Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babestation : Freeview vs Sky

Rogerbee Offline
Gone

RE: Freeview vs Sky moaning thread
(08-07-2010 20:49 )TheWatcher Wrote:  At least there won't be so much to argue about after 1st September, when there will be nothing before midnight on Freeview anyway.

Gulp! Babestation, care to shed some light?

CHEERS!
08-07-2010 23:12
Find all posts by this user
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(08-07-2010 23:12 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Gulp! Babestation, care to shed some light?

unfortunately ofcom have decided that adults that go to bed before 12am don't want to see babes, and are trying to push through a plan which will mean babe shows wont be allowed to start until 12am on freeview Surprised

maybe people will start to realise why we do what we do, there is a reason for everything Smile

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
08-07-2010 23:15
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

babestation, just to confirm, does ofcoms 'genius idea' also apply to sky viewers ? or do the brains at ofcom feel their rationale applys only to those that have freeview ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
08-07-2010 23:28
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(08-07-2010 22:51 )babestation Wrote:  
(08-07-2010 19:44 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Yes we all realise that Sky and Freeview feeds are the same apart from the graphics (MUCH TOO BIG ON BS1 FREEVIEW!!!) but what we Freeviewers are really annoyed about is that on all the shows (even Partyland!) before Freeview starts and often JUST after 10.00pm girls;Camilla,Jada,Michelle...are often completely naked and yet we have to wait until midnight on Freeview! As has been said the rules are the same for every tv channel (Sky or Freeview) so why are Freeview being deprived from the Sky levels of show again;its just like the "bad old days" again which I (we) thought had gone at last! Certainly the Freeview shows have improved BUT are variable from day to day and show to show! WHY?? I think we deserve some answers please!

i don't know how i can say it in any other way to be honest

we are lucky to be on freeview, we aren't going to jeopardise our position on freeview, therefore sky may have slightly stronger content on the hours outside of freeview viewing

crazy thought, if it bothers you THAT much, you can get sky for less than £20 a month now Tongue

YES but our argument STILL IS that Sky and Freeview content CAN and SHOULD be the same whatever time! The rules for all terrestrial tv channels ARE the same! dont forget that films on the 5 main channels often have FULL unblocked nudity well before midnight sometimes before 11.00! And Babeshows are for "adult viewers"!!! Sorry but I dont think your argument holds water;we have all been saying the same thing for ages;is it something to do with Sky;I dont think OFCOM come into it! We are not at all impressed;SORRY!
08-07-2010 23:31
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(08-07-2010 23:31 )Big Boobies Wrote:  YES but our argument STILL IS that Sky and Freeview content CAN and SHOULD be the same whatever time! The rules for all terrestrial tv channels ARE the same! dont forget that films on the 5 main channels often have FULL unblocked nudity well before midnight sometimes before 11.00! And Babeshows are for "adult viewers"!!! Sorry but I dont think your argument holds water;we have all been saying the same thing for ages;is it something to do with Sky;I dont think OFCOM come into it! We are not at all impressed;SORRY!

fair enough that's your opinion, we don't have to try to win you over!

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!

08-07-2010 23:33
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(08-07-2010 23:28 )Freebird Wrote:  babestation, just to confirm, does ofcoms 'genius idea' also apply to sky viewers ? or do the brains at ofcom feel their rationale applys only to those that have freeview ?

i've only heard mention of freeview so far, i will find out tomorrow and let you know for sure though

08-07-2010 23:33
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

(08-07-2010 23:15 )babestation Wrote:  
(08-07-2010 23:12 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Gulp! Babestation, care to shed some light?

unfortunately ofcom have decided that adults that go to bed before 12am don't want to see babes, and are trying to push through a plan which will mean babe shows wont be allowed to start until 12am on freeview Surprised

maybe people will start to realise why we do what we do, there is a reason for everything Smile

Ok, now, THAT is something I will moan about!! If I had Jada's energy I'd stay up, sadly I don't and really have to watch myself when it comes to lack of sleep. Unlike most, I can't record.

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2010 23:39 by Rogerbee.)
08-07-2010 23:35
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(08-07-2010 22:51 )babestation Wrote:  
(08-07-2010 19:44 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Yes we all realise that Sky and Freeview feeds are the same apart from the graphics (MUCH TOO BIG ON BS1 FREEVIEW!!!) but what we Freeviewers are really annoyed about is that on all the shows (even Partyland!) before Freeview starts and often JUST after 10.00pm girls;Camilla,Jada,Michelle...are often completely naked and yet we have to wait until midnight on Freeview! As has been said the rules are the same for every tv channel (Sky or Freeview) so why are Freeview being deprived from the Sky levels of show again;its just like the "bad old days" again which I (we) thought had gone at last! Certainly the Freeview shows have improved BUT are variable from day to day and show to show! WHY?? I think we deserve some answers please!

i don't know how i can say it in any other way to be honest

we are lucky to be on freeview, we aren't going to jeopardise our position on freeview, therefore sky may have slightly stronger content on the hours outside of freeview viewing

crazy thought, if it bothers you THAT much, you can get sky for less than £20 a month now Tongue
There are lots of reasons why people do not have and cannot get Sky that has nothing to do with how much it will cost , i myself cannot get a signal from a dish fastened to my house because of the proximity of trees that have a protection order on them , so i have my dish quite a distance from my house and bolted to the ground in a near by field , being a farmer i have the land that enables me to do this other people are not so lucky .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
08-07-2010 23:39
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(08-07-2010 23:39 )mr mystery Wrote:  There are lots of reasons why people do not have and cannot get Sky that has nothing to do with how much it will cost , i myself cannot get a signal from a dish fastened to my house because of the proximity of trees that have a protection order on them , so i have my dish quite a distance from my house and bolted to the ground in a near by field , being a farmer i have the land that enables me to do this other people are not so lucky .

oh I know, i was just trying to lighten the mood in here

there's only so many ways we can say "we're not going to jeopardise our position as ofcom are already trying to reduce us to post-midnight" so i thought i'd try to bring up another topic and sneak off in the shadows Wink

08-07-2010 23:43
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

I thought that gradually there was a relaxing of what programming content offended public decency;

......going back just over a year ago PartyGirls, until it closed down, despite the shittiest picture quality of any Freeview channels, was usually my preferred babe show viewing (despite also having SKY); broadcast 9:00pm-5:30am, same as SKY babe shows & same girls as on SKY BS shows & from December 2008, tits out at 10:00pm........then it shut down & restarted with SKY BS content & the ridiculous restricted programme times that we have today; who appoints these fuckin' Ofcom retards to decree what & when is something suitable for broadcasting???annoyedannoyedannoyed

09-07-2010 00:34
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV