babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation review thread.
I'm a bit late again, but I have to say a few words about last night (Monday).

I watched the PL Cleo/Rochelle 2-4-1 on the web stream and enjoyed every minute of it. The girls were all over each other in a very enthusiastic energetic display in which Rochelle's hands and fingers seemed to be going everywhere. Cleo's strange re-introduction of her hand-bra didn't seem to hinder the process at all and in any case wasn't used all the time. If only we could have uninhibited performances like this on Cellcast's Freeview channels. Although the 2-4-1 was tamed down after TL started at 1am, in Cleo's solo stint that followed it she only toned down to basic Freeview standard, not the usual much stricter ultra-tame TL level. She again used her hand-bra a good deal of the time but it's difficult to see why because she also played with her nipples a lot in full view of the camera. She claimed she was getting told off and it wouldn't surprise me if that were true.

Kandi followed with one of her usual competent, entertaining shows and was followed by Megan who seemed intent on taking up where Cleo left off. Her performance was way above what is normally allowed on TL. She vanished rather abruptly and was replaced by a black screen with a message in large white block letters telling us that Rochelle was coming on shortly. This stayed on screen for about two minutes, with just a short interruption by a pic promo, which suggests to me that Megan might have been taken off early because she was going a bit too far for prudish TL. I got the impression that this was Megan's best stint of the night, but I can't be sure for the reasons given below.

Rochelle's solo spot was quite good but when Cleo then came back TL standards had been well and truly reinstated. She kept her bra on and everything covered, doing little other than lying on the bed. Maybe after being told off earlier this was her two-fingered salute to the producer saying, "Okay, you want tame, you got tame."

While Cleo and Rochelle were doing their stuff on PL the BSXtra Freeview show was playing on my tv at the other end of the room. The screen caption said 'GIRL ON GIRL!' and Camilla and Candy were doing an unbelievably tame girl/girl section. I didn't pay a lot of attention to it live because I was too busy watching my pc monitor, so I checked out my recording later and this confirmed my original impression. I wound on to watch the Candy/Rochelle section captioned '2-4-1 SPECIAL!', which was just as bad. It was hard to believe that Rochelle was the same girl I'd seen earlier getting so raunchy with Cleo. I was so disgusted with the standard of these two sections that I just hit 'DELETE' without looking more closely at anything else. Hence I don't know if, for instance, Megan's show was as good as or better than what she did on TL.
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2010 04:47 by vila.)
04-08-2010 04:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jam Da Man Offline

Tameland -

1am - Kandi, in a black outfit.
1:35 - Camilla in bra and knickers. Went topless after a minute or so.
2:30 - Daryl, white top, black knickers, black see-thru leggings and the green shoes. She stripped down to her knickers. Smile
3:11 - Megan, wearing a red corset, a black and red bra, black knickers, black socks and red shoes. Went topless.
4:01 - Charlie, in black bra and knickers, and pink shoes.
4:55 - Megan, same outfit as before, minus the corset. Removed her bra.
At 5:03 the camera switched to a view of Camilla for a second, and switched back as a startled look appeared on her face.
Back then to Megan, who appeared to glance over at someone, probably Camilla. Smile
5:08 - Split-screen with Camilla and Megan. Camilla was topless with black knickers.
Not bad, half expected Ella to get a section on Tameland, but obviously not.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

04-08-2010 06:57
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Seeing Jam Da Man's latest post above has reminded me that I had intended to add a little rider to his post re Sunday night/Monday morning 1/2 August:

(02-08-2010 19:05 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  1am - Michelle, wearing only some red knickers.

For those who like to know such things, this was another case of a moment of nudity on Tameland. Michelle was completely nude at the start of the Freeview show and remained so for about a minute. The cameraman seemed perfectly happy about this while Michelle was lying on her front but as soon as she flipped over onto her back he zoomed up to just her head and shoulders. At this point you could see from the wriggling movements of Michelle's upper body that she was doing something out of the camera's view. When the camera zoomed back Michelle's nether regions were decently clad in the above mentioned red knickers.
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2010 08:45 by vila.)
04-08-2010 08:22
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Ok, here's what I saw:

BS1 from 11 was Kandi, looking rather nice. She was then replaced by Lolly looking sexier than ever and on fine form despite recent pulled muscles and illness. Lolly continued till well after the switchover and was replaced by Daryl.

As always Daryl looked stunning and put in another fine performance. Meanwhile, over on Xtra, Camilla seemed to be having another fight against the heat. If there was a countdown, there may have been a 'bing' at the end to say she was done!

Daryl was replaced by Megan and Camilla by Lolly. Tiredness was replaced by exhaustion so I left her to it. Wonder what tonight will bring, sadly not Stevie. Here's to you girl, wherever you land make sure it's on your feet!

CHEERS!
04-08-2010 16:43
Jam Da Man Offline

Tameland -

1am - Leah wearing a white fishnet top and stockings, and white knickers. Said she had been doing "positions", but that must have been pre-freeview. Liking her though. Smile
1:14 - Lolly, in a black patterned bra and knickers, black stockings and shoes.
She went topless after a while. At 1:40ish the OSG disappeared and a full-screen ad for Lolly's girl at home caller was on screen for a minute or two. Rolleyes
2am - Paige, wearing a white top and knickers, and the pink/peach sandals. She had her top pulled up for the most part. Smile
3:11 - Rochelle, in black bra, knickers, stockings and shoes. Had her boobs pulled out of her bra pretty much all the way through.
4:02 - Jada joined Rochelle for a 2-4-1. Jada was wearing a white bra and knickers, and silver boots.
4:15 - Jada on her own. She stripped down to her knickers after a bit.
5am-5:30 - Rochelle again, this time with a denim jacket and red stockings, and the black bra and knickers. Smile
Not a bad show, but nothing startling. These denim jackets are getting popular again aren't they?! I've seen Geri, Candy and now Rochelle wearing them. Smile Laters.

05-08-2010 06:55
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

I'm sorry folks, but due to recent events, I don't feel up to a review today. It was a good show, but I'll leave the rest up to you...

CHEERS!
05-08-2010 08:29
Jam Da Man Offline

Bsxtra freeview -

12am - Rochelle wearing red bra, black knickers and some VERY nice patterned black stockings. Heart
12:19 - Paige, in a rather tropical looking bikini top, pink knickers and the pink sandals. She went topless after a minute, and then proceeded to go crazy with her knickers, possibly taking them lower than ever. SmileSmile
1:10 - Michelle, topless with black knickers, gold shoes and a gold knecklace. She pulled her knickers down to her ankles for a while, and then removed them altogether.
1:59 - Jada and Michelle 2-4-1. Jada wearing a black patterned bikini, Michelle put her knickers back on.
2:19 - Jada solo. Stripped naked 3 times! She had her hair down too, which looked great.
3:09 - Lolly, wearing a blue top, knickers, wristbands and black stockings and shoes. She pulled her top down for the duration.
3:55 - Leah, wearing a black corset and knickers. Leah had her boobs out over the top of the corset for most of this section. Barefoot too.
4:55-4:58 - Michelle, again topless, and managed to pull her knickers off just before the ending. Surprised Rolleyes

I liked this show a lot this morning, what with Paige "pushing it" again, and the others all giving good shows too. Smile
Shame it finished when it did though.

05-08-2010 18:42
Jam Da Man Offline

BS1 freeview -

11pm - Leah, in the black corset and knickers. Barefoot again. Smile
11:20 - Lolly, wearing a black top, knee socks, shoes and a blue tartan skirt. Under the skirt were some blue knickers, which came to the fore as the skirt came off.
12:23am - Jada came on split-screen, wearing black and pink bra and knickers, plus black knee stockings.
12:30 - Lolly full-screen again, then -
12:32 - Jada full-screen. She got topless, and then removed her knickers.... 3 or 4 times at least. Smile
1:17 - Rochelle, in a pink bra and fishnets, and white knickers. Over the course of this section she got well and truly blathered in cream!
2:19 - Leah again, this time in a denim bra top and denim pants. Looks like it's not just the jackets that the BS girls are liking! Smile
3:09 - Michelle, in the same "attire" that she wore on Xtra. Pulled her knickers down to her ankles for most of this section.
3:52 - Paige, in a grey and black top, matching frilly knickers and Surprised Big Black Boots - Jesus! Smile
Paige soon went topless, and was again lowering her knickers a bit, but not quite as much (or as far) as on Xtra.
4:36-4:54 - Lolly again, in blue top and knickers, and black stockings and shoes.
So this was good too, though I think Xtra was the best show this morning.
Let's see what tommorow brings! Smile

05-08-2010 19:14
Jam Da Man Offline

Tameland freeview -

1am - Leigh began the show, wearing a black bikini and big black boots.
2:20 - Michelle, in a leopard print bra, knickers and skirt, goldie shoes and the pearl knecklace. Stripped down to her knickers.
3:45 - New babe Chelsea next. She wore a pink outfit (Kandi style) with black shoes. She pulled her big boobs out of her top for the mot part. Smile
4:15 - Leigh again, in a Fernanda style black and green bra, knickers and stockings.
5:08 - Jada joined Leigh for a 2-4-1. Jada wore a blue outfit, with blue shoes.
5:20 - Jada solo. Pulled the top half of her outfit down.
And thats it! No Paige here unfortunately. Chelsea seemed alright though.
Why the first 2 sections were so long I don't know. Smile

06-08-2010 06:53
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

FYI Paige was NOT on Partyland before freeview either!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
06-08-2010 06:55

Click here to watch Babestation TV