clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 3.02 Average

Emily Dean - Chat /Discussion

LoadBlower Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Emily Dean - Chat /Discussion
Wow, can't believe she looks like this - hope she gets better soon.
18-06-2010 23:55
Find all posts by this user
doom Offline
Apprentice Poster

This girl needs help.
19-06-2010 00:44
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

Well I'm glad we decided to stop talking about it..Rolleyes

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
19-06-2010 00:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

me too lol. another good night from emily

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
19-06-2010 00:51
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

she still puts on a hell of a show no matter what the synopsis is.

shes a all star legend
19-06-2010 02:10
'BigBen' Offline
Sifu

(18-06-2010 12:06 )vostok 1 Wrote:  
(18-06-2010 10:07 )LittleEgg Wrote:  Can i just say futhermore that this has nothing to do with "loving or hating a babe", or "being a fan for years"......the comment about being toned is just ludicrous, if you want to see toned then look at dionne.

I have known girls with weight disorders etc and believe me its very serious. I am not saying thats what it is for sure, but the alternatives dont bear thinking about. Nobody goes this thin out of pure choice.....unless as i say its down to a disorder.

I repeat, i am worried for em.

Well said.

I remember Emily publicly making a post saying that the catalyst for a previous eating disorder came from people on the phones calling her fat.

I realise that it was Rammyrascals intention to be a peacemaker and smooth things over by saying that Emily simply looks "toned", however I feel that making such statements further add to and enable the disorder.
(I'm not getting at you personally Rammyrascal)

I'm only adding to this as Emily has publicly stated in the past that she had an eating disorder, I'm not one for curtailing debate, however I think it is probably best that posters do not further debate/speculate/defend Emily's weight for obvious reasons.

Surprised cant beileve anyone would dare call or consider Emily fat back in years gone by. Think its such a shame some morons have got into her head like that. Shame on them, love you Emily.Heart

My all time favourite babes to date: Ashleigh Doll (Paradiso), Emily Dean (Ex Babecast, Ex Bangbabes, Ex TVX), Courtney Luv (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Paradiso), Camilla (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Babestation), Reed (Ex Hotel Voyuer Know as Lolly, Ex Babestation), Elise (Sexstation), Dani O'Neil (Babestation), Abbie (Ex Hotel Voyuer), Antonia Stokes (Ex Sexstation), Twinkle (Ex Sexstation), Rosie Lee (Babestation), Tina Love (Sexstation,TVX Call Girls), Bella (Ex Live 960), Jo Jo (Ex Sport XXX, TVX), Nikki Lee (TVX), Jet Black (Ex Babecast, Ex Sexsation, TVX, Bangbabes), Bailey (Sport XXX), Lucy (Ex Sport XXX), Sidney JJ (Sexstation), Foxy Blonde (Sexstation), Jasmine Jones (TVX), Caty Cole (Elite), Morgan (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Ex TVX, Paradiso), Makara Kai (Ex Live XXX, Ex Sport XXX), Cleo (Sexstation), Tixxie (Ex Babestation), Siobhan (TVX), Alice Goodwin (Elite), Annie Bullah (Babestation), Kerrie Louise (BangBabes), Jess West (Sexstation), Jess Llyod (Sexstation), Kiran Khan (Sexstation), Mai Bailey (Sexstation), Lucy Summers (Redlight), Paige Turnah (Sexstation), Demi Scott (ChatGirl)
19-06-2010 02:22
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Merc with the Mouth Offline
Senior Poster

hmm seems this is already being discussed.

But i too am shocked and saddened by how Emily looks at the mo. Waaaaaay too skinny. I remember only a few months ago when she was on Elite in the shower... one of the sexiest performances i'd ever seen. Her body was amazing.

Now? She looks like she weighs about 8 stone maximum, and she has had too much plastic surgery on her face.

She used to be GORGEOUS. I hope she gets better, there must be something wrong with her.
19-06-2010 21:43
Anadin Offline
Senior Poster

Just watching her tonight and was thinking the same thing about her weight. I remember just how big she used to be all those years ago and I was wondering if she had an eating disorder. I too hope she gets better soon.

1:Leigh Darby 2:Tiffany Chambers 3:Sophia Lares 4:Cherri 5:Sarah Louise

Only Twats use text speak on the net.
20-06-2010 03:24
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

have to say last night i was thinking emily was a bit too thin but if that is what emily is happy with then fine. its up to her what she is comfortable with

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
20-06-2010 09:10
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(20-06-2010 03:24 )Anadin Wrote:  Just watching her tonight and was thinking the same thing about her weight. I remember just how big she used to be all those years ago and I was wondering if she had an eating disorder. I too hope she gets better soon.

Comments like that aren't really helping Anadin...I think this needs to stop now!

Im all for people giving there opinions on a girls performance but an issue like this shouldnt be discussed by people who dont have a clue about her personal mindset, until she is here to give her side of the story.
20-06-2010 10:29
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles