babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Rogerbee Offline
Gone

RE: Babestation review thread.
She's their figurehead so I suppose it's to be expected. Stevie got a good session in though so it wasn't all bad. I just wish they would put Paige on when there's not someone I want to see more on. She's a great girl and I really like her, but, when you get say Elise or Stevie on they take precedence. The only time I do see her with anyone I like is 2-4-1's.

Let's see what tonight brings....

CHEERS!
13-05-2010 18:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(13-05-2010 18:48 )Rogerbee Wrote:  She's their figurehead so I suppose it's to be expected. Stevie got a good session in though so it wasn't all bad. I just wish they would put Paige on when there's not someone I want to see more on. She's a great girl and I really like her, but, when you get say Elise or Stevie on they take precedence. The only time I do see her with anyone I like is 2-4-1's.

Let's see what tonight brings....

YES thats what annoyed me;it was Lolly all (or nearly!) all the show apart from STEVIE'S superb long section!
13-05-2010 18:56
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(13-05-2010 11:37 )Rogerbee Wrote:  .

From what I saw of PL it was standard BS2 just with a PL OSG. Paige even had her knickers down, you wouldn't have seen that on PL a week ago! Oh, and you most DEFINITELY wouldn't have seen Lolly's pubes poking out of her thong!

So I might try Partyland/BS2 then;it sounds like my kind of show!I will probably record the first part of bS1 anyway. thanks for the info.
13-05-2010 19:15
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Lolly does rather rule there when she's on, so try it when she isn't, like tonight.

CHEERS!
13-05-2010 19:25
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(13-05-2010 19:25 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Lolly does rather rule there when she's on, so try it when she isn't, like tonight.

Yes thats what I was thinking;would just like to know whos on;hoping for LOUISE,PAIGE!!!???(I doubt it;she was on last night!),DARYL......
13-05-2010 20:41
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(13-05-2010 20:41 )Big Boobies Wrote:  
(13-05-2010 19:25 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Lolly does rather rule there when she's on, so try it when she isn't, like tonight.

Yes thats what I was thinking;would just like to know whos on;hoping for LOUISE,PAIGE!!!???(I doubt it;she was on last night!),DARYL......

As I said elsewhere I doubt whether Paige will be on tonight because she did not mention it on her FB page at teatime!!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
13-05-2010 20:44
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(13-05-2010 20:44 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  
(13-05-2010 20:41 )Big Boobies Wrote:  

As I said elsewhere I doubt whether Paige will be on tonight because she did not mention it on her FB page at teatime!!!

No but it must be time for LOUISE,KANDI and REE PETRA again?.....

EDIT: I guess we'll hopefully find out soon!
(This post was last modified: 13-05-2010 20:54 by Big Boobies.)
13-05-2010 20:53
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Candy, Ree, Ella and Cleo actually.

CHEERS!
13-05-2010 21:04
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(13-05-2010 11:37 )Rogerbee Wrote:  From what I saw of PL it was standard BS2 just with a PL OSG. Paige even had her knickers down, you wouldn't have seen that on PL a week ago!

Huh A quick scan through Paige's video thread should show that there's nothing new about her pants being down on PL, even on Freeview.

Having said that, I think PL was definitely ratcheted up a notch or two last night, especially in the 2-4-1s and during Stevie's solo, but that's happened a few times before so I don't think we should count too many chickens just yet.

(13-05-2010 18:42 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Sorry I was just fed up with seeing lolly on so much!
(13-05-2010 18:48 )Rogerbee Wrote:  She's their figurehead so I suppose it's to be expected.

Hmmm . . . I suspect there might be a couple of armies out there representing Dani and Camilla who would wish to contest that theory. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2010 00:31 by vila.)
14-05-2010 00:18
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded BS1 till 01.00 and then Partyland to see how "improved it was!BS1 started with Camilla with red hair(Sorry Camilla I dont like it!) who went braless and did her usual things;pants pulled down a bit etc.She was on for about 40 minutes.REE then came on for about 35 minutes going topless and shaking her lovely body and playing with her large tits;very nice! Then Linsey Dawn was on forabout 40 minutes going braless and shaking etc.tHen Camilla was on again and at midnight took her pants off as usual!She was on until my recording finished at 00.59.
Partyland (now in a BS-style set) started with Candy and REE for about 30 minutes braless in a 2-4-1 which (for PL!) wasnt too bad.Then REE was on solo for about 30 minutes braless and took her tights off.Candy then came back on for about 20 minutes and went topless.Linsey was then on for about 20 minutes going topless followed by Ella for about 1 hour.She also went topless showing off her tiny but nice tits!Then Candy was on again for about 15 minutes going braless.Camilla then joined her for a 2-4-1;again quite good for PL! Jada then came on and went braless;BUT DID'NT GO NAKED! Some things dont change apparently!She was on for about 30 minutes.Then the show finished in a 2-4-1 section of about 20 minutes with Candy and Jada.
So BS1 was basically the "Camilla Show" although I saw 3 girls in 3 hours up until 01.00.BUT there were no 2-4-1 sections(might have been later) and NO SPLIT_SCREEN!

Partyland (I thought)was better than last time I saw it;the set and girls are now "standard" BS and I saw all the listed girls in the show;4 a hours 30 minutes;although some sections were shortish! But Jada didnt (wasnt allowed to?) go naked! So it looks like it hasnt "really" improved very much really! So I wont be keeping my recording.
now DISASTER;my son is home tonight until tomorrow and so I wont be able to record tonight and so will miss CHARLIE C;never mind I hope to see her next time on the 25th! bUt I hope to come on here tonight to catch up and tomorrow sometime for your reports! Thanks very much.Bye for now;see you later.

EDIT;I have re-watched my recording and although Partyland is better i wont record it again as it is still tamish and the graphics seem just as big as before! I still miss BS2 and wish they would bring it back otherwise I might try a mix of BS1 and BSXtra.I will also from now on be more selective about which nights shows I record;I probably wont bother when Lolly and/or Camilla are on (SORRY GIRLS!) as they tend to be on every channel all night long! or so it seems to me!
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2010 20:07 by Big Boobies.)
14-05-2010 07:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV