Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
for anyone that does not know this is her facebook

Danica MorningStar

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
17-04-2010 02:41
Find all posts by this user
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

(17-04-2010 02:40 )Chilly Wrote:  
(17-04-2010 02:37 )Bluearmy71 Wrote:  If Danica posts it on her Facebook Rammy will lets us know for sure! Wink

Detective Rammy has already mentioned the 'incident' on her page, Blue. God you know him too well. Wink Big Grin

Well all the stuff he posts off of all the Models facebooks shows him to be the great DIC he is! Wink
17-04-2010 02:45
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(17-04-2010 02:41 )KateP Wrote:  for anyone that does not know this is her facebook

Danica MorningStar

Does she have a brother, Lucifer? Huh

17-04-2010 02:47
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

(17-04-2010 01:51 )groundnpound Wrote:  IT's pretty obvious to most people that Danica dosn't enjoy working nights, i find it quite uncomfortable watching her a times... If she wasn't so unbelievably stunning i don't think there would be a place for her on these shows Sad for example an average looking girl showing Danicas level of enthusiasm for the job would probably be shown the door .

Great post. I agree. problem is she is incredible looking. I have to say I watched the last 10 minutes live and rewound it back and watched a couple of times as she seemed to get the asshole over nothing!!It did look incredibly stage managed to me and was the best acting she did over the whole quite boring three hours. She is the queen of tease if you in to all of that so send her back to Daytime she clearly is happier doing that.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
17-04-2010 03:02
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

I would not say she does not enjoy it but I wonder if elite night shows are a bit racy for her as with bang babes it one of the more racy shows maybe they are pushing her to do more show more I mean look how long it took for her to get her breast out was that all her choice

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
17-04-2010 03:28
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

(17-04-2010 03:28 )KateP Wrote:  I would not say she does not enjoy it but I wonder if elite night shows are a bit racy for her as with bang babes it one of the more racy shows maybe they are pushing her to do more show more I mean look how long it took for her to get her breast out was that all her choice

I don't think the night shows are too racy for her at all especially given the fact that on her night debut she flashed her pussy for us, and the boob covering was defo Danica's choice. Smile
17-04-2010 03:34
Axel foley Offline
Junior Poster

Looked staged to me
17-04-2010 03:35
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

(17-04-2010 03:34 )Bluearmy71 Wrote:  
(17-04-2010 03:28 )KateP Wrote:  I would not say she does not enjoy it but I wonder if elite night shows are a bit racy for her as with bang babes it one of the more racy shows maybe they are pushing her to do more show more I mean look how long it took for her to get her breast out was that all her choice

I don't think the night shows are too racy for her at all especially given the fact that on her night debut she flashed her pussy for us, and the boob covering was defo Danica's choice. Smile

yea but she did not mean that I wonder if the night shows on bs would suit her best thats all I am saying

17-04-2010 03:46
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

(17-04-2010 03:46 )KateP Wrote:  

yea but she did not mean that I wonder if the night shows on bs would suit her best thats all I am saying

I appreciate what you are saying but for my mind its more like Danica being told not to show as much as she wants, but how the hell could you not mean to flash your pussy when you pull the gusset of your swimsuit as far as you can over your arse cheek and then promptly raise said arse cheek so people can see your pussy?
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2010 04:09 by Bluearmy71.)
17-04-2010 04:03
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

(17-04-2010 04:03 )Bluearmy71 Wrote:  
(17-04-2010 03:46 )KateP Wrote:  

I appreciate what you are saying but for my mind its more like Danica being told not to show as much as she wants, but how the hell could you not mean to flash your pussy when you pull the gusset of your swimsuit as far as you can over your arse cheek and then promptly raise said arse cheek so people can see your pussy?

I cannot see them saying don't show so much more be like the other girls on the nights and be more active

I asked her about it on her facebook will have to wait and see what she says if she does

17-04-2010 04:09
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66