babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Rogerbee Offline
Gone

RE: Babestation review thread.
Better them than others, at least all of them are watchable.

CHEERS!
26-05-2010 15:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(26-05-2010 15:08 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Better them than others, at least all of them are watchable.

that much is true, but that doesn't cover up for the fact that bs is right now the most boringly, predictable channel/s currently going. the repetative line-ups are causing some girls to really lose the lustre and appeal; making others seem bland and boring; and others a reason to switch off altogether. but for me, the most exacerbating aspect of bs is that there ARE other girls to choose from (rosie, jessica) who aren't even being given a chance to do nights ! bloody ridiculous.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
26-05-2010 15:18
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded BS1 hoping to get good footage of PAIGE,LOUISE and REE. Just a short review;I didnt think it was particularly brilliant.I did see PAIGE and LOUISE but not REE at all. MOstly the sections were of 15 minutes each;the tag team but some were a lot longer;particularly of Lolly!Up until midnight we had Lolly solo then LOUISE solo for 15 minutes each.tHen Lolly and LOUISE for 25 minutes then Lolly for about 12 minutes.Then Dani for about 15 minutes until she was joined by PAIGE for 16 minutes or so. THen PAIGE was solo for about 12 minutes and I thought was quite "tame".Then after midnight Linsey joined her.Then we had Linsey,Linsey and LOUISE,LOUISE,Ella,Lolly (who went naked again) in a section of 50 minutes!.Then LOUISE for 35 minutes and PAIGE for 50 minutes;VERY NICE BUT AGAIN TAMISH"! Then Ella was on till 05.00(actually 04.52 again!) and Lolly then finished the shows last 30 minutes.So a reasonable show BUT NOT GREAT;certainly not good enough for me to keep;I have better "dirtier" footage of PAIGE.LOUISE was also good BUT not brilliant although its always good to see her lovely body.BUT once again too much Lolly! So work now;keep your reports coming in as usual and I'll see you all tonight as usual.Bye for now;see you later.

EDIT;having now read all the threads re.PAIGE last night it seems like her performances on allo the shows including BSXtra were (considering her recent shows!) fairly "tame" So I dont feel that I missed out in any way;other than seeing Lolly too much(as usual!);Sorry Lolly fans! I presume REE wasnt on at all despite being listed?
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2010 18:47 by Big Boobies.)
27-05-2010 07:41
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I thought the 2-4-1 with Dani and Paige at 11.30pm last night was quite entertaining.
Dani is at her best when she's on with another girl.

While Lolly and Dani were on the mic, in the middle of telling us all about that nights BS Xtreme show, they got blasted off by the regular BS Xtreme advert. Big Grin
27-05-2010 09:18
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

During the sections I saw, the 2-4-1's were really poor, Paige and Dani were horribly mismatched and I have no idea where Ree was and have seen no cap evidence yet to prove she was even there. She certainly wasn't on freeview that I saw.

Naked Lolly is another ploy by the BMB (Badcock Marketing Board) to make sure we tune into the Xtreme Live show tomorrow night. I can so see this alienating Sky viewers who will have nobody decent to watch after 12 as most of the other girls that would make that time interesting either aren't back yet or on holiday. If last night is a taste of what we can expect when Xtreme Live gets even more established then woe betide us!

Further discussion should be made in the General Chat and Discussion thread where a lot of stuff from here has already been moved.

CHEERS!
27-05-2010 10:13
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(27-05-2010 09:18 )TheWatcher Wrote:  I thought the 2-4-1 with Dani and Paige at 11.30pm last night was quite entertaining.
Dani is at her best when she's on with another girl.

While Lolly and Dani were on the mic, in the middle of telling us all about that nights BS Xtreme show, they got blasted off by the regular BS Xtreme advert. Big Grin

Also I dont know whether you heard it or not but early in the show LOUISE announced that she was on BabestationXtra with Lolly Badcock;oops it was BS1!!!
27-05-2010 18:43
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

LOL!! I wonder what that snotty cow on Ladette to Lady would make of her now? Probably spontaneously combust!

The Xtreme ads don't seem quite as numerous now, but, they do keep putting the title screen up in windows. Things would be so much better if they had more minimal OSG's or at least smaller ones. You'd have to have a pretty small TV not to notice them now.

What tonight and tomorrow will bring remains to be seen, will we see empty beds and tumbleweed after midnight on regular BS1!?

CHEERS!
27-05-2010 18:57
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded BS1 hoping to see PAIGE,LOUISE and DARYL. What a GREAT show! DARYL started for about 35 minutes going topless and really playing with her lovely tits as usual.Then LOUISE joined her for 22 minutes both topless and we had tit to tit nipple licking etc! GREAT! LOUISE was then solo for 38 minutes braless and shaking and playing with her lovely tits!Then Linsey was on BUT only once for about 33 minutes!DARYL was then on again for nearly an hour;VERY NICE! Then PAIGE joined her for 10 minutes tits on bum shaking etc;pretty good! then PAIGE was on solo for about 35 minutes;braless cowboy hat oiled up and pants down low;VINTAGE PAIGE;GREAT AND MY bEST FOOTAGE YET! Thanks PAIGE! Then LOUISE wa on again but not topless/ for about 45 minutes.Then Geri ( a nice surprise) was on although not topless.Jada was then on for 20 minutes going naked as usual.Then LOUISE joined her SPLIT-SCREEN and then full-screen(much better!) for about 1 hour or so.They both went braless. LOUISE used cream on her tits! in her next solo section of about 30 minutes;vERY NICE! Then Karina topless finished the show off for about 45 minutes till 05.30ish. So an excellent show for me;YES I will be keeping it for the FANTASTIC footage of PAIGE(her sexiest yet!) DARYL (always excellent!) and LOUISE(the longest and best sections I've ever seen of her!) WELL DONE GIRLS and CELLCAST and thanks very much! Work now but I'll see you all later on to catch up.I'm out till 10.30ish so not sure what to do;set up from midnight (as usual) at the moment but might not bother depending whos on! Anyway bye for now;keep your reports coming in and I'll see you tonight.
One small complaint;much too much advertising for "the brand new BSXtreme show;voiceovers split-screen and now full-screen! Please Cellcast stop it!
28-05-2010 07:47
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Did not think much of the pre midnight ch96 show with Daryl, Louise and Linsey in that order. None of my favourites were on.

However, at midnight on ch 95 BSextra we had a naked Jada with cream on her bum. Smile
She also wore her hair down for a change, which was nice.

[Image: 2010-05-28-092024.jpg]
28-05-2010 09:52
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

This sums up my BS1 experience:

Welcome to the jungle,
Xtreme gets worse here every day,
They're doing bloody split screen now,
It's getting in the way!

Lolly hungers for what she sees,
She'll take it eventually,
We can see her tight thighs,
But we won't get them for free...

Seriously though, I did have a good night. It kicked off at 10 with lovely Daryl doing what she does best. Not overly keen on Louise so I watched Charlie Brooker instead. On my return to BS1 at 12, Daryl also returned to keep me happy. I flicked briefly to see naked Karina and Jada on Xtra, but not for long. Daryl's 2-4-1 with Paige was a dream come true!! I kept my eyes open as long as I could to see Paige solo but was fighting a losing battle. Paige FB'd this morning to say that her back hurt, though it's a testament to what a trouper she is that none of us noticed.

Lolly will doubtless be insufferable tonight, but, at least we don't have to see her post midnight if we don't want to.

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2010 11:05 by Rogerbee.)
28-05-2010 10:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV