cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.84 Average

Kiran Khan - Sexstation Chat & Discussion

rickhardo Offline
Evening!

RE: New Babe Kiran Khan
(15-04-2010 19:23 )Shady Cee Wrote:  Yeah but when it came time to get the kit off, the jig would well and truly be up eek

I'd have had my fun and left by then. This thread is beginning to make me sound like a perv. Whoever would have thought it?

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
15-04-2010 19:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-04-2010 18:47 )kiran khan Wrote:  
(15-04-2010 17:36 )gunflash10 Wrote:  
(15-04-2010 16:06 )kiran khan Wrote:  haha wish i knew babe... hopefully soon xx

Yes Kiran it certainly cant come soon enough for me.If those guys who run sexstation have any sense at all they will surely see how popular you have become already and get you on to our computer screens much more often.Big GrinBig Grin

couldnt agree more lol.... but hey they have to be fair to the other sexy ladies too......and i think considering i only went for a casting not long ago and had already 3 shows.....they have being very fair xxx
Thats very diplomatic of you Kiran.You are really showing us that not only are you incredibly beautiful,sexy and intelligent but also thinking of the other ladies on the show.Its really refreshing to read your posts and great to see you posting so frequently on the forum.Big GrinBig Grin

Victoria Concordia Crescit
15-04-2010 21:47
Hester Offline
Posting Machine

Anybody know when Kiran will be back on the webshow???
15-04-2010 23:58
kiran khan Offline
Senior Poster

well well well boys and girls i know its a bit late and most of you are already tucked in.... just got a call not long ago and i agreed to do a show for club paradiso from 11:30am until 8pm.....i havent done any day tv before so i dont really know the rules yet so the answer to all your questions at the moment is i dont know.....its only a day will see how i like it and get on with everyone and maybe you will get to see more of me.....but guys will definitley be back on sexstation as most of you have already noticed that kiran is allergic to any type of clothing i like being nacked and have no restrictions so tomorrow will be hard not to get my bad boys out......
kisses kiran khan
xx
16-04-2010 00:03
Hester Offline
Posting Machine

(16-04-2010 00:03 )kiran khan Wrote:  well well well boys and girls i know its a bit late and most of you are already tucked in.... just got a call not long ago and i agreed to do a show for club paradiso from 11:30am until 8pm.....i havent done any day tv before so i dont really know the rules yet so the answer to all your questions at the moment is i dont know.....its only a day will see how i like it and get on with everyone and maybe you will get to see more of me.....but guys will definitley be back on sexstation as most of you have already noticed that kiran is allergic to any type of clothing i like being nacked and have no restrictions so tomorrow will be hard not to get my bad boys out......
kisses kiran khan
xx

Hi kiran

As for the rules on daytime, I think pretty much anything goes - so feel free to whip everything off and indulge in some pussy play at 8:30 in the morning Wink !!!!

...seriously though... good luck... I've seen your webshows and know that its gonna kill you to keep those bad boys in all day!!!
16-04-2010 00:10
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(16-04-2010 00:03 )kiran khan Wrote:  well well well boys and girls i know its a bit late and most of you are already tucked in.... just got a call not long ago and i agreed to do a show for club paradiso from 11:30am until 8pm.....i havent done any day tv before so i dont really know the rules yet so the answer to all your questions at the moment is i dont know.....its only a day will see how i like it and get on with everyone and maybe you will get to see more of me.....but guys will definitley be back on sexstation as most of you have already noticed that kiran is allergic to any type of clothing i like being nacked and have no restrictions so tomorrow will be hard not to get my bad boys out......
kisses kiran khan
xx

Cool, though I imagine you'll have to sit on your hands to stop them removing clothes Wink Judging from other CP daytime girls, as long as the puppies stay undercover and pussy ain't petted, you're good to go.

Monica Harris is well known and loved for her upskirt views on CP, usually with the help of tiny mini skirts. So if the knickers are on show it ain't a problem.

Tell old Bob Paradiso Shady says hello and that I'll have Ashleigh corrupted yet laugh

Enjoy the day babe xx

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

(This post was last modified: 16-04-2010 00:22 by Shady.)
16-04-2010 00:19
Hester Offline
Posting Machine

...might just manage to drop in for a look at what Kirans up to on Sunday... Big Grin

...beats the shit out of the Antiques Roadshow.
17-04-2010 21:58
bizzle2009 Offline
Junior Poster

Hi Kiran

Will we be seeing you in those fishnets and heels agan? You looked stunning the other day.

ps: do you cum for real on sexstation?

Ali

Unashamed Dani Maye fanboy since Angles TV!
17-04-2010 23:51
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-04-2010 23:51 )bizzle2009 Wrote:  Hi Kiran

Will we be seeing you in those fishnets and heels agan? You looked stunning the other day.

ps: do you cum for real on sexstation?

Ali
Yes bizzle i agree that Kiran looked stunning in those fishnets and the whole outfit just made her ooze sex appeal.I would add however that this lady is so gorgeous that she would look great in any outfit.
If youve seen her before on sexstation bizzle i would think that youll not to want to miss her show today and im really looking forward to seeing the delectible Kiran once again.TongueTongue

18-04-2010 06:54
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

Spoke to the incredibly sexy and horny Kiran this morning guys i believe that i may have been her first caller.Guys can i just say that this woman is absolutely incredible on the phone and her accent alone could probably make me cum.
She is really good at talking absolute filth while displaying that gorgeous body in many positions all of which look good might i add.Check out her outfit an all over fishnet body stocking with a little pair of black panties and high heel shoes Kiran certainly knows how to choose a great look for her webshows.
Kiran if you read this thanks for a great time and looking forward to our next horny chat.TongueTongue

18-04-2010 09:53

gemma hiles