clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 82 Vote(s) - 2.99 Average

Anna Lovato - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion

elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Anna Lovato - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion
(06-04-2010 15:54 )vila Wrote:  One benefit from all of this as that we have all gained some insight into how two of the major players in the field think:

One of them (Elite) thinks that "the girls don't matter".

The other (Bluebird) thinks that Anna is just "a hot blonde".

Hi Vila,

What leads you to conclude that we believe "the girls dont matter"?
Here at Elite the girls quite clearly matter and we take great pride in the level of commitment, respect and care we offer to all our employees.

(06-04-2010 15:54 )vila Wrote:  
(05-04-2010 10:55 )elitetvonline Wrote:  Just seen all of this and must say I am shocked at the unprofessional discussion of peoples personal business on the forum but hey!

I can't let that pass. None of us in this discussion claims any professional status and the only unprofessional conduct in this whole affair has come from the two major players involved...

I meant the decision of Bluebird to choose to discuss this on the forum. The subsequent posts are not what I refer to and are simply an inevitable result of this decision.

Lets be clear, as I have stated previously if one of the girls that work here intends on leaving or is non longer available to fulfill her commitments to her site then there is a correct and proper manner in letting the members and fans know.

It would quite clearly be ours or the girls responsibility to do so. We would also want to publish a full closure schedule so the members know what to expect up until the closure date.

Before we launch a site we ensure have a significant amount of content so for all anyone knows we could have 6 months+ of content waiting to be released. All Bluebird have done by choosing to make these posts is cause unnecessary confusion amongst Anna's fan base and invite speculation as to the nature of her various business arrangements.

Hope this helps to clear things up from the Elite perspective.

All the best,

Jamie.
06-04-2010 22:04
Find all posts by this user
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

(06-04-2010 22:04 )elitetvonline Wrote:  I meant the decision of Bluebird to choose to discuss this on the forum.
The subsequent posts are not what I refer to and are simply an inevitable result of this decision.

All Bluebird have done by choosing to make these posts is cause unecesary confusion amongst Annas fanbase and invite speculation as to the nature of her various business arrangements.

Now a naturally cynical person might suggest that Bluebird is deliberatly stirring up the subject in the interest of self-promotion. Rolleyes

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
06-04-2010 22:27
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(06-04-2010 22:04 )elitetvonline Wrote:  
(06-04-2010 15:54 )vila Wrote:  One of them (Elite) thinks that "the girls don't matter".

Hi Vila,

Here at Elite the girls quite clearly matter and we take great pride in the level of commitment, respect and care we offer to all our employees.

My comment was based on the 'quote' posted by Bluebird, which was re-affirmed when challenged. If you are saying categorically that it is untrue I will obviously retract.

It seems to me that you have been as much wronged over this as Anna has but I still believe that the right thing to have done would have been to suspend the launch of annalovatoonline.com until the complete picture could be explained to potential subscribers.

I must also confess that the unnecessary obstacle course I encountered when trying to watch Anna via the video stream on the Elite web site on Thursday has given me the impression that you have an extremely mercenary approach to all matters Elite. It didn't used to be that way, why so now?

Thanks for the clarification of your reference to "unprofessional discussion".
07-04-2010 00:29
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

(07-04-2010 00:29 )vila Wrote:  
(06-04-2010 22:04 )elitetvonline Wrote:  
(06-04-2010 15:54 )vila Wrote:  One of them (Elite) thinks that "the girls don't matter".

Hi Vila,

My comment was based on the 'quote' posted by Bluebird, which was re-affirmed when challenged. If you are saying categorically that it is untrue I will obviously retract.

I am, just because someone posts something it doesn't mean its true. Ask the girls who work at Elite, they can tell you a lot more about me than people who have no real experience of me at all.

It seems to me that you have been as much wronged over this as Anna has but I still believe that the right thing to have done would have been to suspend the launch of annalovatoonline.com until the complete picture could be explained to potential subscribers.

Why would we suspend the launch when we have plenty of content shot and were as unaware as anyone else of Bluebirds intentions in regards to Anna? Anyone signing up to Anna site does so on a monthly basis and we will continue to update Anna's site on a weekly basis. I see no problem here what so ever. As I have explained before should Anna (or any other girl who has a site with us) or Elite ever decide to close the site we will let the members know exactly when it will close and what they can expect to see by way of updates until the site closes. Do you see a problem with this?

I must also confess that the unnecessary obstacle course I encountered when trying to watch Anna via the video stream on the Elite web site on Thursday has given me the impression that you have an extremely mercenary approach to all matters Elite. It didn't used to be that way, why so now?

In terms of the stream I can see how this may have annoyed people but the costs of bandwidth are directly connected to the amount of people viewing the stream at any one time. The stream cost us money and we need to recoup this cost some how.
On Sky we pay a fixed fee so no matter how many people view the cost remains the same.
We felt that by offering an enhanced stream in the members area it meant that those wishing to call or watch for longer periods would benefit. We also feel that £9.99 per month is pretty good value for access to all the content and an enhanced video stream. I would have to disagree to your view that this was mercenary as we obviously dont get a license fee so have to cover our costs somehow. The problem is highlighted during some of the busier periods so charging for it is the only way to ensure continued quality of service. What would you think is a fair price to pay to watch the stream uninterrupted?

Thanks for the clarification of your reference to "unprofessional discussion".
Your thanks are appreciated.
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2010 00:48 by elitetvonline.)
07-04-2010 00:45
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

Edited for typos.

I have never said this and take great offense at the suggestion that I ever would.
Feel free to quote me on anything I say but please do not quote hearsay.

Thanks
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2010 00:53 by elitetvonline.)
07-04-2010 00:53
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(07-04-2010 00:45 )elitetvonline Wrote:  What would you think is a fare price to pay to watch the stream uninterrupted?

I know I would be prepared to pay about a fiver for a month's access to watch the stream uninterrupted. What happened on Friday then? As the stream was awesome for Danica's return.

Oh, love the cage, Jamie. Can't you use the cage to stop a certain leggy blonde from going MIA?
Wink
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2010 01:13 by Chilly.)
07-04-2010 01:12
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

(07-04-2010 01:12 )Chilly Wrote:  
(07-04-2010 00:45 )elitetvonline Wrote:  What would you think is a fare price to pay to watch the stream uninterrupted?

I know I would be prepared to pay about a fiver for a month's access to watch the stream uninterrupted. What happened on Friday then? As the stream was awesome for Danica's return.

Oh, love the cage, Jamie. Can't you use the cage to stop a certain leggy blonde from going MIA?
Wink

LOL.

Maybe we should offer a stream only membership to the site for £4.99?

It would mean we could offer something more like the Friday night stream permanently.
07-04-2010 01:18
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

To be honest I'm surprised your still paying for your stream in this manner, as I stated in the Elite General Discussion Thread.

Why not negotiate a long term fixed rate contract with your stream provider, as it would potentially save you thousands of pounds in running costs over the year, rather than paying for bandwidth used.

As I can not see any down side in doing so, it's a win/win situation.

We get a high quality stream that we can rely on, and you potentially save money on your running costs. Plus there are only going to be more people watching the stream over the coming year, so you could gain more potential callers, and subscribers, and your still not paying any more for their viewing.

Damn, here's me giving away business advice for free, Surprised maybe I should start following my own advice. laugh
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2010 01:58 by aceman65.)
07-04-2010 01:56
BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

(06-04-2010 17:25 )Hexit Wrote:  yes she can do solo or b/g or anything else she chooses as long as its not g/g. she is only contracted with BB for g/g exclusively.

Anna's contracted for g/g AND b/g with BB exclusively. The b/g bit comes into effect if she ever decides to do it.
07-04-2010 08:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

(07-04-2010 00:45 )elitetvonline Wrote:  
(07-04-2010 00:29 )vila Wrote:  My comment was based on the 'quote' posted by Bluebird, which was re-affirmed when challenged. If you are saying categorically that it is untrue I will obviously retract.

I am, just because someone posts something it doesn't mean its true. Ask the girls who work at Elite, they can tell you a lot more about me than people who have no real experience of me at all.

Come on Jamie: this is very disappointing. You have simply been quoted. It is not 'hearsay'. Shall I go post the relevant bits of your own email to us of today ?

Your view - now stated 3 times is that the Elite brand is all that matters and [I quote] 'the show will go on' irrespective of what girls come and go.

Further, you were told twice about our plans for relevant girls, and certainly prior to launching Anna's Elite site.

If you're going to post - stick to the facts, and pop your opinion on after if you wish. But don't go changing the facts to suit the opinion you would like to express.
07-04-2010 08:35
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles