RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
thanks phoenix

Piper Niven Superfan
06-08-2010 17:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

If it weren't for ofcom I reckon the uk channels could have the potential to be the best in europe such is our production which is second to none. Sexysat Tv in Holland may provide the dirtiest filithist free to air live dildo shows in europe at the moment but the picture quality and production is abysmal.
08-08-2010 01:51
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

recommended babes on the phone
if you have phoned any of the babe whitch babes would be recommended to speak to on the phone

i recommed Karen Wood , French Chloe , Twinkel tvx Donna Duke , Emily Dean , Cathy Barry bangbabes Lolly Badcock , Leah Jay , Karina Currie babestation
08-08-2010 10:42
billabonghotrod Offline

Girls getting Tickled
Does anyone have any clips of the girls on any of the channels getting tickled on their feet? I have heard of this happening many times but have only seen a few clips.
17-08-2010 06:16
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

why are the girls not allowed to use bad language on mic?, also whats happeing with Dionne Mendez she almost never goes on screen these days
17-08-2010 17:15
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Has the babe channel scene ever been this bad?

I certainly can't remember a time when they were this tame and boring.

In a selfish kind of way it annoys me that people are still calling in at such a rate because while they are the channels will feel no obligation or need to improve things. They are currently beyond dreadful!
26-08-2010 00:24
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(26-08-2010 00:24 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Has the babe channel scene ever been this bad?

I certainly can't remember a time when they were this tame and boring.

In a selfish kind of way it annoys me that people are still calling in at such a rate because while they are the channels will feel no obligation or need to improve things. They are currently beyond dreadful!

Cast your mind back to a few years ago and you'll find after late 2006 the channels were all as tame as you could get, ie 2 pairs of granny pants must be worn which came directly after the ofcom clamp down on babestar tv which was closed down and sex station tv overnight become just a run of the mill shit channel. It wasn't really until the arrival of elite tv that the channels began to broadcast stronger material abelt full frontal is still banned but at least we get to see the occasional oops moment. December 2006 right up until about July 2009 all the babe channels were as shit as they come infact I stopped watching them such was the tameness. Ask yourself the question again and at present the channels are not all that bad. I personally would still like to see uncensured harder content being broadcast similer to eurotic tv broadcasts but the channels are now moving in the right direction.
27-08-2010 18:18
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(27-08-2010 18:18 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Cast your mind back to a few years ago and you'll find after late 2006 the channels were all as tame as you could get, ie 2 pairs of granny pants must be worn which came directly after the ofcom clamp down on babestar tv which was closed down and sex station tv overnight become just a run of the mill shit channel. It wasn't really until the arrival of elite tv that the channels began to broadcast stronger material abelt full frontal is still banned but at least we get to see the occasional oops moment. December 2006 right up until about July 2009 all the babe channels were as shit as they come infact I stopped watching them such was the tameness. Ask yourself the question again and at present the channels are not all that bad. I personally would still like to see uncensured harder content being broadcast similer to eurotic tv broadcasts but the channels are now moving in the right direction.

To be perfectly honest, Scotishbloke, I can't remember from one year to another the relevant 'tameness' of the channels, but I can't remember them being this dull. I think the 'dull' factor is playing a big part, and maybe making things seem tamer than they actually are. I certainly don't ever remember being this uninterested in them, put it that way - hense this being one of about three posts I've made here in the last three months or so.
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2010 21:30 by StanTheMan.)
01-09-2010 21:28
Charlemagne Offline

Sponsored Babes
With the need for all the shows to maximise their profits, and the girls in bringing in all the revenue they can.
How long is it going to be before some of the babes are sponsored.

With the current trend for the babes to have tattoos, could these tattoos be advertisements Sad

Who do you think could sponsor the babes

Mind you Durex wouldn't be able to sponsor two of the Bangbabes Big Grin
07-09-2010 12:25
jay0987 Offline
Master Poster

pics
Does anyone have any pics or clips of any of the girls boob to boob
14-09-2010 16:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV