Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 62 Vote(s) - 2.1 Average

Live 960 - Chat & Discussion

MGR Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Live 960 - Chat & Discussion
(30-05-2010 13:32 )mrwotzup Wrote:  Hi,watched Chelsea and Tia last night and thought they were excellent.

I think it's a great idea but was it the Plan to just use one camera (the overhead one) all night.....I know nothing about filming so excuse my ignorance and I don't know how expensive it would be,if this is possible etc.......But I thought it would be better for the overhead camera to be used to compliment other camera views. Then you would get a variety of angles views etc. I missed the 'real' close-ups in particularly of Chelsea's beautiful face and the different camera angles complimenting the different positions Chelsea/Tia get in.

With the overhead shot I also found the OSG at the top of the screen sometimes got in the way and obscured Chelsea/Tia. I also found that Chelsea/Tia seemed quite at a distance/a little remote at times altho' that maybe my poor eyesight. Smile

As I said the overhead camera produced some stunning Views/Pics (some of which Ive posted) and hope I do not appear negative. I think it's a brilliant idea but used with other camera's maybe.Or have it's own Set which is used for part of the Night.

Hope you found this feedback useful.Cheers Smile

Cheers for the comments.

As with everything, we are working on refining stuff all the time. I'm glad you liked the initial use of the over head, you can imagine how pleased i am to get those type of dynamic shots of the girls. Yes we need to add another angle or perspective and i certainly agree that it needs to be broken up with other stuff. Don't look at this as a replacement for close up etc etc, because we need all the tools we can get when there are 2 producers covering 7 nights a week. And i know for a fact the other producer cant get enough of close ups. Unfortunatly my past attempts have seen me crashing on top of Eden black and planting the camera in her face. But you try keeping steady whilst a girl gyrates between your legs.

Anyway, appreciate the feedback and thanks for watching.
03-06-2010 01:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

The other night's threesome - anyone mentioned it yet? Big Grin

How fucking fantastic was it?? Interactive threesomes like this are as rare as the proverbial rocking horse shit - so rare, in fact, that I can't recall the last time I saw one. Thank you, thank you, thank you, MGR for making it happen!! It was the horniest thing I've seen on a night show in a very long time and the first time I've sensed genuine arousal from all the girls. When Edan and the new girl had Lexi on her back, sucking her nipples, it was about as much as I could stand - helped of course by the fact that the mic had been left up and we could clearly hear Lexi's squeals of delight - especially when Edan's right hand went wandering below Big Grin

Please, MGR, more threesomes like this!!
04-06-2010 15:23
DanniPandemos Offline
Master Poster

From Charlie Monaco @twitter:

Quote:Sky channel 960 mon and fri night baby!!! I'm back temporarily on this channel til bluebird goes live!!!

Danni Pandemos
http://pandemos.net/webcams/
Live femdom and fetish webcams with free text chat
04-06-2010 16:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

(03-06-2010 01:35 )MGR Wrote:  edited...........................
And i know for a fact the other producer cant get enough of close ups. Unfortunatly my past attempts have seen me crashing on top of Eden black and planting the camera in her face. But you try keeping steady whilst a girl gyrates between your legs.

Anyway, appreciate the feedback and thanks for watching.

Thanks for the reply, I do like the overhead Camera (along with other cameras/ angles/views etc........it gives some great Pics.
I thought Chelsea and Lolly were excellent last night. (as was the coverage).

btw Wow, that's some job you've got.....any vacancies? Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2010 01:00 by mrwotzup.)
04-06-2010 16:30
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Not a fan of the overhead camera. Not a fan at all. It does nothing, removes from the intimicy and means no close-ups. Plus, the girls naked bits are continually obscurred by the OSG.
04-06-2010 17:52
MGR Offline
Junior Poster

(04-06-2010 15:23 )StanTheMan Wrote:  The other night's threesome - anyone mentioned it yet? Big Grin

How fucking fantastic was it?? Interactive threesomes like this are as rare as the proverbial rocking horse shit - so rare, in fact, that I can't recall the last time I saw one. Thank you, thank you, thank you, MGR for making it happen!! It was the horniest thing I've seen on a night show in a very long time and the first time I've sensed genuine arousal from all the girls. When Edan and the new girl had Lexi on her back, sucking her nipples, it was about as much as I could stand - helped of course by the fact that the mic had been left up and we could clearly hear Lexi's squeals of delight - especially when Edan's right hand went wandering below Big Grin

That will be Credit to Producer James an his filthy little mind Smile Plenty more from where that came from. Cheers for watching.
04-06-2010 21:57
verona Offline
Master Poster

I am with you on that but also agree its good to try new things Hand helds can definitely stay though!!

(04-06-2010 17:52 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Not a fan of the overhead camera. Not a fan at all. It does nothing, removes from the intimicy and means no close-ups. Plus, the girls naked bits are continually obscurred by the OSG.
05-06-2010 00:48
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(04-06-2010 17:52 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Not a fan of the overhead camera. Not a fan at all. It does nothing, removes from the intimicy and means no close-ups. Plus, the girls naked bits are continually obscurred by the OSG.

The overhead cam has managed to make 'technical nudity' even more tedious than before! Sad

If they ditched the TN, and used the OHC in conjunction with other cams, I think it might be worth having.

As for the 'naked bits' being obscured (deliberately, of course), that's the 'joy' of TN for you! Sad
05-06-2010 11:36
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(04-06-2010 15:23 )StanTheMan Wrote:  The other night's threesome - anyone mentioned it yet? Big Grin

Yes, this was much better from L99; unfortunately, the FV broadcast ended just as things seemed to be really hotting up (05.00) Sad

It may be my FV paranoia at work, but I suspect that they keep the best bits for the non FV sections, just as the other broadcasters do. Sad
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2010 11:45 by Censorship :-(.)
05-06-2010 11:40
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(05-06-2010 11:36 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  

The overhead cam has managed to make 'technical nudity' even more tedious than before! Sad

You've coined a fantastic expression there, Censorship! 'Technical nudity' sums up it up perfectly, and it has to be said, Elite are the most technical - which is not a compliment.

Incidently, 'TN' and 'OHC' - I have no idea what either of these stand for?
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2010 17:41 by StanTheMan.)
05-06-2010 17:38

Click here to watch Studio 66