Posting Machine

Big Grin RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
BLOODY WELL SAID ABOUT THE QUALITY OF YOUR GIRLS JAMIE !!!! SmileSmile
01-05-2010 22:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
alexxxi Away
G.O.N.E

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
great speech jamie... but i think if u added emma 2nite it would av have been xtra better Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2010 22:50 by alexxxi.)
01-05-2010 22:49
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

I guess this means the girls have finally signed contracts then. Smile Well, Alice is an amazing addition to the daytime, and I'm sure many of us would love to see her do a shift like Michelle or Danica does. Just a shame I haven't seen much of Georgie Lea recently. Sad
01-05-2010 22:56
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(01-05-2010 22:38 )elitetvonline Wrote:  Hi All,

I really try to avoid getting dragged in to the debate these days but sometimes I just cant resist.

As you are all aware a few of our girls have recently chosen to move on.
This made us sad Sad but the girls made their choice and we wish them all the best of luck.
I accept I am at fault here as had I had my house in check this wouldn't have been possible. I am glad to inform you that we have now got our house in check so its a case of every cloud has it silver lining, You live and you learn!

As you may know we are called Elite TV which means that we place a certain standard in terms of the quality of the girls we employ.
As I grow older I become fussier and am a stickler for attention to detail.
This means that although there is a queue of girls wishing to join Elite, even when we are a bit short staffed we don't just say "come on babes here is a mic, a phone and a bed, welcome to the team"!

Tonight for instance is a great example of quality over quantity, someone noted that BS has 7 or 8 girls in and we have 2.
Yes thats right 2 girls, 2 of the VERY BEST you will ever see on any of the Babe Channels.
If I was a general and was walking in to Babe Channel battle I would feel confident to take on any army with Caty Cole and Danica by my side. Have any of you seen the film 300?

What we should all be thinking about is who will we add to the team over the next month or so? When will one of our gorgeous new daytime girls grace our night show? and other such exciting questions.
As you ponder these thoughts sit back, relax and know that when you want quality, when only the best will do, when attention details is the order of the day all you need do is visit us here at Elite TV and we promise to deliver.

I will now leave you to enjoy undoubtldly one of the most gorgeous women you will ever see anywhere (let alone on the babe channels).

All the best,

Jamie.xx

thanks for coming on jamie and big respect for admitting you have made mistakes over recent weeks which have resulted in babes leaving elite (mainly to bluebird) As you say there is a silver lining which is youve learnt from the mistakes and it allows you to bring in some new babes to elite and i for one cant wait to see who you bring in. think you should try and sign some of the babes babestation have let go, especially jasmine and reede fox. also jade-victoria from tvx would be a good signing. also wouldnt mind another glamour model or two joining (especially rhian sugden)

also agree with what you say about quality over quantity. babestation does most nights have twice as many babes on as you each nights (elite has 3 or 4 babes on a night and bs have 7 or 8) but each one of elite's babes is quality wheras bs most nights have babes who make me switch to another channel and tonight is a perfect example with danica and caty on.

Piper Niven Superfan
01-05-2010 22:59
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Yes that was a nice post big man. Good to see that you're determined to learn and get stronger as a result of the (let's face it) disastrous month of April 2010...
Going for class/name Glamour models (rather than focussing on cast offs from other channels) makes sense to me as you already have a foot in the door there that the other channels don't. I agree with Rammy about Rhian... and also Sammy Braddy, Dylan Hardy or Seren Gibson are names that spring to mind.

At the end of the day, your proven track record in selecting exquisite talent is what will keep you at the forefront and keep the Elite faithful watching your channels! The arrival of Emma and Alice shows that you still have that magic touch. Wink
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2010 23:12 by Rise.)
01-05-2010 23:09
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
catycoleuk Offline
Junior Poster

Hey guys,

Hope you're enjoying the beautiful Danica tonight Heart

There is a lot of bad weather in London which is interrupting the Sky signal on channels 911 and 965 - so switch over to 914 instead as it has a better view.

I'm behind the scenes getting naughty with gorgeous Danielle... taking lots of naughty pics Smile Get them to your phone - I'll come on screen at 1am with her to tell you how if you don't already know.

Lots of love,

Caty Shy

xx
01-05-2010 23:48
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

elite do have the best girls on their channels. and caty is the equivalant of 3 girls,
02-05-2010 00:00
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

caty is back on and is doing a 2 4 1 with danielle. and said she wants to get her hands on danica and touch her in all her naughty places. caty already has danielle's boobs out and is licking danielle's nips and rubbing boobs

im going to have sprained wrists tonight with caty. danielle and mica

ps hope mica doesnt get jealous lol

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2010 00:42 by Rammyrascal.)
02-05-2010 00:41
cainan Offline
Posting Machine

I wonder how my eye sight will be by the end of this year. I mean with all the playing i do with myself whenever i watch Caty Cole with Mica Martinez Big Grin Heart
02-05-2010 00:45
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well, I have always thought Elite were the best channel. I know I have given them some shit and criticism in the past, but there was a method in my madness. I was campaigning to give Elite the best quality webstream on the go. And I think they now do.

Out of all the channels on this forum, Elite's threads are the only ones were the ratio of cap and vids predominantly come from the webstream. Now doesn't that say something about it's quality.

Maybe I have more in common with Jamie than I thought, Were both sticklers for detail. And I'll take quality over quantity any day of the week.

Now all this sudden praise doesn't mean I'm going to stop giving him shit if I see something that could be improved. Absolutely not, there is always room for improvement.

Perfection is only a dream, but you never stop trying to attain it.
02-05-2010 02:13