babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babestation OSG

Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

RE: Babestation OSG are utter CRAP
Grrrr, you cheeky beggar! Something for nothing?! What do I pay my Sky fees for? And my council tax? Eh, what's that for? And I pay VAT, so I think Cellcast should respect that and carry on ignoring me.annoyed
Hang on....Huh

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
29-10-2010 02:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly last night

[Image: osg_gbu.jpg]
29-10-2010 10:33
salimos Offline
Master Poster

As long as we are complaining, the size of this crap OSG still growing laugh
30-10-2010 06:17
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

Just goes to show Cellcasts comtempt to us lot. We need to get our complaint letters in thick and fast about the osgs otherwise they are going to think everything is allright of which it clearly isn't. BS used to have reasonable osgs, how times have changed since then.Huh

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
30-10-2010 06:26
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

Here's a stonking example from last night. Extra large strip at the bottom and no less than three black boxes. Not a million miles away from Addison's brilliant pisstake/prediction.
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid625629

[Image: zz2.wmv_snapshot_00.12_[2010.10.30_16.10.jpg]

30-10-2010 16:27
Intense1 Offline
Banned

(30-10-2010 06:26 )ledders69 Wrote:  Just goes to show Cellcasts comtempt to us lot. We need to get our complaint letters in thick and fast about the osgs otherwise they are going to think everything is allright of which it clearly isn't. BS used to have reasonable osgs, how times have changed since then.Huh

They are full well aware of the complaints. But this is their means of trying to appease the censors; by showing that they are ready and prepared to cover up any exposures, behind the OSG's, IMMEDIATELY!!

ETA: human beings are either courageous, in their defence of themselves, or they are not.....So we should never be too critical of those lacking in courage.
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2010 17:01 by Intense1.)
30-10-2010 16:44
viperxxx4 Offline
Apprentice Poster

What I say may be seen as provocative, and this is about as much "disclaimer" as I can offer.

The way I see it, it's basic economics - If you are unhappy with a service, stop financing/buying it. As long as there exist die-hard fans out there who contribute vastly (financially) to the thriving of these companies, there is little need for them to take your "please remove the OSG" and other requests seriously. Unfortunately for the occasional viewer of these channels, die-hard fans remain resolute and almost defiant in the defense of this business, spending vast amounts on these girls to counter feelings of loneliness and who knows what else. This is very ironic given the fact that these very viewers have the least amount of influence on the business itself. A business by nature exists to extract the maximum amount of profit at the minimum required effort. "Customer satisfaction" follows in a distant second place - and nowhere is this truer than a business which charges obscene money in return for a wet dream.

So how do you influence the removal of OSG? The answer is simple, choke off demand and MAKE the business listen to you. Otherwise, the business can happily continue thriving at the ironic detriment of your viewing pleasure.. why wouldn't they?

Good day.

Moderator Notice - The posts made in this thread regarding censorship have been moved here.
30-10-2010 21:15
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

[split] OSG - Censorship & Ofcom Related Discussion
My view is that Babestation should only have the number to phone the girls on show and get rid of the other OSGs as they are pointless due to the fact the girls are constantly advertising the other services. So, in my eyes, they should either get rid of the OSGs or stop the constant plugging.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
31-10-2010 22:12
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

[split] OSG - Censorship & Ofcom Related Discussion
Well just looking at the babestation osg on channel 906 and I can see that the graphics have been significantly reduced. Maybe babestation have been on this forum and taken note or maybe just a coincidence.
31-10-2010 22:40
badwolf13 Offline
Senior Poster

...mmm...oh yeah...Lolly's on right now, really working it.

...mhm...there's her bum...

oh that's FUCKING SHIT BECAUSE THERE'S A FUCKING OSG WHERE HER FANNY SHOULD BE. BRILLIANT. BYE BYE ERECTION, REPLACED WITH ANGER.

That will be all, good forum-ers.

I Love Rebecca Kelly
01-11-2010 03:45

Click here to watch Babestation TV