mica martinez

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 114 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Mica Martinez - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion

countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion
(22-07-2010 08:31 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  another good show from mica last night. a very good 241 with her and charlie and then a very good naked show including the odd slip or two and it was her best naked show including the "camilla" position" on her knees with the sheet barely covering her pussy

Yes, loved that position - always a winner. I'd also like to see her adopt the reach-around-from-behind-hand-panty (RAFBHP) move, which Charlie is making her own right now...
22-07-2010 11:27
Find all posts by this user
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

I'd prefer the "NHP" move....... (NO HAND PANTY) Tongue
22-07-2010 14:30
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Mica + oil = YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the ponytail as well!
25-07-2010 00:54
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Oh yeah...Mica and Oil certainly do mix well and i agree mrmann that i love her hair up like that, Mica is on top form already tonight Smile
25-07-2010 01:01
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

mica is lookin great tonight as always and is fast becoming the queen of oil

Piper Niven Superfan
25-07-2010 01:01
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

A great return to the weekend show by Mica last night. I also agree that she looked nice with her hair up as it give us a complete view of her beautiful face. The hot pink lipstick was very alluring as well.TongueHeartTongue

However as a massive Mica/Caty fan I have to pass comment on the fact that despite waiting 5 weeks we still did not get a 2-4-1 between the two of them.Sad

Mica commented that people had thought that her and Caty had a falling out which is obviously not the case judging by the affection that was still clearly on display in their brief exchanges together on screen last night.Big Grin

Prior to the beginning of June we used to get several 2-4-1s between the pair on the same night but since then their encounters have been brief if we have had them at all, so WTF is going on? Are they deliberately kept apart or what?Huh

Elite must know how popular the Mica/Caty partnership is so it’s baffling that it is not utilized more especially in an increasingly competitive market.Huh

Sort it out Jamie!annoyed

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
(This post was last modified: 25-07-2010 11:31 by Pedro*.)
25-07-2010 11:22
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

I was disappointed that we didn't get a Mica/Caty 2-4-1 last night - in fact I think Mica looked a little disappointed as well or is that her usual look?

Maybe because the boss is away we are less likely to get what we want!! We didn't get a Caty/Danica 2-4-1 on Friday despite everyone raving about the last one!!

The sooner Jamie is back the more likely we are to get what we want!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
25-07-2010 11:29
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

caty and mica do great 241's so it is baffling we havent had one for a while now. perhaps the caty/mica 241's dont get as many calls when compared to other 241's like caty/danica, caty/charlie and caty/michelle. also mica perhaps gets more callers when she is solo.

after all elite want to do what will make them the most money. didnt think mica looked dissapointed about no 241, she always has that moody, latina look about her

ive never believed caty and mica have fallen out, seeing them on screen and also reading their facebook exchanges they are close friends on camera and away from elite as well

but i too hope next time mica and charlie are on the same night they do a 241. please jamie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piper Niven Superfan
25-07-2010 11:46
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

I got the impression last week was about Jamie being away,i thought Mica had a good night,personally i like her hair down,the oil session was not as good as the last but Mica still looked absolutely amazing,all round good night from the Magnificent one,as for the 2-4-1 ive always preferred Mica solo,i find her much more sensual on her own.TongueTongue

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
25-07-2010 11:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i too thought mica had a good night and whilst i do prefer her solo shows (especially the oil ones) but mica does do good 241's especially with caty

Piper Niven Superfan
25-07-2010 11:49
Thread Closed 

mica martinez