babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Babestation review thread.
A bit disappointed last night. The 3 girls on the pre midnight freeview show had all been on before during the previous 3 nights.
At about 10.07pm it sounded like Charlie C doing a voice over, and I was hoping to see her. As well as the 2 hours of ch96, I saw nearly another 5 hours last night, the start of ch94 and ch95 plus all of Partyland, and did not get a glimpse of Charlie. Sad
A review of the Partyland show with pics is here
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid514787
11-05-2010 12:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Hi guys

I didn't pay much attention to last night's shows because Paige wasn't on but what I did notice was that the quality of the split screen was even worse than normal (same as previous night). I hope, therefore that the 'people' in charge might FINALLY see sense and bin the whole splitscreen idea - then again maybe not!!

BTW I only noticed six babes on last night's shows before I went to bed at midnight. Where there any more?

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
11-05-2010 12:40
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(11-05-2010 12:33 )TheWatcher Wrote:  A bit disappointed last night. The 3 girls on the pre midnight freeview show had all been on before during the previous 3 nights.
At about 10.07pm it sounded like Charlie C doing a voice over, and I was hoping to see her. As well as the 2 hours of ch96, I saw nearly another 5 hours last night, the start of ch94 and ch95 plus all of Partyland, and did not get a glimpse of Charlie. Sad
A review of the Partyland show with pics is here
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid514787

Hi there. I recorded BS2 as usual and saw CHARLIE C and TAMMY once each ;but at least I saw them! They were both very good BUT TAMMY wore a c-string so not technically naked unlike last time I saw and recorded her! I still think that Camilla was on too much (again!) as I saw her three times;once on BS1 before 01.00 and twice on BS2 at the expense of DARYL MORGAN on BS2!
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2010 20:13 by Big Boobies.)
11-05-2010 20:11
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(11-05-2010 11:06 )Rogerbee Wrote:  I didn't see Tammy at all on freeview and was disappointed by that. Other than that it was the usual suspects doing the usual routines. Yes, they are good, but, when they get different people in such as Charlie C and Tammy they should make better use of them rather than relegating them to no more than support slots at best. Even the likeable girls wore a bit thin last night.

During a split screen section with Jada the quality was the usual VHS standard, then Jada said she was popping off behind the scenes, when she came back, the quality on her side had improved. Did she fix the camera!?

I too hope for better tonight

Yes I thought that CHARLIE C and TAMMY should have been on more;Camilla seemed to be everywhere again!
11-05-2010 20:16
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Are you recording onto DVD's!? If you are you can get player software that can take caps from DVD's. Be great if you could post Tammy in the C String.

CHEERS!
11-05-2010 20:16
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Tammy WAS indeed naked!

Her first show was tame, but her second show had her starting with a blue and black combo thong and top, and she removed her bottoms completely for most of it and did an amazing show! All that was covering her lower half was her hand, and it was even more intense than what Stevie or Camilla have done, and that's a hard feat to improve upon. This all happened at around 11:30, and was the best hour ever! Her third show is the one where she wore the Leopard C-string, which was also a great show. I missed her on Partyland, as I only have Sky. Her last show was more tame, but I noticed that the others were tame as well, so it was OK.

Tammy owned last night! What a stunner!
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2010 20:45 by mrmann.)
11-05-2010 20:44
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Ah, Sky, that would explain why I didn't see it.

CHEERS!
11-05-2010 20:48
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(11-05-2010 20:48 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Ah, Sky, that would explain why I didn't see it.

It would be wouldnt it;AND BEFORE MIDNIGHT TOO!
11-05-2010 20:56
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

[split] Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Hello guys,

Well, just back from what has been a very confusing and disappointing few sessions on freeview. Lolly rather dominated proceedings being on her own, then with Georgie and Ella in a 3-4-1. This may as well have been a 2-4-1 as poor Ella was left holding the phone while Lolly and Georgie were all over each other. They were then replaced by Rochelle till midnight. Lolly then returned on 94 for a session on the phone with Geri. During this time Georgie was on BS Xtra and was joined by and then replaced by Stevie.

It was at 1 where things took an unexpected turn. BS2 was replaced on 99 by Live 99, and, Partyland would appear to have morphed into BS2 in all but name!! This was rather confirmed by Ella and Lolly's presence there. I know, when have you ever known Lolly to be on PL before!?! Ella then left Lolly to it and I headed back to BS Xtra.

I then wished I hadn't as Stevie, still with her knickers on I might add, was joined by the BT-X, sorry, I mean Megan. I then found Jada and Rochelle on BS1 and decided to call it a night.

What are Cellcast playing at!?! If we've seen the demise of PL as it was once known then all well and good, if it does now follow the same format as BS2 then just bloody call it that and leave us in peace!

Goodnight all, I'll leave it to Big Boobies to decipher this mess, if he recorded the right channel!

CHEERS!
12-05-2010 01:40
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

The pre midnight ch96 show started with Lolly and Megan doing a 2-4-1 which lasted 9 minutes.
Lolly then went solo and had her pants well down at one point.
She was joined on screen at 11.01pm by Ella and Georgie who were doing a 2-4-1 and 12 minutes later the 3 of them combined to do a 3-4-1 which was a bit confusing to watch.
At 11.28pm, Lolly departed, leaving Ella and Georgie doing a 2-4-1.
At 11.28pm they were replaced by Rochelle, who was on until midnight.
On ch94 at midnight, it was Lolly and Geri introducing the show and then Lolly was solo.
Lolly had not been on for some days and she put on a good performance last night.
On ch95 BSextra at midnight, it was Georgie.
12-05-2010 11:44

Click here to watch Babestation TV