Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
(24-09-2010 00:54 )Webbiola Wrote:  Loved the last half hour she really stepped it up and the full length body shots really show how glorious this girl is. The luckiest duo around are Afro Man and that couch. I have never ever wanted to be a fuzzy haired DFS reject before........Sorry Afro Man I didn't mean to imply........I know, I know you've never been within a f****** 100 miles of DFS but I've never been within a 100cm of Danica's p****! Who is the aggrieved here?
A pity she couldn't stay till 1am as she was starting to motor.Smile

Is that it? Pfft, such a poor effort. I was expecting at least another 150-200 words on top of that from you. Hmmm, not just Danica that had a poor night then. Wink
24-09-2010 01:06
Find all posts by this user
robwon Offline
Senior Poster

Cant watch anymore. this girl always has shoes or stocking on.I like the thongs and bare legs and feet.Good thing the rest of the elite girls are up to scratch .But danica is a hottie.
24-09-2010 01:50
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

I missed the show last night (partly due to watching Rachel on GSL), but from what I've seen of the caps, Danica looked fantastic in all three outfits Big Grin Thanks to all those who put up caps and videos.
And welcome back Rise. Another thing (less interesting) that's happened while you were away is that I've gone the same colour as you Smile

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
24-09-2010 07:11
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

(24-09-2010 01:06 )Chilly Wrote:  
(24-09-2010 00:54 )Webbiola Wrote:  Loved the last half hour she really stepped it up and the full length body shots really show how glorious this girl is. The luckiest duo around are Afro Man and that couch. I have never ever wanted to be a fuzzy haired DFS reject before........Sorry Afro Man I didn't mean to imply........I know, I know you've never been within a f****** 100 miles of DFS but I've never been within a 100cm of Danica's p****! Who is the aggrieved here?
A pity she couldn't stay till 1am as she was starting to motor.Smile

Is that it? Pfft, such a poor effort. I was expecting at least another 150-200 words on top of that from you. Hmmm, not just Danica that had a poor night then. Wink

You haven't counted up ALL the shite I posted last night Chilly.Wink
24-09-2010 08:32
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Danica put her fingers in those black panties last night, made as if to pull them down at the front and was admonished from off screen. 'Sorry' she said. So was I.
24-09-2010 08:37
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

Thought the show was good; loved the outfit changes and reckon a 3 outfits for three hours rule should stick - something for everyone. And she finished with a flourish which I've never really seen before. She did seem restricted by the crew. I 'm sure she said a couple of times 'he wants me to take my pants off' but was declined - she would have done it I reckon. That's not ofcom coz getting naked is ok... I guess either they just want to keep control or they just don't trust a naked Danica not to overstep the mark. It would've been great even if she'd pulled them down to show bare arse. Maybe next time.
24-09-2010 08:43
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yep maybe next time, but a good sign danica does want to go naked. hopefully next week

Piper Niven Superfan
24-09-2010 08:49
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

The girl was devastating. This is how devasting she is. I was downstairs watching it on Tv when my wife came downstairs I could not be even bothered to pretend i was surfing the TV. At the time she was wearing the hotpants and I looked round to her and said this woman is the best thing on TV!!! to which my wife said yes she is seriously hot and made us both a coffee and sat down and watched her together!!!

She doesn't need to make as much of an effort as others she is quite simply that much a class apart!!!The funny thing is I am not even that much in to blondes!!!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
24-09-2010 09:18
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(24-09-2010 09:18 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  The girl was devastating. This is how devasting she is. I was downstairs watching it on Tv when my wife came downstairs I could not be even bothered to pretend i was surfing the TV. At the time she was wearing the hotpants and I looked round to her and said this woman is the best thing on TV!!! to which my wife said yes she is seriously hot and made us both a coffee and sat down and watched her together!!!

She doesn't need to make as much of an effort as others she is quite simply that much a class apart!!!The funny thing is I am not even that much in to blondes!!!

coffee at that time of the morning! hope it was decaff.
(This post was last modified: 24-09-2010 09:39 by countryboy.)
24-09-2010 09:37
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(24-09-2010 08:43 )countryboy Wrote:  Thought the show was good; loved the outfit changes and reckon a 3 outfits for three hours rule should stick - something for everyone. And she finished with a flourish which I've never really seen before. She did seem restricted by the crew. I 'm sure she said a couple of times 'he wants me to take my pants off' but was declined - she would have done it I reckon. That's not ofcom coz getting naked is ok... I guess either they just want to keep control or they just don't trust a naked Danica not to overstep the mark. It would've been great even if she'd pulled them down to show bare arse. Maybe next time.

she was definitely being told not to do certain things, which is both a pity and slightly puzzling. it's as if elite have some long term plan for danica which would possibly culminate in going fully naked a la caty or charlie, or something along the lines of a website for her (something that was mentioned over a year ago by the lady herself on screen, and that has failed to materialise). why hold her back ? they don't mind with others

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
24-09-2010 11:37
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66