babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation review thread.
When you see what Bang Babes have done and still got away with little more than a smacked wrist I don't think Babestation has come within a million miles of getting a rocket from Ofcom.
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2010 20:36 by vila.)
27-04-2010 20:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(27-04-2010 20:27 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Not from the caps I've seen. It's possible that we might not see much nakedness now either. I get the funny feeling that Cellcast have had a rocket up them from Ofcom. Seems strange that Lori was fine one minute and gone the next, did they feel she was too much of a risk!? It seemed to be news to all of us that she departed.

Oh good hopefully I didnt; no naked girl last night then? I think nudity will carry on but possibly more infrequently!?
27-04-2010 21:28
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

i wonder did big boobies manage to see the kandi - georgie 2.4.1 on bs xtra about half 2 this morning
27-04-2010 21:55
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

If he did he was probably as disappointed as I was. A very promising situation ruined by BS's latest clampdown on 2-4-1s. Georgie attempted one lick at Kandi's nipple at the start but was presumably warned off 'cos she didn't try it again. Kandi made several tentative efforts to up the raunch level but the cameraman ruthlessly censored her every time by the 'zoom to face' method.
28-04-2010 01:42
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded BS1 till 01.00 and then BS2.I saw on bS1 PAIGE,GEORGIE,Linsey Dawn and "new girl" Zara.PAIGE opened the show for 16 minutes going braless and moving her pants down a la PAIGE;VERY NICE! Then GEORGIE was on solo for 22 minutes before doing a 2-4-1 of nearly one hour with new girl Zara;she seems very nice bit talks a bit posh! Towards the end GEORGIE helped her out of her bra and we saw her lovely tits! They then really played with each others bodies quite well;ZARA didnt seem so shy all of a sudden:WELL DONE GEORGIE! Then Linsey Dawn was on for about 35 minutes.GEORGIE then came back on for about 25 minutes till joined by PAIGE for a 2-4-1 of 10 minutes.Then GEORGIE was back on solo until my recording finished at 01.00.She was braless and shaking as usual;VERY NICE!
BS2 started with PAIGE braless and her pants pulled down;the usual PAIGE ;VERY NICE!After 44 minutes LOUISE PORTER (a lovely surprise!) was on for about 30 minutes going braless early and using cream;LOVELY! Then she was on with Dani for about 20 minutes in a 2-4-1 before Dani was on solo for about 45 minutes using cream.STEVIE was then on as a college girl for about 50 minutes;very nice BUT no nudity;has this finished? THen LOUISE finished the show off braless from the start! She was on for about 20 minutes.So a good show;I saw GEORGIE,PAIGE and STEVIE as I hoped to as well as LOUISE;a lovely surprise as I needed footage of her! Also Dani and Linsey but they were all right.,So I will probably keep my recording for the footage of PAIGE,GEORGIE and LOUISE. Work now;have a good day and I'll be back on here tonight to catch up on things and see how "your" shows were.See you later;bye for now.
28-04-2010 07:43
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

50 minutes of Stevie as a college girl, dayum, she's the only one out of that lot besides Paige and Georgie that I would really have wanted to see and I didn't see that much of either of them. If they've relegated Stevie to just one late non nude set per night then it won't be long before she too joins Lori on Bang Babes. I'm picturing Bangbabes starting at 9 on freeview, poaching all BS's best and kicking ass and indeed showing it.

CHEERS!
28-04-2010 08:02
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I thought the 45 minute long 2-4-1 last night around 11pm with Georgie and new girl Zara was very good. Lots of kissing and licking.

All I can add to BBs report is that Louise was on BSextra at midnight.
28-04-2010 11:53
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Has anyone noticed how the camera man usually doesn't flinch when Stevie pulls her knickers almost all of the way down, givng us a little hint, but when certain other women do it, he flinches big time and zooms into their faces? Am I imagining this? I've noticed it on all of the channels except for Partyland, which is weird since there are different camera people for each channel. I've also noticed this a bit on Elite, with the camera person not flinching when Caty gets risky, but flinching when others do. I'm talking about pulling the sides of their underwear down infront, as to tease us, which I'm a big fan of. Maybe I've been watching too much of these channels Smile
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2010 12:17 by mrmann.)
28-04-2010 12:15
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

He fancies her, and who wouldn't!?

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2010 15:46 by Rogerbee.)
28-04-2010 15:46
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(27-04-2010 21:55 )chrislatimer Wrote:  i wonder did big boobies manage to see the kandi - georgie 2.4.1 on bs xtra about half 2 this morning

No I missed that but it probably wasnt very good was it?
28-04-2010 18:56

Click here to watch Babestation TV