babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Because of the success with domination nights on Bang Babes and a school girls night at EliteTV a theme night to my mind is imminent for BS. Also BS need to try something new otherwise it just becomes stale and would love to see some new blood on nights from days. Any one with me on this one?

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
15-10-2010 21:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RZA Offline
Never apologise, Never explain

(15-10-2010 21:16 )ledders69 Wrote:  Because of the success with domination nights on Bang Babes and a school girls night at EliteTV a theme night to my mind is imminent for BS. Also BS need to try something new otherwise it just becomes stale and would love to see some new blood on nights from days. Any one with me on this one?

With Halloween coming up they could have a Jack the Ripper night... sung to the tune of 'He's a Saucy one, Saucy Jack', from Spinal Tap.

That'd be money. Smile
15-10-2010 21:25
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

Grrrr moving the camera about, stop this cameraman, sort it out please babestation.

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
(This post was last modified: 16-10-2010 00:11 by ledders69.)
15-10-2010 23:49
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

It looks like Cellcast have 5 channels of advertising on freeview now. Smile
Just checked the new Bluekiss ch190 last night after 4am, it was just teleshopping. Did not see an advert for BS Xtreme on it though, during the short time I watched.
It would not have been too late for it. They were still advertising the last hour of Xtreme for a cut price £3 on ch94 or ch95 at around 4am.
16-10-2010 18:02
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

Wondering if the rota shifts for babestation are political to my mind? just seem to me to have total favouritism towards certain babes.

FAVOURITE BABES

17-10-2010 17:04
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

Has the fucking bastard who faked STEVIES facebook account been nailed?

FAVOURITE BABES

17-10-2010 18:01
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

Really annoyed that a babe can pick who she wants posting on her forum. This makes the forum a) very dull and b) very slow to upload caps and vids. I'm talking about Paige, who I'm a big fan of. Should this be allowed??
17-10-2010 18:19
eyesonly4u Offline
Banned

Natural Curves
Hi peeps don't know if there is a call for this thread, but i imagine it can't just be me that love my babes to be curvy! BS is way out in front imo with shapely babes like Kandi, Dani, Louise P and Tammy to name a few Big Grin
What do u guys and grilies think?
18-10-2010 00:17
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

[split] Babestation.TV Latest Site Updates
Not seen anything from Amber James for a while.......any chance that a proper topless shoot could be on the cards; she has done topless stuff for Babestation but always back views or the notorious handbra or similar in use......she did some shoots a couple of years ago for Breathtakers/Girlfolio sites which were slightly more revealing & just emphasised what a gorgeously attractive girl she is.

I'm watching her on the show now as I'm typing this,
........looking as gorgeous as ever in blue/white polka dot bikini...BlushBlushHeart
............grab her when she finishes the show & get her in the studioTongue

18-10-2010 12:16
foot_fetish_guy Offline
Sin Binned

Feet Pictures
hey guys do any of you have any pics of the babestation girls feet? they don't have to be just of feet but a pic where they are barefoot in there somewhere Wink preferably not any caps please, HQ pictures if possible Smile any pics would be greatly appreciated! Big Grin

Camilla & Daryl's No.1 Fan!
18-10-2010 21:59

Click here to watch Babestation TV