babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babestation OSG

SimonAdams Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation OSG are utter CRAP
On another note while watching BS1 last night between the hours of 00:00 & 01:00 the half screen ad promoting BSxtreme(we all know which one) came up no less then 20 times, Might have been more. After some quick maths it worked out at about 1 ad every 3 minutes, So once an add came up i waited 3 minutes and oh what a suprise another ad. I can get they're trying to promote the show but, damn!

I want to be able to see the babe onscreen not part of the babe cause of over excessive promoting and graphics that are not necessary.(Yeah you know i'm talking about the black boxes)
01-10-2010 10:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Something of interest about the OSG on TValways night time webshow that I discovered the other day.
First pic is a typical screenshot from TValways with the "blurry" OSG that is normally seen with the Adobe flash player.
The second pic is a screenshot made from the actual captured stream (not screen capture and not captured from the TV either)
This was identical to the picture on my Freeview TV screen at the same, with the smaller OSG.
TValways is superimposing a larger OSG with different phone numbers.

[Image: 2010_10_01_1054.jpg]
01-10-2010 11:08
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Because of the advertising / stupid & unnecessary boxes etc i wont waste my time with babestation any more that includes recording the shows.

Sorry to say this but i think the girls would be better of else where!

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
01-10-2010 11:28
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

I think I have it sussed. The guy who presses the big button that places the OSG is in reality a spy working for a big secret organisation called 'The Other Channels'.
His mission:
1) to work behind enemy lines causing as much mayhem a possible.
2) to make the babestation channels look like they don't care.
3) to make the babestation production team look like rank amatuers

Hopefully now he has been rumbled steps will be taken to eliminate him and restore the army of girls to their rightful full screen glory! laugh
03-10-2010 09:40
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(01-10-2010 08:36 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  
(01-10-2010 08:26 )bytor Wrote:  
(30-09-2010 20:28 )stueyboy Wrote:  why can't they try to please both groups of viewers and callers??

Because they are not interested in viewers. They are only interested in those of us who call, or buy pictures-that is how they make their money. Of course I prefer to be able to see the girl who I am chatting to though.

They would be interested in viewers if one of the callers DEMANDED that they could see the whole babe onscreen not just a face, one boob or butt cheek or a leg!!bladewavebladewavebladewavebladewave

But if a caller demanded the screen get cleared of OSGs, regardless of Cellcast's response it would be due to a caller, so they still wouldn't care about the viewers. Even if every caller complained about OSGs, Cellcast wouldn't care as those people are still spending their money to call in. Only by not calling at all will they get the message. But unfortunately there are plenty of people who won't care about OSGs and continue to call in. If you've ever listened in to these lines, so many callers seem idiotic, often not even watching the channel of the girl they're calling bladewave.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
03-10-2010 23:05
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(03-10-2010 23:05 )iloveMegan Wrote:  But if a caller demanded the screen get cleared of OSGs, regardless of Cellcast's response it would be due to a caller, so they still wouldn't care about the viewers. Even if every caller complained about OSGs, Cellcast wouldn't care as those people are still spending their money to call in. Only by not calling at all will they get the message. But unfortunately there are plenty of people who won't care about OSGs and continue to call in. If you've ever listened in to these lines, so many callers seem idiotic, often not even watching the channel of the girl they're calling bladewave.

I wouldn't quite put it like that, but the producers have to realise we pay for our TV licenses. They seem to have their own segregated by curtain ways of doing things and it needs to stop. annoyed It's like a message of "stuff you viewers", well it feels like it anyway.

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
03-10-2010 23:23
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(03-10-2010 23:23 )ledders69 Wrote:  I wouldn't quite put it like that, but the producers have to realise we pay for our TV licenses. They seem to have their own segregated by curtain ways of doing things and it needs to stop. annoyed It's like a message of "stuff you viewers", well it feels like it anyway.

I don't think the tv license is an issue here. Although broadcast on sky and freeview these channels I think come under tv advertising regulations. In all honesty they could cover up 100% of the screen to advertise if they so wished-they would certainly lose most of the callers if they did. Surely the best form of advertisement is to stick a beautiful girl on the screen with a phone in her hand and a laptop in front of her to read texts etc. All the information needed is at the bottom of the screen.
All that aside BS seem to be marketing so aggressively it makes you wonder if they are either trying to maximise their income level or just concerned like the rest of us about their financial survival!
04-10-2010 07:18
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

Keeping myself busy until the gasman arrives.
They excelled themselves this morning. The Xtreme advert which covers the bottom half of the screen appeared 29 times in the hour before 3am (to publicise the cheaper price after 2am). Fifteen of those ads were in the first 21 minutes.

04-10-2010 10:15
SimonAdams Offline
Senior Poster

How do they not see over advertising is ruining the show, It baffles me it really does. It seems they're so preoccupied with trying to make money off xtreme that everything else doesn't matter, Is extreme not getting the buyrate they expected? It would seem so with the constant over advertising and cheaper prices after 2am to try and get people to buy.
04-10-2010 11:08
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Kandi has been on screen for at least the past 15 mins.

SO WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A BLACK BOX SAYING 'MEGAN IS TALKING FILTH TO A GIRL CALLER!!! CALL NOW TO LISTEN IN!'?????
05-10-2010 02:44

Click here to watch Babestation TV