Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

RE: Babestation review thread.
Partyland on freeview

I didn't catch all of it but saw Michelle, Candy and Paige in successive sets.

Michelle looked tasty in a black femtoskirt as she went about her business in the office set.
Candy wasn't exactly dressed for the office but she posed nicely on the chair and over the desk.
Paige Tyler on the other hand just plonked herself down on the mattress and barely moved (at least for the first 40 mins or so after which I gave up).
She's as cute as a baby seal but less mobile and could have been on the phone for a million years and still not spread her flippers.
Having a bed in the office set is not a good idea as some of the babes will always take the lazy option.

07-05-2010 12:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

That's PL for you, Paige saved herself for BS1, she was great on there.

CHEERS!
07-05-2010 14:31
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(07-05-2010 14:31 )Rogerbee Wrote:  That's PL for you, Paige saved herself for BS1, she was great on there.

Yes I thought she was GREAT;very nearly naked! Was she on Bs2 at all and presumably no better;hopefully anyway;it was my best-ever PAIGE footage! Shes on again tonight;I was going to have a rest! Not now!
07-05-2010 18:33
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

all the bs2 footage in the caps ad video thread

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
07-05-2010 20:14
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

There was plenty of naked STEVIE on BS1 and BSXtra, but not much else to report, apart from an advert for DANI's pics which blocked out half the screen for about 30 minutes on BS2! The constant BSXtreme ads, which block everything (even audio) are annoying enough! annoyed

Oh, and fans of naked JADA wouldn't have been disappointed!

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
08-05-2010 09:16
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

I saw Kandi and Jada, Ella and Paige (Hot cops!), Stevie and Paige. Stevie was as hot as ever, Ella looked the best I've seen her, as did Paige. What does anyone else think of them ditching the couch for BS Xtra? I can see why they did it in some respects, but, the couch gave Xtra its identity. Even the OSG didn't tell you you were watching BS Xtra last night. People might have thought it was BS1 or 2 and not realised. The new set looks rather like a padded cell, probably why they put the wildest girls in it!

Kandi is gorgeous, but she doesn't do much. She should realise how hot she is and play up to it.

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2010 09:35 by Rogerbee.)
08-05-2010 09:34
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded bS1 till midnight and then bS2 hoping to get good footage of PAIGE ( a nice surprise;wont she be tired;Thursday night, last night,this afternoon and tomorrow night!Arent we lucky!), KANDI and ROCHELLE. ROCHELLE didnt show up at all;was she ill?
BS1 started with KANDI for about 30 minutes going topless every so often as usual;lovly girl though! Then Jada was on topless for about 15 minutes and pulled her pants down with her shoe! then she was joined by STEVIE for a 2-4-1;both topless.After about 15 minutes Ella (as a policelady in the PL office set) joined them SPLIT-SCREEN! She wasnt topless.Then PAIGE (also as a policelady) joined Ella in a 2-4-1 fullscreen;both went braless but kept their jackets on! PAIGE also kept her cap on!This went on until my recording finished and was entertaining rather than sexy!
BS2 started with KANDI on the pole for about 7 minutes;non topless! Then she was on the bed for about 50 minutes topless quite a lot and moving arund quite a bit! Then Dani was on for about 1 hour and 5 minutes going topless and being Dani! Then Jada was on for about 30 minutes naked from the start! STEVIE then joined her for a 2-4-1 of about 12 minutes;Jada naked;STEVIE topless.Then Dani and STEVIE were in a 2-4-1 of about 10 minutes both topless. Dani was then on (again) for about 55 minutes.KANDI then finished the show in a solo section of about 30 minutes going topless. So an average sort of show but not worth keeping for me. I was disappointed that Dani was on such a lot;I guess she replaced ROCHELLE? Also I didnt see much of PAIGE apart from the GOOD COP BAD COP tame 2-4-1 with Ella.I bet she was better on BS1 or BSXTra? At least BS2 was back though although the pole wasnt used much! And I managed to get some good footage of PAIGE on BS1 on Thursday night so am not too upset! I'm off now but hope to be back on later some time;please send in reports on "your shows" so that I can see how PAIGE and KANDI did elsewhere.I'm hoping not to record tonight as my son is possibly home;but definitely Sunday;PAIGE again!Bye for now;see you later.
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2010 09:42 by Big Boobies.)
08-05-2010 09:41
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Hi there

I was working last night and when I came in at 2255hrs I saw Paige's last five minutes on BSX and then I saw her Good Cop Bad Cop with Jada on BS1 before going to bed at 0030hrs. Can anyone else clarify what other sections she did last night? I did catch her later on BS1 starting with a 3-4-1 with Stevie & Jada so what else was there?

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
08-05-2010 09:43
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Paige was solo on BS Xtra about 1:30, she had the police cap and belt on and not much else, she pulled her knickers down and was about to put oil on her bum when I went to bed.

CHEERS!
08-05-2010 09:57
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Oh, Rochelle was on BS1 round about the same time.

CHEERS!
08-05-2010 09:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV