an unenviable place to be, admittedly)

Chilly beat me to it as regards shouting bladewave

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
24-11-2010 00:56
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Danica shall be on shortly, she's currently playing Black op's with me and the rest of our clan Wink
24-11-2010 01:10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66