babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

RE: Babestation review thread.
(21-07-2010 18:41 )HannahsPet Wrote:  you sure it was blue cos it was Pink when i rang her lol

I stand corrected!! I was confusing her Partyland outfit with her first BS outfit which was two-tone blue!! Sorry!! The BSxtra outfit I saw was definitely silver and black though!! Needless to say she looked damn hot!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
(This post was last modified: 21-07-2010 18:58 by Ally4Paige.)
21-07-2010 18:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jam Da Man Offline

I do see some of the live streaming online, but I'm on a 3g dongle (pay as you go) so I can't watch for too long, unfortunately!
But yeah, Tameland it is then! Smile

Now, Roger was up to Paige on Bs1....
She came off at 2:35am ( the white socks came off at 2:25), replaced by Jada wearing a lime green bikini. She got naked after a bit.
At 3:38 Dani joined her for a 2-4-1, again wearing her red outfit. After 5 mins Dani was solo.
At 4:22 Kandi was on, in pink top (rolled up) and pink knickers. She finished the show.

Paige's section was VERY long (76 mins or so), which was good.
I changed my recording schedule last night, otherwise I wouldn't have seen any of this Smile shame I recorded it on my old video though - I'll have to tape over it tonight...Rolleyes

I also liked Karina and Stevie's 2-4-1 on xtra - with Karina spending ages on Stevie's feet Blush .... not for everyone, but I liked it. Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

21-07-2010 19:18
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

76 mins!!!

I think I'd still be asleep now if I'd sat up for that. Sorry Paigey, there'll be other nights!

CHEERS!
21-07-2010 19:24
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(21-07-2010 08:15 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Welcome back Big B!!

BS1 kicked off at 11. Jada and Paige were doing a 2-4-1 and Jada was NAKED!! They were then replaced quite quickly by Stevie. 15 mins into the show, she too went naked! If Cellcast have just decided "Ah, the hell with it, get 'em off!" then so much the better! She tag teamed with Dani. I thought to myself 'Ok, you've got 15 mins, let's see what you've got!'. You know what, she surprised me, she is actually bloody good at what she does. She's entertaining and I can see now why she's popular. She gives it 110% and gets folk in the mood. After a short extension, Stevie was back, and so were her knickers, but not for long! She continued after the switch to 94.

Over on Xtra, Jada was in full flow, naked and pantied in equal measure. The OSG said that Kandi was next up, however, she was on BS1 by then! Stevie replaced Jada and was taking her time getting naked. Meanwhile, I was wondering where Paige was. I hit PL and she wasn't there (Karina was.). Kandi was still on 94 so I went back to Stevie for a bit.

Paige then turned up on BS1. She was in a set that looked like an alley. It must have been in the West End somewhere as even the wheelie-bin was by Bentley! Paige was gorgeous as ever and really getting into her performance. Sadly though, her energy levels were higher than mine and I reluctantly had to leave her to it. All in all, I thought this was a top night!

So BS1 still starts at 11.00pm;someone queried that on here this morning;perhaps he messed up the timings!BUT doesnt it look as if we are now becoming "equal" to Sky;nudity well before midnight;GREAT and why not;as we say the rules are the same for Sky and Freeview and so at last Cellcast agree with us! Thanks anyway;I had a feeling it would be STEVIE and/or Jada to be the first;several times STEVIE has pulled her pants well down and off of her bottom at about 11.00pmish! So it was only a matter of time! Also last night I saw (via the webstream) KANDI on Partyland go completely BRALESS at about 9.50pm;BEFORE 10.00pm! Well done especially as it was on Partyland! All in all I think things are improving;now if Cellcast could REDUCE the OSG'S on BS1, stop the "awful" split-screen and stop the intrusive BSXtreme adverts I think we would be VERY HAPPY with things! SO THANKS CELLCAST ;you are pleasing us now!
21-07-2010 19:39
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(21-07-2010 19:39 )Big Boobies Wrote:  All in all I think things are improving;now if Cellcast could REDUCE the OSG'S on BS1, stop the "awful" split-screen and stop the intrusive BSXtreme adverts I think we would be VERY HAPPY with things! SO THANKS CELLCAST ;you are pleasing us now!

I couldn't agree more!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
21-07-2010 19:47
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(21-07-2010 19:18 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  I do see some of the live streaming online, but I'm on a 3g dongle (pay as you go) so I can't watch for too long, unfortunately!
But yeah, Tameland it is then! Smile

Now, Roger was up to Paige on Bs1....
She came off at 2:35am ( the white socks came off at 2:25), replaced by Jada wearing a lime green bikini. She got naked after a bit.
At 3:38 Dani joined her for a 2-4-1, again wearing her red outfit. After 5 mins Dani was solo.
At 4:22 Kandi was on, in pink top (rolled up) and pink knickers. She finished the show.

Paige's section was VERY long (76 mins or so), which was good.
I changed my recording schedule last night, otherwise I wouldn't have seen any of this Smile shame I recorded it on my old video though - I'll have to tape over it tonight...Rolleyes

I also liked Karina and Stevie's 2-4-1 on xtra - with Karina spending ages on Stevie's feet Blush .... not for everyone, but I liked it. Smile

So I should have recorded BS1 for PAIGE at her best! Never mind;I often guess wrong as you all know! Anyway probably cant record tonight UNLESS a miracle happens so will catch up tomorrow as usual! BUT what a FANTASTIC line up;KANDI (AGAIN;GREAT!),TAMMY,GEORGIE and SIDNEY;all FAVOURITES of mine! ENJOY and I'll be back on here tomorrow. If I do manage (against the odds!) to record I will post a brief review as usual.Thanks friends.Bye for now.
21-07-2010 19:47
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

I think Lolly and Georgie will be the true test of whether they have relaxed a bit. If either of these 2 go naked before midnight then it'll be clear what the score is.

Anyway, Big B, you needn't worry, a full review will follow at some point tomorrow.

CHEERS!
21-07-2010 19:50
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(21-07-2010 19:39 )Big Boobies Wrote:  So BS1 still starts at 11.00pm;someone queried that on here this morning;perhaps he messed up the timings!

Nope, that was me, and I didn't mess up my timings - they're permanently set!

At 11pm BS was ALREADY on air and there was no intro or full screen spoken content warning - just straight on with the show (as it was the previous night). I think that if they don't give the preliminary content warning they're committing an offence no matter whose rules they're working under. Hence my suspicion that the show might have started earlier than has been usual just lately.
(This post was last modified: 21-07-2010 20:09 by vila.)
21-07-2010 20:07
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(21-07-2010 19:47 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  
(21-07-2010 19:39 )Big Boobies Wrote:  All in all I think things are improving;now if Cellcast could REDUCE the OSG'S on BS1, stop the "awful" split-screen and stop the intrusive BSXtreme adverts I think we would be VERY HAPPY with things! SO THANKS CELLCAST ;you are pleasing us now!

I couldn't agree more!!

Partyland now seems to have contracted the osg disease !!!!

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
21-07-2010 20:08
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(21-07-2010 20:07 )vila Wrote:  At 11pm BS was ALREADY on air and there was no intro or full screen spoken content warning - just straight on with the show (as it was the previous night). I think that if they don't give the preliminary content warning they're committing an offence no matter whose rules they're working under. Hence my suspicion that the show might have started earlier than has been usual just lately.

Well, at the other end, BS1 finishes earlier than the rest. Supposedly it ends at 5am, but typically it is a few minutes earlier.
The other morning, Ella came on the mic at 4:52 and said there were only 8 minutes of freeview left. She put the mic down, and in no time, the screen went blank and it was all over, the time was still showing 4:52!

Quite why we get so short-changed when Xtra continues right up until 5am I don't understand.

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
21-07-2010 21:08

Click here to watch Babestation TV