Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Thanks guys,i was always under the impression that Hazel was there from the start,so thankyou for that.i did not discover Elite until about Nov 2009,the first babe channel i saw was BS which at the time i thought was amazing,then i found Elite and there was no comparison for me Elite just blew everything else away,and of course as you all probally know by now that for me Hazel was just outstanding and epitomised what a babe channel girl should be,exciting edgy,a bit wild,and unpredictable.and of course sexy,what a difference a year makes,so much has changed,most for the better,still the best channel by far.Big Grin

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
06-06-2010 19:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

(06-06-2010 19:04 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  looking forward to tonight's all natural line up of charlie, caty and danielle

Don't you mean Charlie, Danielle & Hazel. ..... Rammy ?
You'll give bombshell a fright !!!

Since ammended on website to Cali, Danielle & Hazel

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2010 22:03 by Rael 74.)
06-06-2010 19:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

oops sorry bombshell. still an all natural lineup though with not a fake boob in sight

Piper Niven Superfan
06-06-2010 20:09
derek purcell28 Offline
nice man

hi guys i have not been able to watch Elite night show as i have problems with my sky box but i know there are a few new babes on the show i seen pics of them on the forum they look really great. one of the girls from the pics look a bit like Caty Cole or unless it's my eyes getting worse keep up the good work girls. and guys

partly blind derek
07-06-2010 12:20
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(07-06-2010 12:20 )derek purcell28 Wrote:  hi guys i have not been able to watch Elite night show as i have problems with my sky box but i know there are a few new babes on the show i seen pics of them on the forum they look really great. one of the girls from the pics look a bit like Caty Cole or unless it's my eyes getting worse keep up the good work girls. and guys

Her name is Carmen Scott, apparently a friend of Caty's going back to their teenage days in Glasgow.
The other new girl is Cali Garcia who did her second show last night.
Alice Goodwin & Hannah Prentice are graduates from the day shows so you probably already know about them.

07-06-2010 12:40
DannyBoy00 Offline
Apprentice Poster

[split] Elite 'Adventures in the Hot Tub' - Caps and Videos
I guess since the Hot Tub has not been seen in a while,Elite has got rid of that set or whatever.Which is a shame since the Hot Tub Sessions where hot as hell !
07-06-2010 13:24
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite 'Adventures in the Hot Tub' - Caps and Videos
(07-06-2010 13:24 )DannyBoy00 Wrote:  I guess since the Hot Tub has not been seen in a while,Elite has got rid of that set or whatever.Which is a shame since the Hot Tub Sessions where hot as hell !

We NEED the hot tub set back!!!! I don't think the set was any more riskaaayyy than the other sets, and I think all of the women except Hazel have shown more on different sets. Hazel had a pretty explicit show, but that's what we want, and it's really the cameraman's fault for filming it, not Hazel's. Bring the hot tub back!!!!!!!!!!!!
07-06-2010 13:32
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

I'm wondering if the recent ill health of some of the girls was more a factor in the hot tub disappearing than the riskiness of the sets? I do think it's a pity if it has gone for good as it was a real 'icebreaker' set for certain girls to get together.
07-06-2010 18:52
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well, for a Monday night, this has been pretty special. It's a case of where do I start.

Mica in that shower session, when she started playing with the cameraman's trousers, Surprised was just something else. That cameraman must have spent the rest of the night with a sign round his neck saying "BONER ALERT".

And then there was Sophia, she has been just so god damn sexy, it's been a pleasure to watch. Her naked session was brilliant, and her Michigan State session was awesome, when she started to lick and suck on that flake, it was so sensual and sexy, I melted on the spot. Tongue

And last, but definitely not least, there's Hazel. That woman is just pure raw sex on legs. Tongue She has put on a brilliant show tonight.

I'm thoroughly enjoying every minute tonight, So a big thankyou to Elite, for a brilliant nights viewing.

[Image: well_done.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2010 05:40 by aceman65.)
08-06-2010 04:23
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Agree entirely with Aceman,seriously sexy performance from Hazel,Mica and Sophia all three girls were magnificent last night,another of those nights proving that Elite is the best by far.Tongue

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
08-06-2010 09:55