gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Fernanda Early Bird/The Pad - chat and discussion
join the queue. especially when fernanda is looking as hot as she is this morning

Piper Niven Superfan
20-07-2010 08:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NeilBoss Offline
Apprentice Poster

Aah Miss Fernanda, I'm so disappointed this week. I've just moved in with my girlfriend and the endless days of watching your beautiful body and "enjoying" myself are at an end....Sad if you ever do a night show I've got no chance of watching!! That's the problem with real life, gets in the way of good stuff Big Grin
20-07-2010 21:27
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(20-07-2010 08:53 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  join the queue. especially when fernanda is looking as hot as she is this morning

think you geezers might be in for a disapointnent i reckon she is a gawgus rug muncher hasving a big wank now thinking of fernny munching on a wet rugeekeekeekeekeek
21-07-2010 17:17
smoothc Offline
Master Poster

(21-07-2010 17:17 )cwpussylover Wrote:  
(20-07-2010 08:53 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  join the queue. especially when fernanda is looking as hot as she is this morning

think you geezers might be in for a disapointnent i reckon she is a gawgus rug muncher hasving a big wank now thinking of fernny munching on a wet rugeekeekeekeekeek

lol this guy might be my favourite poster. Its like he has some sort of keyboard tourette's attack every time he posts

There was Fernanda. And then there was none.
21-07-2010 19:30
Fernanda_Ferrari Offline
Fernanda

HeartHeartHeartHeart HELLO BOYS HeartHeartHeartHeart

Thanks everyone for the lovely posts Wink and just to let you know boys, this week I'm on tomorrow FURSDAY and SUNDAY on Early Bird and The Pad Wink

pewack1976: We have to wear tit tape with some outfits but sometimes It still can't keep my puppies in Big Grin I hate using tit tapes because they make niples very sore Sad

Rammyrascal : Thank u Wink I'm pleased you like my sexy outfits Smile

rover : Thank u Wink Btw: are u a dog lover? like the pics of the dogs you put on your profile Smile

Ali Lover #1 : I would like to but work all night would be difficult for me as I normally got lots things to do on my everyday Sad

Dazwrexham: Aww thank you Wink you're so sweet Smile

dbfernandafan: Thank you and you're lovely too Wink I'm too young to marry yet but hope I won't take too long :-O but for sure I will bare you in mind because a man that will fulfill my every wish is all I want :-D

stueyboy : Nice to hear from you ;-) I will definately wear the gym outfit soon Wink yeah I wanna have some naughty fun too, I will in the future for sure Big Grin

aliahmed: Sorry :-( It was hot in the studio that's why I took them off but I will wear them tomorrow Wink

birdlime : OMG Big Grin I have no idea for the answer for those questions :O I use the train often so for me to remenber platforms is a bit hard Sad will pay more attention next time Big Grin do you use the train a lot?

thedoctor12 : Mmmm I'm so pleased you had a good time Wink You could get me a very sexy underwear so I can wear It on the show for you Wink

smoothc : awww you're so sweet Wink

NeilBoss : Oh no, what a shame Sad but you will still be able to see some pics here at the forum at least Wink

HeartHeartHeart BIG KISSES HeartHeartHeart

FernandaFerrari.com Online Store - See more of me, find my posters, calendar and mugs etc at my new shop
21-07-2010 19:36
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rover Offline

Quote "Rover : Thank u Btw: are u a dog lover? like the pics of the dogs you put on your profile" end Quote

Hi Fernanda Heart Yes l do like dogs but l actually have two cats (no jokes about pussy's please) Big Grin as l work all day it would be unfair of me to have a dog l wouldn't be able to give it much exercise.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
21-07-2010 19:55
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

and hello too you fernanda. hope your well. also your looking great today in white

Piper Niven Superfan
22-07-2010 08:36
naughtyboy Offline
Daytime W*nker

Hey Fernanda, U have a VERY sexy arse! I love it when U stick ur arse out.
22-07-2010 09:11
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

Fernanda Heart for mi princesa I can wait Big Grin maybe we should start slowly.........with a lunch date Big GrinWink xHeart

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
--------------------------------------------
I want to be MR Fernanda!
22-07-2010 11:01
pewack1976 Offline
Account closed

bladewave IF it wasn`t for all the nipple pad cover`s,super glue,tit tape & paranoid camera operation,this would be a quality show again Huh
fernanda looks hot as Surprised
before her break you could see she was free of future skin problems
but i reckon its an infringement on they`re human rights making them wear that sticky underneath[as much as i wanna see loadsa tit slippin`,it really cant be good for theyre beautiful skin can it ?

imagine if they sue the pad coz theyve all got soggy nipples when theyre in theyre 50`$ laugh shocked Bounce
T i g e r P E T E x X x Big Laugh
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2010 14:34 by pewack1976.)
22-07-2010 14:34

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles