Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(20-10-2010 09:17 )Charlemagne Wrote:  
(20-10-2010 09:10 )RRROGER Wrote:  In the space of a week Danica, Cali Garcia & Hannah Prentice, all regular night show girls, have appeared on Elite TV website Previous Girls section, all have made recent appearances, yet Toni Esposito & Melissa Dibling who haven't appeared for months are still on the current girls list.
Hannah's departure suggests Cara Brett won't be far behind!!

Where's the link between Cara and Hannah?
Babes usually leave because they want to go.
If the show want rid of them they just reduce their shifts.

Dunno what it's all about...Twitter extract, there's more.

carabrett Cara Brett
Heyyy watch my wife @Hannah_Prentice LiVE on @elitetvonline NOW!!! She's a filthy bugger!!!
5 Oct Favorite Retweet Reply

20-10-2010 09:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

(20-10-2010 09:55 )RRROGER Wrote:  Dunno what it's all about...Twitter extract, there's more.

carabrett Cara Brett
Heyyy watch my wife @Hannah_Prentice LiVE on @elitetvonline NOW!!! She's a filthy bugger!!!
5 Oct Favorite Retweet Reply

Now you tell us.
Why wasn't there a night show special featuring them both Big Grin
20-10-2010 10:02
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(20-10-2010 09:24 )bcl Wrote:  Cara and Hannah are best friends. Cara has left once and found things weren't so rosy elsewhere, so I doubt she would leave again. Also depends how Hannah has left. From the Elite Statement it seems none of the girls left under a cloud and all seems amicable. (Cara also seemed quite chirpy in her tweet about working today)

What statement.........???
Last time I remember Elite making a statement was announcing the Alice Goodwin nightshow fiasco; 3 girls leaving what is perceived as the top channel in this field in less than a week says to me that this is not a natural flow of staff......there is some underlying shit happening (Sammie also left amicably recently)

20-10-2010 10:20
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

(20-10-2010 10:20 )RRROGER Wrote:  What statement.........???
Last time I remember Elite making a statement was announcing the Alice Goodwin nightshow fiasco; 3 girls leaving what is perceived as the top channel in this field in less than a week says to me that this is not a natural flow of staff......there is some underlying shit happening (Sammie also left amicably recently)

This one, posted by Aceman 3 pages back.

"To avoid any confusion we would like to confirm that Hannah Prentice, Cali Garcia and Danica are no longer working with us here at Elite, we are sure it is not the last you all will see of any of them and we wish them all the best with their future projects.

We would also like to add that there is no conspiracy, they haven't been poached by another channel, stolen by aliens or abused in any manner, quite simply the commercial relationship with Elite TV has come to an end.

Thanks for all your comments and concerns. Elite TV"
20-10-2010 10:25
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(20-10-2010 10:02 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Now you tell us.
Why wasn't there a night show special featuring them both Big Grin

There was one proposed, but as you can tell from her not doing any during quite a long run of babe shows, she has issues; hence it kept getting deferred.

20-10-2010 10:26
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(20-10-2010 10:25 )bcl Wrote:  This one, posted by Aceman 3 pages back.

"To avoid any confusion we would like to confirm that Hannah Prentice, Cali Garcia and Danica are no longer working with us here at Elite, we are sure it is not the last you all will see of any of them and we wish them all the best with their future projects.

We would also like to add that there is no conspiracy, they haven't been poached by another channel, stolen by aliens or abused in any manner, quite simply the commercial relationship with Elite TV has come to an end.

Thanks for all your comments and concerns. Elite TV"

Apologies, hadn't read it obviously, sounds to me like official corporate bullshit, an answer to cover all contingencies; & why is Aceman posting this info, Jamie is a forum member...????

20-10-2010 10:38
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(19-10-2010 11:15 )Chilly Wrote:  ^^^^ Jamie doing what he does best. Big Grin I wonder who's next to go? Some big changes being made at Elite TV.

[Image: 43e.jpg]

Why is Dionne Mendez missing from this list?
She was with Elite between leaving Babestation and joining Bangbabes
20-10-2010 11:03
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

I don't think it's a full list as there are a number of girls missing ie. Sam Buxton, Ava Blue etc.

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
20-10-2010 11:11
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(20-10-2010 11:11 )Mr Head Wrote:  I don't think it's a full list as there are a number of girls missing ie. Sam Buxton, Ava Blue etc.

........Georgie Lea (loads of stuff on Elite website, whereas KittyLea & Alice Goodwin have got fuckall) + Michelle Marsh are other notable absentees from list

20-10-2010 12:17
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(20-10-2010 12:17 )RRROGER Wrote:  ........Georgie Lea (loads of stuff on Elite website, whereas KittyLea & Alice Goodwin have got fuckall) + Michelle Marsh are other notable absentees from list

Erm, when the feck has she been on Elite TV?
20-10-2010 12:19