Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

unparalleled Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
Alright who is this crap cameraman? Always zooming in on some body part. How about a full body shot and leave it at that?
09-04-2010 23:21
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

danica's last night show was tough to beat but danica has done it tonight because she has been threatening to flash her pussy with the way she was pulling the bottom half of her swimsuit. as before the first hour was teasing and danica was so hot she blew elite's electronics. when danica came back on came the naughty switch and she started getting filthy sticking her hand underneath her swimsuit and stroking herself. after 10 the pups came out and danica upped the ante, sucking on fingers, playing with her nips and getting on all fours. and like last time the final hour has been very good with danica having both boobs out in various positions and at times sporting a "i want you right now" expression and more sucking on fingers and sticking her hand down the front of her swimsuit and spanking her wonderful bum. i havent had the impression danica has been disinterested. i think she has enjoyed herself and is totally at ease on nights which shows on screen and the only way she can get better is by staying longer on nights and appearing
more than once a week

enjoyed you again danica have a good weekend

think danica needs another warning. "when you see danica please switch off all eletrical equipment as if is left on danica will blow it up"

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2010 00:00 by Rammyrascal.)
09-04-2010 23:57
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Flipping heck! That's the first time in ages I've actually managed to get through to speak to her. Surprised I thought she looked like she was struggling for calls, so I'm glad I phoned when I did. Smile
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2010 23:59 by Chilly.)
09-04-2010 23:57
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

She's staying on for 30 minutes. eek
10-04-2010 00:00
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Danica is staying for another 30 mins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! till 12:30 the dirty little stop out

Piper Niven Superfan
10-04-2010 00:01
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

I dont think she has looked dis-interested at all and it has been a great show...

The puppies have spent more time in the fresh air and she has looked as sexy as ever.

I have noticed Danica does tend to say she wont be on for a while but i think that
might just be a way of getting more callers on the line before she ends her shift.
As Chilly said he got through and there was a period where the phones were quiet for
about 3 or 4 minutes earlier tonight. I would have called myself if my last phone bill
wasnt so high Tongue
10-04-2010 00:14
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Insanely pretty woman.This work is not for her and she knows it that's why she don't care about it
Being regular!!!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
10-04-2010 00:28
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

yeah looked great despite that ruddy camera man thik jamie better retrain the chimp as this one is slow and not very good and seem fasinated by her cameltoe and her scars . that said its a keeper got the last 2 hr 40 mins first hour of the 2 hour is processing and be up in 40 mins the rest will be up by 3 god willing

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
10-04-2010 00:29
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

I think Danica's put in a very sexy performance tonight. I've certainly got no complaints about the show! Danica's style is relaxed and sensual rather than active but that's fine by me. I'd be a bit more critical of the camera work compared to last week but you can't please all the people all of the time. I was a bit suprised to see the lines a bit quiet but such is life...

A very pleasurable performance from the beautiful blonde babe. Smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
10-04-2010 00:33
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(10-04-2010 00:28 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  Insanely pretty woman.This work is not for her and she knows it that's why she don't care about it
Being regular!!!

If she's earning enough out of working once a week/fortnight/month etc then who are we to criticise?

A lot of people do jobs they dont care about (not that im saying that Danica doesnt care) but we dont all love our jobs unfortunatley!!!

Dont say that given the opportunity you wouldnt work her sort of hours if you could !!!
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2010 00:37 by Gaz "AV1" Aston.)
10-04-2010 00:34
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66