Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(27-09-2010 13:26 )vila Wrote:  
(27-09-2010 02:46 )Tintin Wrote:  I rang LDM not long ago & all i saw was the camera going round in circles & zooming in & out, why do the cam guys do that????

Presumably because they're just a bunch of amateurs. After all, their standards can't be very high if an out-of-work footballer can just walk into a job as a BS cameraman/producer to earn a bit of pocket money.

There was a right silly arse behind the camera on BS1 last night.

Just before midnight Georgie and Lolly started to kiss and the camera instantly zapped down to the bed. Only a few minutes later they kissed twice more but this time the cameraman was perfectly happy to show it full screen close-up, although he went into a furious bout of panning and zooming on the second one.

A few minutes later he was happy to show Georgie sucking Lolly's finger in full screen close-up but when Georgie put her finger into Lolly's mouth he censored it by again dropping his aim down to the bed.

Later still, Georgie started sucking Lolly's nipple and at first the cameraman was happy to show it but then changed his mind and did the bed censorship thing again - this time the camera stayed on the bed for a full 10 seconds. Then, within 15 seconds of the camera resuming normal service, Georgie was licking and sucking Lolly's nipple again but this time in full close-up!!!

During a change-over much later in the show Dani started licking Lolly's ear, which the cameraman was at first happy to show but then changed his mind and panned down to the bed again.

Wtf was all that about??? I ask again: where the fuck do they find these twats?

If this guy was some sort of new recruit learning the ropes, I would say this to Babestation/Cellcast: do your training sessions off air, not during a live show. Show a little professionalism, ffs.
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2010 01:29 by vila.)
06-10-2010 23:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(06-10-2010 23:08 )vila Wrote:  Show a little professionalism, ffs.

How do expect professionalism in their camerawork when then can't show in their graphics department ffs?eekeekeekannoyedannoyedannoyed

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
07-10-2010 06:42
jaggsy6 Offline
dilshan

(06-10-2010 23:08 )vila Wrote:  Later still, Georgie started sucking Lolly's nipple and at first the cameraman was happy to show it but then changed his mind and did the bed censorship thing again - this time the camera stayed on the bed for a full 10 seconds. Then, within 15 seconds of the camera resuming normal service, Georgie was licking and sucking Lolly's nipple again but this time in full close-up!!!

During a change-over much later in the show Dani started licking Lolly's ear, which the cameraman was at first happy to show but then changed his mind and panned down to the bed again.

maybe he is talent spotting for ikea and liked the look of the bed,and lets face it ,they are lovely beds
07-10-2010 21:20
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

[split] Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight?
Wonder how Karina is getting on in v/o mode?

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
07-10-2010 23:33
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

RE: Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight?
Any details of CHARLIE C's next night appearances?

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
07-10-2010 23:34
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

On the BSTV website I've noticed some mistakes on the website. Like the website could tell us the truth if Paige, Tammy, Ella and Charlie C could have an individual section for days and nights because it would tidy it up(the website). Also LDM and Sugar are pretty much former employees so they need to be put in the ex babes section whilst Chelsea and Sidney JJ need to be put back on the Babestation section and Leigh needs to be on the nights section because she hasn't really done any dayshifts bar one. There have been some newcomers Vanessa Walker and Chloe who also need to be put onto the day section. Please babestation if you've got time to rectify these mistakes I would be greatly appreciated.

FAVOURITE BABES

08-10-2010 01:56
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(08-10-2010 01:56 )ledders69 Wrote:  On the BSTV website I've noticed some mistakes on the website. Like the website could tell us the truth if Paige, Tammy, Ella and Charlie C could have an individual section for days and nights because it would tidy it up(the website). Also LDM and Sugar are pretty much former employees so they need to be put in the ex babes section whilst Chelsea and Sidney JJ need to be put back on the Babestation section and Leigh needs to be on the nights section because she hasn't really done any dayshifts bar one. There have been some newcomers Vanessa Walker and Chloe who also need to be put onto the day section. Please babestation if you've got time to rectify these mistakes I would be greatly appreciated.

Detective Babestation says: Hi Paul!

we will move the girls around to the correct place today

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2010 10:21 by babestation.)
08-10-2010 10:15
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Please note, all posts concerning ofcom will be (or have been) moved to the Broadcasting Regulations section of the forum.
08-10-2010 11:39
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(08-10-2010 11:39 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Please note, all posts concerning ofcom will be (or have been) moved to the Broadcasting Regulations section of the forum.

That's ok for posts which are actually about Ofcom, but I don't think it should apply to every post which mentions Ofcom.

Two posts which have been moved from this thread were not about Ofcom, they were actually discussing the behaviour of the BS1 cameraman - Ofcom was only mentioned incidentally.
08-10-2010 17:03
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

Any one notice that BS have played Party People music for the past 2 nights including tonight? I have.

FAVOURITE BABES

08-10-2010 23:44

Click here to watch Babestation TV